You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bear__Necessities

Naval Battles not registering

13 comments in this topic

Players
3,428 posts
14,187 battles

Anyone else had problems with battles not being registered? 

I double and triple checked it was enabled and it was certainly on. Played 5/6 games. In a class and nation starting from the bottom score and not a single game registered. All the games were 100k dmg games... yet no record of them in Naval Battles. Truly stumped unless I’ve missed something real obvious. 

[SM0KE]
Players
5,793 posts
14,064 battles

My Div-mate was having the same issue this evening - it looks like it's broken...

[OGHF]
Players
1,161 posts
20,888 battles

Same thing happened to 3 of us last night at around 11.30 (UK time).????

[TIB]
Beta Tester
29 posts
9,430 battles

The same happened to a clan mate, wouldnt really be a Problem, but we only have 4 active Players in our clan, and he now has no mojo to redo the battles.

Hope this is sorted soon,

and by the way the old way was better, the Damage meta seems a dumbed down Version of this

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
19,654 battles
43 minutes ago, glorgir said:

by the way the old way was better, the Damage meta seems a dumbed down Version of this

I beg to differ, this way make the competition more about skill and less about luck.

And in a 'normal' sized clan of 30-50 members the Clan Leadership and most skilled members have the chance to save their chances until later so they can use their Mega Damage skills to beat the highest bars without luck sabotaging with a loss.

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Players
6,104 posts
8,033 battles
15 minutes ago, Cambera_1 said:

I beg to differ, this way make the competition more about skill and less about luck.

And in a 'normal' sized clan of 30-50 members the Clan Leadership and most skilled members have the chance to save their chances until later so they can use their Mega Damage skills to beat the highest bars without luck sabotaging with a loss.

Mega Damage... well it might be a bit too simple for this, LOL.:Smile_veryhappy:

But agreed it is better than getting 100k and having another loss ruin the attempt.

• Cool 1

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,291 battles
1 hour ago, glorgir said:

and by the way the old way was better, the Damage meta seems a dumbed down Version of this

Both of them have their own problems - the damage one encourages damage farming over doing useful stuff, particularly as some ships arent suited to large damage numbers.

The XP one you basically needed to win, so you could have a great game and have it get thrown, or you could have a mediocre game and get carried. This was because of the multiplier for winning.

• Cool 2

Players
2,387 posts
15,572 battles
38 minutes ago, Cambera_1 said:

Huh? Damage farming is about skill? And it is better then XP based competition? :Smile_amazed:

You do realise all these thresholds at least up ot 100k can be easily done in Co-OP? That's your skill level... :Smile_facepalm:

(...) and by the way the old way was better, the Damage meta seems a dumbed down Version of this (...)

Of course it is. Not surprising given average skill of players...

• Cool 2

[TIB]
Beta Tester
29 posts
9,430 battles

The same Thing happened again last night, 2 Players enabled and None of their battles were counted

[ZEN]
Players
1,150 posts
13,293 battles

Happened to quite a few of our clan in Saturday night including me, probably cost us over 10 stars... that could have swung the result of the match-up...