PhoenixOne22

Average player (yet) looking for a clan to improve himself and participate at CW

6 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
856 battles

Hi guys

I'm a WoT Veteran (> 30k battles, 4 years) and now re trying WoWs (I tried it some time 2-3 years ago). I very eager to learn and improve my game style and to be a supportive clan member in CW. Atm I'm a average player (for now) with something around 400 Games. (you see in my WoT stats that I am decent player.

However, I have to mention to main important things for me:

- RL is alway priority no. 1, no matter what

- I play also different games which are binding my time (EVE Online, WoT), so I can't play every day. However, I'm a looking for competitive Players/Game

About me:

- 35 Years old, from Switzerland

- I speak English, German, French and Italian

- I appreciate help and are willing to help also others

- I use TS3, Discord and Mumble

Ships I have atm:

- Tier IX Alaska

- Tier VII Colorado

- Tier VII Orelans

- Tier VI Ranger

- Tier V Minekaze

If you are interested just DM in game or write in here (I don't look frequently in here)

Cheers guys

PhoenixOne22 / o7

Players
9 posts
8,634 battles

Hey mate!
We at [OAP] are a group of players over 25 and below 75 mainly from the UK but have players from Europe and over the pond who enjoy getting together to enjoy the game and wind each other up {if we can}.
We offer you:
- An active, friendly community of like minded players

- Clan matches, as well as frequent division play

- An environment to learn and improve

Your only comitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat

We also have players who play WoT and they use the same discord.

If you are interested, feel free to message me, I have sent you an invite to join and I will send you our Discord server info.

[TAW]
Players
2 posts
259 battles

hey grumpy grandad I am also looking for a clan and I can also say im an average player at the moment recently came back to the game after a few years and started a new account id love to join if you would have me im 28 from uk 

Players
3 posts
856 battles
18 hours ago, Grumpy_Grandad_69 said:

Hey mate!
We at [OAP] are a group of players over 25 and below 75 mainly from the UK but have players from Europe and over the pond who enjoy getting together to enjoy the game and wind each other up {if we can}.
We offer you:
- An active, friendly community of like minded players

- Clan matches, as well as frequent division play

- An environment to learn and improve

Your only comitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat

We also have players who play WoT and they use the same discord.

If you are interested, feel free to message me, I have sent you an invite to join and I will send you our Discord server info.

Hi Grumpy

Thank you for your interest. I will come to you in the upcoming week. We can speak then the details and tell each other the expectations.

Cheers mate / o7