Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Adm_Ballsey

Carbine Carlito YT Channel How to Play Guides, Reviews, Replays & Commentaries

10 comments in this topic

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

Greetings fellow Sea Captains,

I'd like to quickly introduce you to my Youtube channel Carbine Carlito. I've been playing World of Warships since its full release back in Sept 2015 having amassed well over 12K games in the process.

I started uploading videos of world of warships how to play guides last year as an enjoyable hobby and have had some amazing feedback from the wows community.

I'm uploading content every week to youtube and hope to start streaming live soon. Here is my latest video offering help to destroyer players struggling in the current cv heavy meta.

YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

Hello once again everyone,
As promised the focus remains on how to play destroyers and how to positively impact matches with solid destroyer play despite facing the very dangerous threat posed in double cv matches.
This game features the Kitakaze where we come back really strong from almost an early match blowout and record 7 kills in the process. I hope you all enjoy the video!

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

Another great replay today featuring the new tier 8 Russian battleship Vladivostok which includes 10mins of sheer carnage. I hope you all enjoy the video!

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

A real bonus video today featuring not one but 2 replays featuring the USS Midway where our captain racks up 15 kills in 2 games carrying his team to victory. I hope you all enjoy the video!

My YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

The Russian Battleships are finally in the game for everyone and proving to be quite a bit of fun. The Izmail was the first one I got from a soviet container and I had quite a bit of fun in it.
I hope you all enjoy the video.

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

Hello once again everyone, I jumped on to the test server to check out the new destroyer only mode called Savage Battles as part of the new Rogue Wave Event and it's quite a bit of fun.
Chaotic and a bit crazy but still way better than getting bombed out of existence by a Midway or Hakuryu -) Hope you enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments.

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

If you didn't already know the The Russian Battleships are finally in the game for everyone and proving to be quite a bit of fun. The Pyotr Velikiy was the second one I got from a soviet container and it's proving to be
an incredibly strong tier 5 battleship. TBH I think it has all the potential to be a real seal clubber at this tier. Let me know what you think in the comments. I hope you all enjoy the video.

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

Hello once again everyone, a welcome return to my series on how to play destroyers focusing on the tier 6 Pan Asian dd Fushun.
I've broken the video down into a number of sections on how to play aggressively, defensively and opportunisitically under different circumstances
with different tiers and multiple carriers. I hope you enjoy the video, let me know what you think in the comments and until the next time,
Keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

Hello once again everyone, a bonus video today featuring one of my clanmates going crazy in his Kurfurst. Wargaming announced yesterday on one of their live streams that the Secondaries on German Battleships from
tier 8 upward are getting a buff. When I see what they can do now I really think they may have lost their minds completely lol. I hope you enjoy the video, let me know what you think in the comments and until the next time,
Keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Players
87 posts
12,988 battles

I've been playing the Russian Battleships now for a few weeks and they are proving to be quite a bit of fun. The Sinop was the third one I got from a soviet container and it's proving to be
an incredibly strong tier 7 battleship, with these amazing 406mm guns it really feels borderline overpowered. Let me know what you think in the comments. I hope you all enjoy the video.

Sign in to follow this