Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Adm_Ballsey

Carbine Carlito Youtube/Twitch Channel How to Play Guides, Reviews, Replays & Commentaries

78 comments in this topic

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Greetings fellow Sea Captains,

I'd like to quickly introduce myself to you all. My name is Dave from Ireland and I've been playing World of Warships since its full release back in Sept 2015 having amassed well over 16K games in the process.
I'm very proud to have joined the Community Contributor program recently as it's a game I've greatly enjoyed playing now for many years so I also get to share some goodies and giveaways with you all along with some hopefully helpful advice
and good natured fun and entertainment along the way. I currently have over 100 videos on line including ship reviews, how to play guides with commentaries and highlights of just some great games shared with me by some very good players.

I'm uploading content every week to Youtube and you can also find me now on Twitch also under the same name you can find both links here below.

My YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito Youtube
You can now also find me on Carbine Carlito Twitch

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos and Good Luck and fair seas to you all and keep sailing it like you stole it o7

• Cool 1

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone,
As promised the focus remains on how to play destroyers and how to positively impact matches with solid destroyer play despite facing the very dangerous threat posed in double cv matches.
This game features the Kitakaze where we come back really strong from almost an early match blowout and record 7 kills in the process. I hope you all enjoy the video!

YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Another great replay today featuring the new tier 8 Russian battleship Vladivostok which includes 10mins of sheer carnage. I hope you all enjoy the video!

YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

A real bonus video today featuring not one but 2 replays featuring the USS Midway where our captain racks up 15 kills in 2 games carrying his team to victory. I hope you all enjoy the video!

My YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

The Russian Battleships are finally in the game for everyone and proving to be quite a bit of fun. The Izmail was the first one I got from a soviet container and I had quite a bit of fun in it.
I hope you all enjoy the video.

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, I jumped on to the test server to check out the new destroyer only mode called Savage Battles as part of the new Rogue Wave Event and it's quite a bit of fun.
Chaotic and a bit crazy but still way better than getting bombed out of existence by a Midway or Hakuryu -) Hope you enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments.

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

If you didn't already know the The Russian Battleships are finally in the game for everyone and proving to be quite a bit of fun. The Pyotr Velikiy was the second one I got from a soviet container and it's proving to be
an incredibly strong tier 5 battleship. TBH I think it has all the potential to be a real seal clubber at this tier. Let me know what you think in the comments. I hope you all enjoy the video.

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, a welcome return to my series on how to play destroyers focusing on the tier 6 Pan Asian dd Fushun.
I've broken the video down into a number of sections on how to play aggressively, defensively and opportunisitically under different circumstances
with different tiers and multiple carriers. I hope you enjoy the video, let me know what you think in the comments and until the next time,
Keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, a bonus video today featuring one of my clanmates going crazy in his Kurfurst. Wargaming announced yesterday on one of their live streams that the Secondaries on German Battleships from
tier 8 upward are getting a buff. When I see what they can do now I really think they may have lost their minds completely lol. I hope you enjoy the video, let me know what you think in the comments and until the next time,

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

I've been playing the Russian Battleships now for a few weeks and they are proving to be quite a bit of fun. The Sinop was the third one I got from a soviet container and it's proving to be
an incredibly strong tier 7 battleship, with these amazing 406mm guns it really feels borderline overpowered. Let me know what you think in the comments. I hope you all enjoy the video.

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Another great destroyer the IJN gunboat Harugumo stands on top of the gunboat line but lots of players have great difficulties getting the best out of her.
I hope the video gives some insight into tactics on how to play Harugumo more effectively. The highlight video contains my highest damage salvo in almost 12,000 games. I hope you all enjoy the video.

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Today I'm featuring an amazing game from one of my Scottish clanmates NuclearWaffle in his Jean Bart where he attacks down a flank and decimates 7 of the enemy team doing over 250k damage in the proceeds.
The game really showcases the strength and speed of the Jean Bart played in this aggressive flanking role. I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time, Keep sailing it like you stole it!

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, the savage battles game mode currently running as part of the rogue wave event has proved to be a ton of fun.
This video contains some funny moments and one extraordinary good replay of a Sea Devil getting 6kills and racking up 150k damage in the process.

Hope you enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments.

• Cool 1

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

My clanmate Beardedgaming recently had this amazing game in his Akizuki where he gets a staggering 4,000+ base experience, yes base!
I hope you all enjoy the video and let me know in the comments what you think and until the next time, keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, I recently got a 3 day trial period for the HMCS Haida from a twitch container and oh boy is this ship a ton of fun. Despite only having a 10 point captain
I got a Kraken in my 2nd game and had a ton of fun playing in the Ranked sprint. I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time, keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello again everyone, today I'm featuring a recent video from one of my clanmates Geodimikara going nuts in his Yamato doing over 320k damage getting 6 kills in the process in a really nice demonstration
on how to play the legendary Japanese battleship Yamato in an offensive pushing manner. I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

After a long grid I finally finished the directives for the Rogue Wave Event unlocking the tier 5 premium US destroyer USS Hill. Free premiums are always good-) It's been a long time since I've played lower tier American destroyers and I have to admit it was a lot of fun revisiting this part of the game. USS Hill feels quite strong and I've had quite a few fun games in it already. I hope you all enjoy the video, let me know what you think in the comments and until the next time,

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, today I'm revisiting one of my favourites lines in World of Warships, Royal Navy Cruisers and in particular HMS Leander. The video includes a suggested strong full build and captain skills after the main highlights
which features a great game from one of my OMNI friends Woute63 including 7 frags in a game with tier 8 battleships. I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, I was lucky enough to get a mission from one of the french containers the tier 6 Guépard. The matchmaking so far has proved to be really challenging but this ship feels like it could be really powerful. I hope you all enjoy the video and let me know in the comments what you think of the French line so far. I wish you all good fortune in opening the free containers and until the next time, keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, today an awesome highlight video from one of my clanmates who literally runs amok in the Pyotr Velikiy.
I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, I managed to get my hands on the premium tier 5 French Destroyer Siroco and this ship is feels insanely strong. In just my 5th game I set my all time damage record for tier 5 ships.
Siroco is a ton of fun and can be picked up for free by completing all 4 directives in the current French destroyer event. Let me know what you think in the comments and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

I got on the Public test server at the weekend and had a look at some of the coming changes like the AA reinforcement change, the addition of the French bonus captain, Research Bureau and the Italian cruiser line test ships in particular the tier 5 Raimondo Montecuccoli. I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it. o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello again everyone, today an awesome replay featuring the Tier 9 Premium US battleship USS Georgia. Our brave captain attempts a flank and gets some awesome devastating strikes before racking up a Kraken Unleased and over 285K

damage in just under 9 minutes. Action packed fun game. I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, I finally managed to get the Jaguar mission drop from one of the French containers and it's kind of surprised me compared to the Siroco and the Guépard which are very much gunboats.
The Jaguar has the same guns but it's these amazing torpedos and large hitpool that make this tier 5 French DD really stand out from the crowd. I hope you enjoy the video and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Community Contributor
209 posts
17,180 battles

Hello once again everyone, I have to give a big shout out to one of my clanmates Khan for granting me access to his tier 7 French destroyer Vauquelin. It's proved to be really quite challenging and the most difficult French dd so far.
However after playing around with builds and captain skills I believe I've found a really nice balance and strategy that works really well. As usual the full build and captain skills are included. I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time, 
keep sailing it like you stole it o7

Sign in to follow this