Jump to content
Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

CVs completely Ruin the Game.....

45 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SCNG]
Weekend Tester
246 posts
1,897 battles

Attention.

As you can Guess from the Title. This is a Bit of a Rant.

Albeit none of what I say is Untrue or meant as a Joke.

So here goes.

 

 

As everyone already knows. After the CV Rework. The whole CV Gameplay Balance of CVs in the Game has gone entirely to the Dumps.

But thats not all.

Something else also went to the Dumps.

And thats the Fun of the Game the moment CVs are Involved.

 

 

The moment a CV is in the Game. It is pretty much guaranteed that someone in this Game will not actually have much of a Game at all.

Because whoever becomes the Target of a CV that is not lower Tier can basicly pack his Bags and go to the Next Match.

 

Now on Gameplay Balancing this is another Issue.

Which is that CVs are almost entirely Dependent on Tier Level and Respective AA Powers.

Most Lower Tier Ships can basicly have Focused AA and even their Catapult Fighter and the CV can still just Bomb them without caring. Because his Aircraft just dont get enough Damage to be Killed before they reach the Ship.

While Higher Level Ships vs lower Level CVs will Generally simply Kill all the Aircraft before they get into Range for the Attack.

0 Skill or Player Influence Required. Only Question is if you got more or less AA Power than needed.

 

 

Worse however. Is as mentioned above. That CVs completely Ruin the Fun for some Players.

When I play CV. And I decide on someone to Target this Match. Then this Player can Effectively Quit. Because lets face it. A Ship wont Evade Aircraft. A Ship is not Fast enough to Evade Aircraft.

He cant Defend himself against my Aircraft and he cant Evade me. He can only Watch as I bomb him and try to Minimize Damage.

Which he does not have much influence on either. Because I can just Bomb him Permanently. So keeping his Damage Control is not useful at all.

 

 

Thanks to this. CVs are now widely called Sky Cancer.

People often Refuse to Play Properly and just Drive in the Rear to Avoid being Hit by the Enemy CVs.

Needless to say that you constantly get Toxicity and Hostility in the Matches due to peoples Game being Ruined by CVs and them thus venting their Frustration by Ruining the Game for others or Complaining.

By now whenever I even see 2 CVs per Team in a Match I consider to just Quit the Match and take the Punishment instead because that is less Frustrating than bothering with this crab.

 

 

 

Something needs to be done about this.

And it needs to be done Yesterday.

I dont care if you Revert to the Old System which was Flawed but 100 times better than what we got now.

Or if you just move towards making CVs weaker so you at least only Ruin the Game for CVs instead of Ruining it for everyone else.

But the current Situation is not Acceptable!

 

Rant Over.

Greetz Sun

  • Cool 10
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,108 posts
5,843 battles

Oh hell yeah another one of these! ☆♡☆

20170113_001729.png

  • Funny 2
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FL4-0]
Players
1,459 posts
27 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

Oh hell yeah another one of these! ☆♡☆

 

 

Your stats are evidence of how broken the CVs are. When you play something other than CV it looks like you have stumps instead of hands.

 

OP is right, I know it very well because I'm a Midway player and I can guarantee that Midway is completely broken, so much so that even players like you can unbalance battles. You are the best ally for the CV to be balanced in the near future, I can go unnoticed due to my general skills, however you can not.

  • Cool 6
  • Funny 7
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,108 posts
5,843 battles
Vor 15 Minuten, Hesp sagte:

 

Your stats are evidence of how broken the CVs are. When you play something other than CV it looks like you have stumps instead of hands.

 

OP is right, I know it very well because I'm a Midway player and I can guarantee that Midway is completely broken, so much so that even players like you can unbalance battles. You are the best ally for the CV to be balanced in the near future, I can go unnoticed due to my general skills, however you can not.

Oh, how nice of you to insult every player below my other surface ships stats! ♡

I guess a winrate of 54% just isn't enough ☆♡☆

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FL4-0]
Players
1,459 posts
4 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

Oh, how nice of you to insult every player below my other surface ships stats! ♡

I guess a winrate of 54% just isn't enough ☆♡☆

itSn8mG.jpg

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,108 posts
5,843 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Hesp sagte:

itSn8mG.jpg

Exactly, can't you do the math? My stats look pretty okay to me ♡

Also i'm not really the one who pulls other peoples stats as leverage to prove a point! ☆

So are you going to say more bad things about those green numbers or is that it? :P

 

  • Cool 5
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FL4-0]
Players
1,459 posts
Just now, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

Exactamente, ¿no puedes hacer los cálculos? Mis estadísticas me parecen muy bien ♡

Además, ¡no soy realmente el que tira las estadísticas de otras personas como influencia para demostrar un punto!

Entonces, ¿vas a decir más cosas malas sobre esos números verdes o es eso? :PAG

 

sUAMxex.jpg

 

No, with this I am satisfied, good night 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,108 posts
5,843 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Hesp sagte:

good night

Good night!♡

 

Also why is my quote in a different language all of a sudden O_o ☆

 

1547149105998.png

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCNG]
Weekend Tester
246 posts
1,897 battles

I always wonder where People get these Stats.

Albeit I get his Point.

Your Stats Show pretty clearly what almost all CV Players Stats Show right now.

Which is that after CV Update. Playing CV has become so Easy and Unbalanced that it easily massacres any other Class. And tends to instantly rise to the Stop in anyones Stats.

I myself got 15-20 Ships in each other Class. And only about 5 CVs. Yet the CVs got the highest Rating even on me. Because its so Incredible easy to massacre people using my CV.

I can easily Kill People 10 times more Skilled than me by using my CV. Something I would never be able to do with any other Ship.

And your a clear Cut on that as well. Because its obvious that your an Average to Good Player. But just like for everyone. Your CV Stats are Vastly beyond your own Skills. Being Rated as Unicum due to how Unbalanced and Broken CVs are.

 

 

But oh well. To be Honest I dont care so much about Individual Stats.

CVs being completely Broken is a Fact.

 

Its Honestly said Surprising there is even someone denying this.

 

 

And Yes.
Another one of these Topics.

Be Prepared to See a Million more.

Thats just what happens when something is Broken like this this.

People get Frustrated and Vent their Frustration by Opening Complaints and Annoying People about it.

  • Cool 12
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,108 posts
5,843 battles

Well continue on then, it's not like it's hard for the mods to click the "lock topic/thread" and be done with it like with all the rest of them. ☆

 

Also if playing CV is so easy even for someone with such lowly stats like mine (btw i have half my battles in CVs) why aren't there more people above my level then? I guess because there can only be 44 others above me if i'm on 45 as Midway in EU ♡

 

 

oopsie.... ☆

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
249 posts
1,606 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, Sunleader sagte:

I always wonder where People get these Stats.

Albeit I get his Point.

Your Stats Show pretty clearly what almost all CV Players Stats Show right now.

...

If all CV players have winrates of 67% and are constantly matched against each other..

wait, do you get the mistake based on primary school math... ?

 

Ranting is ok and helps sometimes, you just got falsified arguments placed in the wrong board.

 

Besides: You can blame that dirty hippie for other things than having a ship class that suits him/her well compared to others.. like that eye stressing hearts and stars and stuff between his words.

 

most players will have differences in stats between their classes.. sometimes those differences get washed a bit by playing divisions.

 

don‘t blame others, ask yourself what you yourself are doing wrong and correct that or adjust expectations.. simple as that

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
1,840 posts
15,841 battles
2 hours ago, Sunleader said:

I always wonder where People get these Stats.

Albeit I get his Point.

Your Stats Show pretty clearly what almost all CV Players Stats Show right now.

Which is that after CV Update. Playing CV has become so Easy and Unbalanced that it easily massacres any other Class. And tends to instantly rise to the Stop in anyones Stats.

I myself got 15-20 Ships in each other Class. And only about 5 CVs. Yet the CVs got the highest Rating even on me. Because its so Incredible easy to massacre people using my CV.

I can easily Kill People 10 times more Skilled than me by using my CV. Something I would never be able to do with any other Ship.

And your a clear Cut on that as well. Because its obvious that your an Average to Good Player. But just like for everyone. Your CV Stats are Vastly beyond your own Skills. Being Rated as Unicum due to how Unbalanced and Broken CVs are.

 

 

But oh well. To be Honest I dont care so much about Individual Stats.

CVs being completely Broken is a Fact.

 

Its Honestly said Surprising there is even someone denying this.

 

 

And Yes.
Another one of these Topics.

Be Prepared to See a Million more.

Thats just what happens when something is Broken like this this.

People get Frustrated and Vent their Frustration by Opening Complaints and Annoying People about it.

Hate to burst your bubble mate but many folks that acctually played RTS cvs also had better wr in them then in surface shipping

  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DREAD]
Players
6,599 posts
5,507 battles
4 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Attention.

As you can Guess from the Title. This is a Bit of a Rant.

Albeit none of what I say is Untrue or meant as a Joke.

So here goes.

 

 

As everyone already knows. After the CV Rework. The whole CV Gameplay Balance of CVs in the Game has gone entirely to the Dumps.

But thats not all.

Something else also went to the Dumps.

And thats the Fun of the Game the moment CVs are Involved.

 

 

The moment a CV is in the Game. It is pretty much guaranteed that someone in this Game will not actually have much of a Game at all.

Because whoever becomes the Target of a CV that is not lower Tier can basicly pack his Bags and go to the Next Match.

 

Now on Gameplay Balancing this is another Issue.

Which is that CVs are almost entirely Dependent on Tier Level and Respective AA Powers.

Most Lower Tier Ships can basicly have Focused AA and even their Catapult Fighter and the CV can still just Bomb them without caring. Because his Aircraft just dont get enough Damage to be Killed before they reach the Ship.

While Higher Level Ships vs lower Level CVs will Generally simply Kill all the Aircraft before they get into Range for the Attack.

0 Skill or Player Influence Required. Only Question is if you got more or less AA Power than needed.

 

 

Worse however. Is as mentioned above. That CVs completely Ruin the Fun for some Players.

When I play CV. And I decide on someone to Target this Match. Then this Player can Effectively Quit. Because lets face it. A Ship wont Evade Aircraft. A Ship is not Fast enough to Evade Aircraft.

He cant Defend himself against my Aircraft and he cant Evade me. He can only Watch as I bomb him and try to Minimize Damage.

Which he does not have much influence on either. Because I can just Bomb him Permanently. So keeping his Damage Control is not useful at all.

 

 

Thanks to this. CVs are now widely called Sky Cancer.

People often Refuse to Play Properly and just Drive in the Rear to Avoid being Hit by the Enemy CVs.

Needless to say that you constantly get Toxicity and Hostility in the Matches due to peoples Game being Ruined by CVs and them thus venting their Frustration by Ruining the Game for others or Complaining.

By now whenever I even see 2 CVs per Team in a Match I consider to just Quit the Match and take the Punishment instead because that is less Frustrating than bothering with this crab.

 

 

 

Something needs to be done about this.

And it needs to be done Yesterday.

I dont care if you Revert to the Old System which was Flawed but 100 times better than what we got now.

Or if you just move towards making CVs weaker so you at least only Ruin the Game for CVs instead of Ruining it for everyone else.

But the current Situation is not Acceptable!

 

Rant Over.

Greetz Sun

 

Nothing to see here. Just another troll not having a clue about the game. 

 

Move along

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
119 posts
10,525 battles

What if WG went one patch with no CVs at all? Just as an experiment. A few weeks with no CVs and then ask how the players feel about that and have a look at the stats to see what's changed.

 

Couldn't be too had to do?

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
1,840 posts
15,841 battles

We had so little cvs around at the end of RTS era that it basically counted as non-cv meta, especially in high tiers, you would meet one t9/10 cv everly like 15-20 games or so, bbs still camped, dds still yoloed or were usless, some played well and those usually still do

  • Cool 5
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,102 posts
8,289 battles
5 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Something needs to be done about this.

And it needs to be done Yesterday.

 

Great executive material right there.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
195 posts
6,725 battles
16 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

We had so little cvs around at the end of RTS era that it basically counted as non-cv meta, especially in high tiers, you would meet one t9/10 cv everly like 15-20 games or so, bbs still camped, dds still yoloed or were usless, some played well and those usually still do

now everyone camping at the first island in a big blob destroyers,cruisers,and battleships a like,  much better yeah xD

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
281 posts
13,944 battles

I'm guessing this thread will get locked pretty soon but I have to concede the current CV meta certainly does kill the fun factor. 

 

Lets hope after another 3-6months of updates and tweaks things finally settle down. 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
775 posts
21,936 battles

Just bring back RTS. As much as many of you want to disagree, it was actually much more balanced. AA actually worked properly, the better CV player could stop the other CV player and actually help his team (which is how it should be). And it required so much more skill to be good at it (which I think is the point of games, is it not?) also it was much easier to tweak and balance, had they put a bit of effort into it than the mess we have now. 

  • Cool 6
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,488 posts
6,713 battles
2 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

Just bring back RTS. As much as many of you want to disagree, it was actually much more balanced. AA actually worked properly, the better CV player could stop the other CV player and actually help his team (which is how it should be). And it required so much more skill to be good at it (which I think is the point of games, is it not?)

Yeah no....it was a 1 vs 1 battle that usually determined the match. As for:

3 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

also it was much easier to tweak and balance

It really wasn't

  • Cool 5
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
195 posts
6,725 battles

there is no problem with the cvs now, the only problem is that AA is unreliable and AA modules/skills are totall useless...

im surprised in one thing, that with fast turrets like soviet battleships have from t7, those guns don't contribute to AA xD

you could fit a shilka or a tanguska at the stern of the lenin tho
11349906.jpg.5102d52fc63d9b7fb45d35b1bbc82ea5.jpg

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
775 posts
21,936 battles
5 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Yeah no....it was a 1 vs 1 battle that usually determined the match. As for:

It really wasn't

ah another one that thinks it was just a 1v1 and the rest of the team could do nothing to deny CV strikes or block certain areas for spotting. if you actually played CVs (and no your 200 ish games dont really count) then you would know how much each teams positioning affected what you could do and where you could protect/send your planes. there was so much more depth to RTS. obviously if you just hated CVs then you wont agree and will be forever salty at CVs no matter what but it is undeniable that RTS was just better.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,488 posts
6,713 battles
10 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

ah another one that thinks it was just a 1v1 and the rest of the team could do nothing to deny CV strikes or block certain areas for spotting. if you actually played CVs (and no your 200 ish games dont really count) then you would know how much each teams positioning affected what you could do and where you could protect/send your planes. there was so much more depth to RTS. obviously if you just hated CVs then you wont agree and will be forever salty at CVs no matter what

No need to be an [edited]to others just cause that's that you are on the inside. Yes I have played CVs and my 200 games does count as I think I was pretty decent at them (not that this is somehow relevant to this discussion anyway). I never said that team positioning couldn't affect CVs and so on and while there might've been more complexity to RTS CVS, they were just as if not more broken than they're now, except that before you could spot all dds at the same time and one shot almost any ship that was just a tiny bit forward as opposed to tripple shotting them now. And no I don't hate RTS CVs, I just thinkg that the new ones have more potential.

10 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

it is undeniable that RTS was just better

No, it is not undeniable. That's your personal opinion, stop pretending everyone has to share it

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FJAKA]
Players
1,836 posts
336 battles

Again somebody died in game from CV so we have new forum post :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×