You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GridlockAndKey

Stats

7 comments in this topic

[CATS]
Players
27,398 posts
14,560 battles

It is not.

You teams do not perform bad because of your stats, but because you do not help them much. They are basicly outnumbered most of the time because of you.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
967 posts

I'm average Joe. So on average I contribute more for my team than not so average Joe.

And with enough not so average Joes on the team u end up losing games more often cause they do not contribute.

Not so average Joes tend to die first. They actually fight for the right to do so.

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,692 posts
23,852 battles
Před 2 hodinami lente65 řekl/a:

Will somebody please tell me how my stats is the only thing that cause that my team play badly?

Please. Don't talk about teams, others etc till you play like you play. Many thanks.
Check my signature, go to HelpMe discord and learn something. It is pretty easy to be ... well better then you are just now.

• Cool 1

Players
2,160 posts
4,794 battles

@lente65

Let's do some maths:

Let's assume both teams have a full lineup of 50%WR players.

This is interesting, the match will be fairly balanced and it will likely come down to the last ship on both teams.

Let's assume team A has all 12 players with 50%WR and team B has 11 with 50% and one with 0%.

Suddenly we're looking at a game where one team is down a player from the very start. It's not impossible for team B to win, but it's an uphill struggle.

Finally, let's assume team A has all 12 players with 50%WR, while team B has 10 with 50%, one with 30% (we'll call them 'Guy') and one with 70% (we'll call them 'Buoy').

Guy is the 'weight' that Buoy has to 'carry' in order for team B to have a shot at winning this match. Buoy knows this, but Buoy keeps silent for the sake of team cohesion. Guy makes a rookie mistake and dies early, leaving his team to clean up his mess. He begins to blame the rest of the team for 'not backing him up' or 'being cowards', etc, etc in chat. Guy then comes onto the forums to complain about the teams he ends up on, only to be called out on his own poor stats. Guy then proceeds to question how his stats have anything to do with his teams and:- I've completely lost where I was going with this.

This is an extreme simplification, but this is the gist of how your stats infer your ability in the game. Take time to improve yourself and you might find that you will start carrying teams like Buoy.

• Cool 2

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

In 'real life' losing 10% of the army is the number that decides whether an army has lost the battle overall and is the point where the enemy can dominate. This is where the snowball effect kicks in, and it's the same with games. So losing one player on the team in WoWs is a bad start, but losing two starts the snowball rolling. If players don't survive they can't fight, and a slow start getting into the battle safely it may be frustrating for the player, but it's better than dying for nothing. So a low survival of 13% indicates lots of early deaths.

Players
2 posts
9,957 battles

yes thanks for answer and your right about that, but what was asking for is not that.

I have been in many team, random mostly and to many time i get chat mess about my stats and that is the only thing that make us lose, like if my stats are bad all in team lose there ability play the game

and i'm starting to grow tired of that