You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

Alloance tokens - your method for fast grab ?

27 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
439 posts

Until last week, I was using the Weekly Op. to gather tokens as fast I could, without spending to much time in-game ( work come, sadly, on first place  :Smile_veryhappy:).

This week, since the Op. changed and the requirements to get those 5 stars = 100 points/game are much higher , ( you can do perfect , alone, and still loose or get only a pathetic one star worth 10 points after 20 min of stress ) I switched to Co-Op with mainly T10/T9 premiums.

I found this a much faster, less risky method than Random, where you can fall in a lousy strike of defeats who bring you no fun at all ( if you play alone, like me) and it's a time consumer.

In Co-Op, you usually won't spend more than 5-6 minutes, it's almost a guarantee win (very, very rare cases when you lose ) and you can get, in average, 60-70 points for your team each 5-7 minutes.

What it is your preferred "method", guys ?

World_of_warships_eu Screenshot 2019.05.10 - 13.21.48.43.png

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,176 posts

Your method as well.

• Cool 1

Players
97 posts
322 battles
2 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Your method is probably the most efficient, although I've been interspersing it with high tier DD games - although it's a bit RNG dependent, a 50%(ish) WR is sufficient to net a respectable numbers of tokens, assuming you get the odd in-battle mission done along the way...

I find that approach to be a bit less dull than solid Coop (I agree - the current Op is rather frustrating).

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,909 posts

I have played lots of co-op battles in my Harugumo recently.

Easy wins, easy kills. Easy damage for Naval Battle too.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,337 posts
9,762 battles

Hi all,

CoOp whenever possible... fast and guaranteed win...

Leo "Apollo11"

[CLTS]
Players
51 posts
2,666 battles

oh... We can get them in co op? .... I am dumb... so dumb....

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,164 posts
4,944 battles

I prefer to do these kinds of events in coop : it's less stressful and you know that you can focus on your personnal objective without ruining the game of other players.

More over, as I only wanted to buy the crates, I don't feel the need to always get all the daily tokens.

• Cool 1

[TSCC]
Players
1,597 posts
18,823 battles

CoOp is way more consistent, there is very little change for loss, games are faster and it is possible do do some kills. T9 and T10 premiums are good choice.

But if you are good player, and/or maybe in good clan then playing Randoms in Division should bring you more points per game.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,529 posts
6,168 battles

Most efficent is coop and ops, but I'm a masochist so I generally do them in randoms. Tier 10 cruisers and BB's net you enough kills and medals so the points can be obtained fairly quickly. Or just club some seals in the Belfast and T-61, that works too.

[-AP-]
Players
1,436 posts
3,595 battles

Random battles with a secondary build Massachusetts. Farming those achievements.

[EJDER]
Players
212 posts
14,754 battles

Forza Coop :)) No CV no cancer!!

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,148 posts
6,773 battles
1 minute ago, Gong_ER said:

Forza Coop :)) No CV no cancer!!

Yes, I was playing some T8s recently in randoms and getting 2 CVs a side and being bottom tier got boring after the first few games.

Mind you some of the personal missions in co-op cab be a waste - in a DD spot 2 ships with a CV on the team - good luck with that one.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
3,502 posts
8,211 battles
3 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Until last week, I was using the Weekly Op. to gather tokens as fast I could, without spending to much time in-game ( work come, sadly, on first place  :Smile_veryhappy:).

This week, since the Op. changed and the requirements to get those 5 stars = 100 points/game are much higher , ( you can do perfect , alone, and still loose or get only a pathetic one star worth 10 points after 20 min of stress ) I switched to Co-Op with mainly T10/T9 premiums.

I found this a much faster, less risky method than Random, where you can fall in a lousy strike of defeats who bring you no fun at all ( if you play alone, like me) and it's a time consumer.

In Co-Op, you usually won't spend more than 5-6 minutes, it's almost a guarantee win (very, very rare cases when you lose ) and you can get, in average, 60-70 points for your team each 5-7 minutes.

I basically spammed high tier DDs (from tier 8) in coop every day, it's the easiest way to farm almost guaranteed points, but I feel like this is not enough if you want to get the very high scores (like 2000 points a day) while keeping your sanity from derailing :cap_book:

But high tier DDs it is! :cap_rambo:+:etc_red_button::dance_turtle::dance_turtle::dance_turtle::dance_turtle::dance_turtle:==:fish_boom:

Operations will only work if you have a solid team working for you and you yourself are also good at ops. If you're good in ops, people will probably throw blind invites for ops divs at you all the time and farming will become a lot easier and a lot less stressful :Smile_great:. I basically don't bother with random teams anymore as it's simply not reliable enough and even getting consistent 5 stars is probably not the fastest way to farm. Coop is, along with a ship in randoms in which you can get consistent medals awarded and missions completed.

Soon I will have Lazo in my port! :cat_cool:

• Cool 1

[EJDER]
Players
212 posts
14,754 battles

I ll have Lazo tomorrow morning. 1479 Tokens right now. Yuppi:)

• Cool 2

Players
1,210 posts
3,620 battles

Not sure about the tokens but I like co ops but never forget people go in there to learn their new ships, which could be just as frustrating as randoms as proved when i took my stock Midway in there, none too successful at all with that one, still early days though.

Beta Tester
2,533 posts
3,490 battles
19 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Not sure about the tokens but I like co ops but never forget people go in there to learn their new ships, which could be just as frustrating as randoms as proved when i took my stock Midway in there, none too successful at all with that one, still early days though.

Us co op'ers don't bite, usually. If you can't do direct damage, spot for your team and you will be appreciated, trust me^^

Players
3,013 posts
3,402 battles
30 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

I wonder if you'll ever be, in co-op with CV. Usually the bots get killed so fast you can't 'harvest properly'. 

I find it best to take something fast that has good dakka and smoke.

For example, take Fiji, run forward, kill the DD that comes first, smoke up and shoot everything in sight.

Torp anything that comes close enough. Once you are past the BBs you can just farm from the rear. 

Seems to me bots do not recognise any threats coming from the other way than ahead.

• Cool 1

[FL4-0]
Players
1,459 posts
8,008 battles

In COOP you get many more points for several factors. To start you will always win (40 points guaranteed in tier X), you can also make 2 or 3 kills with ease and the battle missions can also do them without problems (except to use 6 times a consumable,  the battle will end before that LUL).

So the average per game in COOP tier X will be about 70 points, with battles that usually last no more than 8 minutes ... It is more profitable to play COOP to get points than random where you risk losing, not doing any kill and you will also lose 30 minutes of your life xD

It's boring, yes. But you will never see 0 points xd

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
2,533 posts
3,490 battles
11 minutes ago, Hesp said:

In COOP you get many more points for several factors. To start you will always win (40 points guaranteed in tier X), you can also make 2 or 3 kills with ease and the battle missions can also do them without problems (except to use 6 times a consumable,  the battle will end before that LUL).

So the average per game in COOP tier X will be about 70 points, with battles that usually last no more than 8 minutes ... It is more profitable to play COOP to get points than random where you risk losing, not doing any kill and you will also lose 30 minutes of your life xD

It's boring, yes. But you will never see 0 points xd

Your first point is patently false. Yes, losing to the bots does happen. 

• Cool 1

[FL4-0]
Players
1,459 posts
8,008 battles
Just now, lafeel said:

Tu primer punto es evidentemente falso. Sí, perder a los bots sí sucede. 

well, you will win 99% of the time :Smile-_tongue:

Beta Tester
2,533 posts
3,490 battles
3 minutes ago, Hesp said:

well, you will win 99% of the time :Smile-_tongue:

Closer to 97% of the time. And it's usually because people go into co op thinking you can take it easy and don't need tactics.

Got some news for you: No, you can't, and yes you *EDITED* well DO!

[FL4-0]
Players
1,459 posts
8,008 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Más cerca del 97% del tiempo. Y usualmente es porque la gente entra en cooperativa pensando que puede tomarse las cosas con calma y no necesita tácticas.

Tengo algunas noticias para usted: No, no puede, y sí * EDITADO *  ¡ HAGA !

Now rarely is lost because many good players who do not usually play COOP are doing it for the event, they also try to win and do not go crazy for that reason. I have not lost one all week, greetings.

Beta Tester
2,533 posts
3,490 battles
4 minutes ago, Hesp said:

Now rarely is lost because many good players who do not usually play COOP are doing it for the event, they also try to win and do not go crazy for that reason. I have not lost one all week, greetings.

Lost two last night, and one of those games I was not only the highest scoring member of the team, base xp wise, I had 150% of the base xp of the next highest player.

Also, what bs is that translating my stuff to some other language.

• Cool 1

[SEN]
Players
439 posts

I lost just one game in 23 in co-op, when I try to be brave in a cv - class I confess it.s not my love.. Some dudes rush hard ahead and decided best way to get points was to ram first bot who cross their path. Happen to be 2 smart bots in dds who outmaneuver my hot head team,  torp them in process, then I got chased & burned down by those bots - lol, shamefully defeat.

I was last one standing in-game, the ramming heroes get out right after they got killed, convinced this will be another "fast win".

But aside this tragicomic episode,  its much faster in co-op, using a decent gun-boat with smoke ( like the Leander example here) - I use a russian T9 dd - rush fast, spotted by the bot dd (always ahead !) the bot dd smoke but nicely he do not stay on smoke, but he rush me,  so I  dakka-dakka the dd bot with HE & IFHE spice, melted him, then fast torp the always pushing in to the smoke that bb or ca bot;

I end-up with 2 even 3 fast kills, get the average 70 sweet points, and ask the WG Gods to blast me with any order less than the " spot 6 torpedoes" - most stupid order, especially when you face bot teams with no dds or just one, always - always on the other side of the map !

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,111 posts
27,365 battles
17 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

I have since some months switched much to coop play as I have nearly all T10s and use the first win bonus w Perma camo (in nearly all cases) combo to grind the LU upgrades, and these tokens whatever they are called.

I play a few randoms in some ships that I like to not make it too much of a machine, but I already feel like I play like that , a job. But it is also efficient as I do not use much flags in coop. Only the FreeXP part I play random for the T10s and a few ships that I am good enough in.

In the 3 hours roughly I play /day on workdays I find it very efficient and also considering the fact that you play more tired in workdays. Several games I play during breakfast and other duties. Coop is naturally preferred, it may lead to some losses as there might be fights with only 1-2 real players and then the BOT Rng leaves you in hopeless situations. Time efficiency is nevertheless cleraly best as others have stated. I play more randoms in weekend. If the points difference between coop and randoms would have been larger the tactic would have been different. The permacamos make the use of high tier T9/10s OK.

I think that its some of the DDs is the best to use against bots, Shima and Z52 is my favourites. Smoking and Hydro combo on the Z is excellent if the team does not cooperate.Often it is best with some bots that you can use as damagesponge. 

Most difficult is some of the cruisers, it is far easier to play with torps as you can yolo the BBs. I nearly always start with going through the T10 DDs. Most days I have reached top 5% at least the 10%.

I also choose teams roughly on the number of tokens I deemed realistic to reach, but I also try to play both teams to reach the 20 wins/team mark.  

• Cool 2