Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MoveZig

Credit-sink premium?

11 comments in this topic

[BONI]
Players
1,194 posts
10,641 battles

Has there ever been mention of the possibility of a premium ship that instead of coal, FXP or steel just costs credits? Should I be hoarding the stuff?

[TSCC]
Players
1,581 posts
18,750 battles

Nope. You can use credits to buy flags in Armoury tho. Doubt there will ever be a Premium ship just for credits.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts
8,102 battles
12 minutes ago, MoveZig said:

Has there ever been mention of the possibility of a premium ship that instead of coal, FXP or steel just costs credits? Should I be hoarding the stuff?

The free xp ships all cost one credit... :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

Just keep hoarding silver and buy signals with them if needed.

• Funny 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,638 posts
16,069 battles
8 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

The free xp ships all cost one credit... :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:

Just keep hoarding silver and buy signals with them if needed.

Go stand in the corner.........

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
1,938 posts
6,260 battles

There should be a ship that is a silver sink via service cost, avalable for FXP that is really expencive silverwise to run in battles, mabe 10mil silver per game service cost, but it has to be verry interesting to play, mabe a Kitakami? 

10mil coin per game would make it not flood the servers aswell make it balanced, what do ya'll think :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,174 posts

284M+ credits and steadily going up... I wholeheartedly applaud a credit-sink premium. Doesn't need to be a high-tier one. Something interesting at T7 would be splendid, for 200M or so.

[BONI]
Players
1,194 posts
10,641 battles
1 hour ago, MrFingers said:

284M+ credits and steadily going up... I wholeheartedly applaud a credit-sink premium. Doesn't need to be a high-tier one. Something interesting at T7 would be splendid, for 200M or so.

Which raises the question of how much such a premium would cost... if you collected Resources containers and you only ever got 400 coal out of each of them, and didn't use a coupon, you'd need to open about 570 of them to get Jean Bart. Since Credits containers guarantee 50k credits each, the same amount of containers would amount to just under 29m credits. Which sounds rather low. It's like Credits containers are a useless waste of code or something.

Players
3,477 posts
8,165 battles
3 hours ago, MoveZig said:

Which raises the question of how much such a premium would cost... if you collected Resources containers and you only ever got 400 coal out of each of them, and didn't use a coupon, you'd need to open about 570 of them to get Jean Bart. Since Credits containers guarantee 50k credits each, the same amount of containers would amount to just under 29m credits. Which sounds rather low. It's like Credits containers are a useless waste of code or something.

They are a leftover from 2 years ago. I used to pick them back when I was still a free player and needed the credits above all else, along with some of the other goodies that used to be in those crates.

But honestly, I don't know for sure who would benefit from these crates.

Players
238 posts
1,388 battles

I think the problem for the game in buying a Premium ship for credits isn't to do with WG having a greedy agenda, but everything to do with gameplay. If players especially at higher tiers should use Premium consumables to be competitive, but they try to not use them because they want to buy a ship, then the game goes down the toilet for everybody.

Players
3,477 posts
8,165 battles

I don't think a premium ship for LOADS of credits will ever become a real thing, but how about a (otherwise completely useless and 100% visuals only) special flag with a HUUUGE $ sign on it with lots of diamonds and on it the word "RICH!" or something, make it cost 200m credits and maybe even make more expensive ones, just so you can show how ludicrous your creditpile is :Smile_coin:

Could even give this flag a 1% extra credit income bonus or something. It will actually become wanted despite how semi-useless it is.

Sign in to follow this