You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Deckeru_Maiku

WG please stop messing with my choice of harbours...

38 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
5,181 posts
6,644 battles

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

100% on board. Its so [edited]annoying, oh i got a day premium *INSTA LAG SWITCH PORT TO whatever that crap harbour is called which is ugly af* and then i even have to endure a 2nd lag to get my own port back :cap_tea:

• Cool 7
  • Funny 3

[L4GG]
Players
1,719 posts
6,705 battles

+ 1

My favourite harbour it's the black sea one, best music of all.

if a guy have a premium account it doesn't mean he wants the premium harbour nor every time a guy wins a day or two of  premium account has to go there..

• Cool 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
913 posts
19,642 battles

Im pretty sure that couple of days after patch it changed my port after every 3 or so games, so its not just prem related. Has stopped doing it last 2 days tho.

• Cool 2

Weekend Tester
950 posts
5,065 battles

Omg I've wanted to make this topic my self, but i didn't want to because... reasons i don't know.

But the fact that i'm forced to participate in a team and by selecting the team i get auto booted to the harbor that i don't want to be in is super annoying.

Not to forget how this whole experience is made worse but the stupidly unresponsive port UI which just makes me punch a whole through my monitor.

Weekend Tester
595 posts
5,655 battles

I'm guessing that it is a bug related to the event. My ports are randomly changing at logon between the soviet event port (which I like), Hawaii/Black Sea (my preferred choice) and the dockyard (which i don't like). This is happening on EU and NA, although my RU account seems happy to stick with the "Pobed" port.

[FAILS]
Players
158 posts
14,256 battles

This is one of the minor-ish things that is bugging me like hell as well. Leave my bloody harbour alone!

So: +1

Players
300 posts
14,026 battles

Completely agree it's not a huge thing but it is none the less annoying 

[-TAP-]
Players
125 posts
5,618 battles
31 minutes ago, Srle_Vigilante said:

the stupidly unresponsive port UI which just makes me punch a whole through my monitor

I'm intrigued - what do you punch through it?

• Funny 1

[ONIX]
Players
1,176 posts
9,633 battles

Yeah, hate it when it happens, and I'm not sure it's only when you move from premium to non-premium account either.

I want my St. Petersburg port, and if I could choose to freeze the view against the left, Winter Palace side, the better. 

@MrConway?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,596 posts
8,106 battles
11 hours ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Once in a while - or lately quite often - I manage to aquire a day of premium through in game missions.

As soon as that happens, I find myself no longer in my chosen harbour, but in the "premium harbour". Okay, I can live with that... usually I switch back to my usual harbour nonetheless...

But - and this is a big but - as soon as the premium time ends - usually after 24 hours - I find myself in a different harbour again. Right now, it's some russian one I wouldn't want to set foot in even if I would get paid for it... so I have to switch to my harbour of choice again. Until there's some patch... and - das ist ein Bingo - I end up in some backwater harbour again...

So please WG, PLEASE (!!!) stop effing with my choice of harbour. I do chose it for some reason. I don't want to be forced to re-chose it again and again and again when it should be easily programmable to just swap to the premium harbour and then back to my usual choice when premium ends. And I don't want to be forced to see those new artistic harbour versions. Yes, you sure are proud of what you managed to build there... but most of the time I'm just effingly uninterested in them.

So... don't touch my effing harbour!

Easy fix just buy one year of premium and the first problem will disappear (for one year)! :Smile_trollface:

Then you just have to hope WG doesn't do any events with new ports anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Srle_Vigilante said:

Omg I've wanted to make this topic my self, but i didn't want to because... reasons i don't know.

But the fact that i'm forced to participate in a team and by selecting the team i get auto booted to the harbor that i don't want to be in is super annoying.

Not to forget how this whole experience is made worse but the stupidly unresponsive port UI which just makes me punch a whole through my monitor.

Noone forces you to choose a team though...

You have to embrace the wicked ways of the Esc key! :Smile_hiding:

[DSPA]
Players
448 posts
3,117 battles

+1 WG could ask in a popup window to change( or not) the port to the premium port (also with the option of never ask again). 

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
736 posts

Yeah. Posted a complaint about it in current update thread.

I can go through multiple ports just by playing a game or 2 sometimes.

Weekend Tester
950 posts
5,065 battles
1 hour ago, Pandafaust said:

I'm intrigued - what do you punch through it?

A whole bunch of bad grammar apparently :Smile_veryhappy: 

• Funny 1

Players
244 posts
1,406 battles

The only port that seems to be stable and the one I'm consistently able to stay in is the Azure Lane living room, and it doesn't lag. If I chose the Black Sea event port, which I like, I often get booted into my Premium port, which I don't like because it's too busy and hard to look at. I wonder if other people find the AL port more stable, and any theories this may be because it's presumably a 'sponsored' port?

Players
1,581 posts
4,216 battles
14 minutes ago, 250swb said:

I wonder if other people find the AL port more stable, and any theories this may be because it's presumably a 'sponsored' port?

This is your tinfoil hat speaking.

Sarushima (HSF) has the same problem as all the others.

The reason the AL port is so smooth is because the game doesn't have to simulate any water.

Yes, really. That's what the load is on other ports. :fish_palm:

*EDIT:

+1 to TC. It's so annoying, if I pick a port it's because I want that port, not any others.

Edited by Captain_LOZFFVII