Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KHETTIFER

Congratulations WG.

4 comments in this topic

Players
236 posts
7,577 battles

Stopped playing prior to the CV rework, decided to see what WoWs is like now, so playing a few games the last couple of nights.

All i can say is Congratulations ! wow what a clusterf**k, you managed to undo any semblance of balance your game had prior, completely invalid some ship classes and play styles entirely.

Want some advice, put down the Krokodil and remove CV's as a playable class.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Beta Tester
787 posts
12,062 battles
54 minutes ago, KHETTIFER said:

Congratulations !

Yeah, they made lots of effort, balance is not on theyr priority list, money is, not that theres anything wrong with that as a marketing company, but the way they desperately pump premium ships in overprised bundles rather than fixing game issues is insane.

To me the game became time killer rather than something i used to enjoy, that also due to downgrade of the playerbase and onesided matches where 1 team gets obliterated in less than 10 min thanks to great MM.

• Cool 1

Players
192 posts

Enemy gets CV that's top on the winning team with thousands of games under his belt. (VIII) My side got the CV that has total of 600 games in any classes under his belt. Tier 10 is a joke. 2 times got stompped, 1 time got to be the stompper. The only nail-biter game was with out CVs.

I hope the CVs stay in some form, but this is a mess.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
1,610 posts
6,068 battles

Please use the sticky CV discussion thread.

locked!

• Cool 1