You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
captain_unknown

More Resources Containers

6 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
3,651 battles

Anyone else finding that the 'more resources' containers don't have more resources than any other containers? Very very rarely get more than 400 coal from these lately. Beginning to wonder if there is a point?

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,488 posts
6,713 battles
3 minutes ago, captain_unknown said:

Anyone else finding that the 'more resources' containers don't have more resources than any other containers? Very very rarely get more than 400 coal from these lately. Beginning to wonder if there is a point?

Um...400 is more than 0 so since more resources containers guarantee at least 400 coal as opposed to all others that don't I'd say that they work just fine.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
5,181 posts
6,644 battles

Agree, i think it should contain a bit more often atleast 800 coal.

Occasionally when i take Flags&Camos, i get one Coal there aswell... not to mention TYLs can contain 900 coal (but i believe they nerfed the chance for that, as ive gotten less of those than previously) which is more than 2x400 from the more resource container.

On the other hand, since ive gotten less often Coal in TYLs, i feel ive gotten more often 2x or 3x Coal from the Resource containers. Maybe observation bias, maybe i was lucky/Unlucky, maybe they changed droprates at some point :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

Players
3,510 posts
8,213 battles

I never bothered to do a count or to keep stats on what I get from these containers, but I'm kinda satisfied with what they contain.

I do have a large stock of the eco signals now due to the resource container containing these signals instead of extra 400 coal.

But then again I do play a lot and feel like this is just the reward for this. The daily crates are important component of the game to me and I'm most likely not alone in this.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,938 posts
6,261 battles
23 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

I think they need more coal, and should also contain Steel.

You know wg will never put steel in a resource container (SC only) 

Unless its one you can buy for $$$ :cap_tea:

• Cool 1