___V_E_N_O_M___

Black Screenshots when pushing PrtScr in full-screen mode

8 comments in this topic

Players
523 posts
174 battles

I have this problem with the last patch.

Found your screenshot in the folder of your game. The name folder Is screenshot. I dont know why have this problem. Sorry for my bad english.

Players
1,762 posts
9,421 battles
2 hours ago, MJM2019 said:

I have this problem with the last patch.

Found your screenshot in the folder of your game. The name folder Is screenshot. I dont know why have this problem. Sorry for my bad english.

Can I ask did you install the FPS Fix before this happened? https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/115424-potential-fps-fix/

I think the FPS Fix reset all my settings

[KHIF]
Players
3,422 posts
12,948 battles

1 / try to not use the game in full screen put configure it in windowed mode (windowed or windowed full screen)

2 / try to remove all mods

3 / Try to start the game in 32 bits and not 64

4 / Try to repair the game

But I know some others players who have the same problem, so it can be helpfull to exhange.

Players
523 posts
174 battles
5 ore fa, ___V_E_N_O_M___ ha scritto:

Can I ask did you install the FPS Fix before this happened? https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/115424-potential-fps-fix/

I think the FPS Fix reset all my settings

Hello. I never installed that program. With the last update, I had a FPS drop slightly, but very annoying about opening the binoculars, and every screenshot I do, just gives me a black screen. I repaired the game through the Client and now the FPS drop is solved, but the screenshot is not. The important thing though is that it saved the screenshots in the game folder. 

Instead, the Steam client where I have other accounts, has no problems when I take the screenshot.

[PORT]
Players
161 posts
21,095 battles

I had this problem running if full screen as soon as i switched to windowed full screen and it solved the problem.