Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Somilica92

''New monarch and Qonq'' Will they get replaced?

22 comments in this topic

[FADM]
Players
37 posts
2,639 battles

Just found this picture, i suppose it is from the test server.

Are there plans to change the tech tree? And replace those with others?

59777414_2396160963737032_1158608543817924608_o.jpg

[-AP-]
Players
1,436 posts
3,595 battles

They will replace the current monaqrch and conq.

They basically get a better heal in return for a punishable citadel.

[FADM]
Players
37 posts
2,639 battles
Just now, thiextar said:

They will replace the current monaqrch and conq.

They basically get a better heal in return for a punishable citadel.

Yeah i heard about that, its just weird that they are placed there.. And the belfast is for sale there. Also pretty weird.

I still cant figure out from wich server this screenshot was taken from

[-AP-]
Players
1,436 posts
3,595 battles
1 minute ago, Somilica92 said:

Yeah i heard about that, its just weird that they are placed there.. And the belfast is for sale there. Also pretty weird.

I still cant figure out from wich server this screenshot was taken from

I think it may be a mod.

There is a mod that shows all inaccessible ship in the tech tree.

[FADM]
Players
37 posts
2,639 battles
1 minute ago, thiextar said:

I think it may be a mod.

There is a mod that shows all inaccessible ship in the tech tree.

Aah okay, that makes sense

[BABBY]
Players
385 posts
7,978 battles

Two things:

1. What about Lion?

2. What about KGV/DoY as Monarch is essentially this only with 381mm guns

[NWP]
Players
5,177 posts
6,629 battles
10 minutes ago, BlackYeti said:

Two things:

1. What about Lion?

2. What about KGV/DoY as Monarch is essentially this only with 381mm guns

Dont think Lion is "performing" as Monarch or Conq. Monarch is generally considered to be rather bad. Conq on the other hand, is kinda retardproof. I believe, Conq will lost that status now, and good players will dominate in it, if they really give it the 85% healing for Penetrations.

KGV is performing well imo. DoY could use a reload buff.

• Cool 1

[BABBY]
Players
385 posts
7,978 battles
16 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Dont think Lion is "performing" as Monarch or Conq. Monarch is generally considered to be rather bad. Conq on the other hand, is kinda retardproof. I believe, Conq will lost that status now, and good players will dominate in it, if they really give it the 85% healing for Penetrations.

KGV is performing well imo. DoY could use a reload buff.

I didn't have individual ships performance in mind, only consistency. If Monarch gets a citadel, KGV series should get it too because it is literally the same ship just with different armament. Whether buffs are required afterwards is another matter. Leaving out Lion would be odd as well, because consistent playstyle progression.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,514 posts
9,812 battles
1 hour ago, Somilica92 said:

Just found this picture, i suppose it is from the test server.

Are there plans to change the tech tree? And replace those with others?

[NWP]
Players
5,177 posts
6,629 battles
37 minutes ago, BlackYeti said:

I didn't have individual ships performance in mind, only consistency. If Monarch gets a citadel, KGV series should get it too because it is literally the same ship just with different armament. Whether buffs are required afterwards is another matter. Leaving out Lion would be odd as well, because consistent playstyle progression.

WG likes inconsistency. Like russian Cruiser line, Moskva is totaly different than the ones before it. Maybe it generates income for them f.e. because of captain reskilling.

Players
403 posts
8,787 battles

The thing is that the changes WG are testing are not gonna fix the core issue... the Stupid HE Gimmick the entire line has that makes the game-play Retard proof and an absolute pain in the backside to play against...:Smile_sceptic:

[RBMF]
500 posts
6,713 battles

Monarch and Conqueror are currently in testing on live server, most notable are changes to the citadel and heal party. As for seeing them in the tech tree, that is a mod that shows all ships in the game files.

8 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

WG likes inconsistency. Like russian Cruiser line, Moskva is totaly different than the ones before it. Maybe it generates income for them f.e. because of captain reskilling.

I found the russian line pretty consistent, for me Chapa>Donskoi was a bigger change than Donskoi>Moskva.

Players
3,502 posts
8,211 battles
10 hours ago, BlackYeti said:

What consistency did you expect when compared to other lines? Most if not all the lines have inconsistencies. Just look at Lyon to Richelieu or Bayern to Gneisenau or Omaha to Pensacola.

2 hours ago, CptMinia said:

I found the russian line pretty consistent, for me Chapa>Donskoi was a bigger change than Donskoi>Moskva.

The russian line is indeed pretty consistent from the Kiev at the least.

Personally I found Donskoi to Moskva a bigger change then from Chapa to Donskoi. Donskoi basically only added the heal but it still got the similar guns and the torps.

[BABBY]
Players
385 posts
7,978 battles
35 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

What consistency did you expect when compared to other lines? Most if not all the lines have inconsistencies. Just look at Lyon to Richelieu or Bayern to Gneisenau or Omaha to Pensacola.

Oh, I didn't. I will be forever salty for Fakesenau's lack of 28cm guns because "muh consistency and caliber progression" so I'm calling out any inconsistency I can to use their own arguments against them. We all know the reason Gneise doesn't have 28cm guns is money, because Scharnhorst.

• Funny 1

Players
3,009 posts
3,402 battles
11 hours ago, BlackYeti said:

Leaving out Lion would be odd as well, because consistent playstyle progression.

Muhahaa consistency, try KGV after Queen E. :Smile_facepalm:

[BABBY]
Players
385 posts
7,978 battles
1 minute ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Muhahaa consistency, try KGV after Queen E. :Smile_facepalm:

Another reason why the official WG's Gneisenau case explanation is long outdated.

• Cool 1

Players
1,792 posts
245 battles

Also having those one or two vehicles that dont follow the rest of the line makes for an awakward experience in general, annoyingly so when there were vehicles similar to the previous but became premiums or werent added in due to wargamings ‘design process’.

Players
3,502 posts
8,211 battles
53 minutes ago, BlackYeti said:

Oh, I didn't. I will be forever salty for Fakesenau's lack of 28cm guns because "muh consistency and caliber progression" so I'm calling out any inconsistency I can to use their own arguments against them. We all know the reason Gneise doesn't have 28cm guns is money, because Scharnhorst.

Well, I do totally agree with you on the reason of the Gneisenau guns :Smile_great:

Players
3,009 posts
3,402 battles
42 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Also having those one or two vehicles that dont follow the rest of the line makes for an awakward experience in general, annoyingly so when there were vehicles similar to the previous but became premiums or werent added in due to wargamings ‘design process’.

Biggest problem, the playstyle. QE--> KGV: From a rather tanky barge with hard-hitting guns, you get a damage-sponge flamethrower.

And then there's such a thing as captain re-training.... :Smile_sceptic:

Players
1,792 posts
245 battles
2 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Biggest problem, the playstyle. QE--> KGV: From a rather tanky barge with hard-hitting guns, you get a damage-sponge flamethrower.

And then there's such a thing as captain re-training.... :Smile_sceptic:

Yeah they do this in world of tanks alot, they also messed up on of my fav vehicles the obj 430 2 (wasn’t even op just a nice brawling medium) or have tanks that shouldn’t appear in certain lines like the amx 65t for example.

soo bloody annoying.

Sign in to follow this