Sign in to follow this  
Birkebein

Incompetent, old charity case needs a clan

4 comments in this topic

[PGT2P]
Players
102 posts
7,456 battles

I've tried the game and joined a clan but they seem totally inactive.  Not sure what a more active clan would get me nor what I'd need to give.

My captains are all land crabs, my ships seem to sink by themselves without the need for enemy intervention, and as rear admiral I've been "at sea" when it comes to everything from map navigation and positioning to assembling a fleet.

I won't download any comms programs, I won't be on Facebook, I'll play during the day (GMT), I'll be polite, or not, as the situation demands, and I'll likely remain incompetent until old age presents me with retirement.

Sometimes my computer feels its age and quits for no good reason... I suppose we're similar in many ways.

My English is rudimentary, my Norwegian is worse and there are some other languages which are beyond me but which I still refuse to give up on.

[OGHF]
Players
1,236 posts
22,650 battles

Hi, would like to send you an invite, but with out comms it is no good as you need coms to be part of a Clan and take part in Divisions, Scenario’s, Clan and Naval Battles, sorry. 😔

Players
1,121 posts
12,795 battles
On 5/7/2019 at 9:59 PM, Birkebein said:

I've tried the game and joined a clan but they seem totally inactive.  Not sure what a more active clan would get me nor what I'd need to give.

My captains are all land crabs, my ships seem to sink by themselves without the need for enemy intervention, and as rear admiral I've been "at sea" when it comes to everything from map navigation and positioning to assembling a fleet.

I won't download any comms programs, I won't be on Facebook, I'll play during the day (GMT), I'll be polite, or not, as the situation demands, and I'll likely remain incompetent until old age presents me with retirement.

Sometimes my computer feels its age and quits for no good reason... I suppose we're similar in many ways.

My English is rudimentary, my Norwegian is worse and there are some other languages which are beyond me but which I still refuse to give up on.

I can offer you a spot in DD445- which is not my current clan, but i own a secondary account which is in control of that. 

You'll have the benefits of various clan buildings etc, but nothing like clan battles. 
I have absolutely 0 demands for you in return, though i'd like if you played some battles every once in a while- i dont even check it. 
And if you want to invite friends etc you can just message me and i can give you some rights over the clan

Sign in to follow this