aribaatje

Topic closed. Delete this post please.

7 comments in this topic

Players
387 posts
7,754 battles

Hi! 

Over at BBMM we most certainly do play CBs, and your profile suits our requirements quite nicely. 
We're currently in Gale league, with hopes of reaching Storm at some point :D 

In principle we play CBs every possible night, although there are instances where we have to cut down the times a bit- but if we have more CB playing members that should of course become less of a problem.

If you're interested, please leave me a message or simply react to the forum post. Direct application to the BBMM clan is also cool. 

We use discord as our main communication means, so if you'd use that that'd be cool!

Grtz I_Y
BBMM staff

[-FNV-]
[-FNV-]
Beta Tester
17 posts
8,184 battles

Hi mate!

We here at [-FNV-] are currently in the middle of a push for Typhoon league, and are playing CBs regularly.  Aside from that, we can offer you a discord server for communications, regular division play, a friendly but competetive atmosphere and the perfect environment to improve.  If you are interested, you can message me here or simply join our discord.

Fair seas!

[TORCH]
Beta Tester
244 posts
4,603 battles

PM Sent Aribaatje - best of luck in your search!

BANNERUPDATED2.thumb.png.dedd6a6449df92e37c44fe1288197e9c.png

[SBS]
Players
227 posts

Hi Ari

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British (mainly), Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png