Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Beaker71

Latest survey

7 comments in this topic

[SQRL]
Players
240 posts
11,687 battles

Not sure if everybody gets one, but for the first time in an age I'm asked if if want to fill in a survey. Which i always do. 

And I'm asked a few quick questions about 0.8.2 -> 0.8.3 upgrades, Soviet BBs, and the space game mode, and then it's finished.

A minor point, but how many people could remember what the differences are between  .8.2 & .8.3 - not me for a start.

But anyway, talk about avoiding the most pressing issue with the game. Looking at the forum, there's clearly an issue with the impact of new  CVs. Whether you fall into the "learn how to play you idiot" camp, or the "I'm never going to play until the CVs are removed", or like me - somewhere in-between. But to not take the opportunity to ask the community is unbelievable arrogance from WG. Or if it's not, it's unbelievable cowardice  - and they don't want to know what the player base thinks.

Better off not asking at all. It's like asking "on a scale of 1-5 please rate your dining experience" - after a restaurant has just burnt down.

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
187 posts
6,827 battles

ma survey last week was all about comics,movies and stuff and the questions if i would like said content in the game .....

Players
223 posts
9,108 battles

Taking under consideration that they put our answers right into trashbin, I am sure they do not need guts to ask us anything.

Wait, can we make a theory that they will make new BB with Rihanna as captain? If it is 150€ I take it :D

Anyone knows how well Segal sold his self?

[SCRUB]
Players
3,111 posts
8,289 battles

My last wows survey was about .... what fast food joints I like.

Players
5,439 posts
8,137 battles

Funny, last survey I've encountered started and ended with question "how likely I am to recommend WoWs to friends". I guess they don't like negative answers:cap_tea:

Players
155 posts
2,923 battles

I'm always giving an honest feedback when such survey pop up comes up. There is no reason to not. 

End of the day, whether they actually use the data or not. Why not just spend the 5 minutes to fill it out honestly, and productively. We would all benefit, the developers and the players like us.

Sign in to follow this