LF mature UK/EU clan for Clan Battles

10 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
10,511 battles

I'll try this again....

https://wows-numbers.com/player/540686882,Darien_Stark/

56/57% wr and climbing, averaging 65% win rate for the last 6 months

2 years experience of Clan Battles, as DD (Yueyang, Shima, Gearing, Daring) and cruisers (Stalin, Worcester, Henri, Zao, Moskva)

I have a lot of tier X ships all with 19pt captains, all setup for clan battles

I'm UK based, speak only English, active on Discord, Teamspeak, and Mumble

I'm an older player and looking for a clan where I can play div's and participate in Clan Battles WITHOUT THE DRAMA

I don't really tolerate bickering, arguing, and treating other people like crap, so if you're another clan trying to rebuild and action packed full of drama don't message me as I won't be interested

If you have fun together, enjoy working as a team, working on strategies and playing competitively - then I'm your guy

• Cool 1

[TORCH]
Beta Tester
243 posts
4,560 battles

PM Sent

BANNERUPDATED2.thumb.png.dedd6a6449df92e37c44fe1288197e9c.png

Players
9 posts
8,607 battles

Hey mate!
We at [OAP] are a group of players over 25 and below 75 mainly from the UK but have players from Europe and over the pond who enjoy getting together to enjoy the game and wind each other up {if we can}.
We offer you:
- An active, friendly community of like minded players

- Clan matches, as well as frequent division play

- An environment to learn and improve

Your only comitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat

If you are interested, feel free to message me, I have sent you an invite to join and I will send you our Discord server info.

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,485 battles

Hey Darien

Easy going clan who have fun in CB and random Div games.  We dont fight, cast blame or exclude people from CB, upside is everyone gets to play and if you can call it a downside then we have mixed results!  Currently pushing to get in to Storm league with both Alpha and Bravo teams so if you are interested drop me a message in game :)

Players
385 posts
7,743 battles
23 hours ago, Darien_Stark said:

I'll try this again....

https://wows-numbers.com/player/540686882,Darien_Stark/

56/57% wr and climbing, averaging 65% win rate for the last 6 months

2 years experience of Clan Battles, as DD (Yueyang, Shima, Gearing, Daring) and cruisers (Stalin, Worcester, Henri, Zao, Moskva)

I have a lot of tier X ships all with 19pt captains, all setup for clan battles

I'm UK based, speak only English, active on Discord, Teamspeak, and Mumble

I'm an older player and looking for a clan where I can play div's and participate in Clan Battles WITHOUT THE DRAMA

I don't really tolerate bickering, arguing, and treating other people like crap, so if you're another clan trying to rebuild and action packed full of drama don't message me as I won't be interested

If you have fun together, enjoy working as a team, working on strategies and playing competitively - then I'm your guy

Hey there, 

I can assure you that we over BBMM don't do clan battle drama. much rather, we do jokes & compliments :)

We use discord, play Clan Battles, divisions, operations and sometimes even training-battle like contest things. 

In clan battles specifically, we really try to form a good team, pointing out what people could do better in a constructive way, keeping things easy with the necessary coffee breaks and all, and always trying to keep morale & fun as the priority. 

I can understand perhaps our clan is a bit on the lower side of your expectations, but who knows- you might like it. If you're interested, react, send me a PM or apply, and we'll get you all sorted. 
I can also invite you over to our discord server so you can have a browse first- no strings attached. 

Grtz I_Y
BBMM / Beer Belly Master Mindz

[SBS]
Players
226 posts

Hi Darien

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British (mainly), Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[TORCH]
Players
18 posts
15,001 battles

If you're looking for a fun English-speaking no-nonsense non-elitist clan with daily players
from many different European countries but also serious enough for clan battles andsoforth,
check out TORCH Solaire Invictus, currently still in top 100 on EU server. We're currently stil looking for 5 more members so would like to invite
you to try us out... During cb test season we got into hurricane league...
We mainly use discord so if you visit our server as a new recruit, our officers can give you access
and you'll be able to play with our members in divisions and such… https://discord.gg/cq89PR.
We hope to hear from you soon. TORCH Frank_orc

[AOD]
Players
11 posts
2,142 battles

Join Clanaod today

What do you get?
The Angels of Death brings you a clan with twenty years of gaming experience. We have over 3000 members playing over 18 fully supported gaming divisions.
We support these with servers, ports, TeamSpeak rooms, forums, and what ever else they need. Most importantly we create a place for everyone to come together and have fun. 
We offer a place free from drama, politics, and the other things the plague you in real life, we are here to have fun and play games.

Do you have any requirements?
Our requirements for membership can be discussed with your recruiter. As a general rule the following things can be expected of our members. 
We do not accept intentional team killing, team damaging, or in other words we have a overall policy against cyber bullying. 
We do require that you have a working mic to apply and have TeamSpeak 3. 
We do require that you be older than 16.
We want to maintain active members but we do not have stats, tiers, or requirements for you to be on every week. 
We want you to have fun! 

We have ports on the EU and NA so if you are an EU player playing on the NA server on an NA player playing on the EU servers, you are free to choose!

Apply @ www.clanaod.net

Sounds great but how do I join?
Apply @ www.clanaod.net

Click the Join Link Above
Click the Apply
Follow the Instructions on the Screen (Create and Account, Activate Account, fill out application)
Our recruiters will contact you shortly after you submit your application!

Sign in to follow this