Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Varian_Dorn

No "Victory" competition points received in Coop

6 comments in this topic

Players
201 posts
8,888 battles

So for the past hour of me playing mostly Coop, I noticed I didn't receive a single point for the "Victory" Competition, despite getting several kills and wins.

So, to just plainly ask here… WTF is going on yet again?

Scoring seems to work fine on Random battles. No dice though on Coop. Anyone else been experiencing this?

Players
850 posts
13,598 battles

Harvesting points ends at 03:00 CEST (01:00 UTC). Any battle started after that gives none for the "Victory" competition.

The next day will start in brief, at 04:00 CEST (02:00 UTC).

Salute.

Beta Tester
2,534 posts
3,490 battles
20 minutes ago, Varian_Dorn said:

So for the past hour of me playing mostly Coop, I noticed I didn't receive a single point for the "Victory" Competition, despite getting several kills and wins.

So, to just plainly ask here… WTF is going on yet again?

Scoring seems to work fine on Random battles. No dice though on Coop. Anyone else been experiencing this?

Nope, received points just fine while playing co op, as long as it's not in the narrow window mentioned above.

Players
201 posts
8,888 battles

… if that's the case, why did I get a notification all the time between 03:00 and 04:00 that "Points contribution will end in xx minutes", that being during said timeframe. Plus I distinctly remember getting points during the last few nights I played between 03:00 and 04:00.

Why would the game notify my continuously that "Contribution will end in xx minutes" before 04:00 if it actually ended at 03:00? How do you explain me getting points during all the other nights in that timeframe? And why would there even be a 1 hour gap between scoring periods per day?

Sorry, but your explanation makes little sense. Unless getting points between 03:00 and 04:00 plus the proper notification during that hour was the actual bug here, which I doubt.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,534 posts
6,179 battles
2 hours ago, Varian_Dorn said:

… if that's the case, why did I get a notification all the time between 03:00 and 04:00 that "Points contribution will end in xx minutes", that being during said timeframe. Plus I distinctly remember getting points during the last few nights I played between 03:00 and 04:00.

Why would the game notify my continuously that "Contribution will end in xx minutes" before 04:00 if it actually ended at 03:00? How do you explain me getting points during all the other nights in that timeframe? And why would there even be a 1 hour gap between scoring periods per day?

Because those port messages are crap and are often plain wrong. Recently the clan battle notification keeps popping up when there isn't even any clan battles that evening, and the time remaining is wonky as all hell.

So it does not surprise me in the slightest that something like this happens.

Sign in to follow this