I need advice for Moskva gameplay

4 comments in this topic

[ARYA]
Players
470 posts
10,411 battles

Hi 

I can't make her work

Any advice for upgrades i should install ?

Should i play her like Des moines or like DM.Donskoi?

[WTFNO]
Players
89 posts

Well, you can hardly play her like the Des Moines with her flat arcs. On the other hand with the flat arcs come  fast, accurate shells. She can either burn or pen ships from afar.

She can work in open water but you're not exactly very nimble so you need good awareness. Alternatively you can use cover to secure your flank and angle with her Stalinium bow.

• Cool 1

[COR3]
Players
569 posts
10,527 battles

Well i got her captain like this :

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/captains-skills/?skills=2,3,12,17,21,23,28&ship=Cruiser

optional for more burn spec out of bos for de

moskva.png.650ad3e50deee7cffa7ac9ec2908ac02.png and upgraded her like this and play 22+ sniper or open water obstacle with her.

It's imperative that you secure your flanks as the 1km+ Turning Circle really is somethign hard to deal with if you are not used to it.

Never show your side to anything, you will get obliterated quick. Put your Stalinium Bow in the way of fire and reverse and advance alternating trying to catch any shells on your 50mm mid section for Lol Bounces.

• Cool 1

[_KTM_]
Beta Tester
109 posts
7,859 battles

I'm currently the designated Moskva player in my clan for Clan battles , i run her like this :

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/captains-skills/?skills=3,5,12,14,17,21,23,28&ship=Cruiser

Screenshot_67.png.b39132896649964e1190d4b81a068cea.png 

I'd suggest getting the legendary as soon as possible , the accuracy is crazy good and it also gives a boost in range to 21km .

For the most part you can tank a lot with her so she's good at hugging an island to cover your side and then denying caps with the radar , she can also be played on the move if needed but you need good situational awareness , don't show broadside under any circumstances , unless you're in deep trouble then it might be better to risk it and turn if you consider you can't win the fight by staying bow in  .

She's a fine ship with very good guns and armor , here's some silly things she can do :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1