You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Henri_Pihala

Cheating in game

43 comments in this topic

[-O-F-]
Players
9 posts
4,212 battles

In my opinion Wargaming should do more against cheat programs like [edited]. More banning is needed or something. Absolutely frustrating to play with these people.

Edited by Boris_MNE

Reason: Violated forum rules

Players
228 posts
4,669 battles
5 minutes ago, Henri_Pihala said:

In my opinion Wargaming should do more against cheat programs like Warpack. More banning is needed or something. Absolutely frustrating to play with these people.

Honestly the only useful program for wows would be one what shows where enemy shells will land to allow you to dodge them easier. That being said, that's hardly a game breaking program and wouldn't change a potato into a good player. 

Aim bot like programs are absolutely useless due to the fact shells take time to get to a target meaning any movement completely throws it off. 

Besides these two programs I dont know of any oth r existing once but I dont really see any hacks or cheats what would give someone a distinct advantage personally. 

Oh and you may wish to delete that program name because a lot of people won't know about it and your pointing them towards a program lol. 

[-AP-]
Players
2,790 posts
6,733 battles
7 minutes ago, Henri_Pihala said:

In my opinion Wargaming should do more against cheat programs like Warpack. More banning is needed or something. Absolutely frustrating to play with these people.

Please explain further what "Cheat" your enemies used? A replay would also be good....

[-O-F-]
Players
9 posts
4,212 battles
2 minutes ago, kingzy2013 said:

Honestly the only useful program for wows would be one what shows where enemy shells will land to allow you to dodge them easier. That being said, that's hardly a game breaking program and wouldn't change a potato into a good player. 

Aim bot like programs are absolutely useless due to the fact shells take time to get to a target meaning any movement completely throws it off. 

Besides these two programs I dont know of any oth r existing once but I dont really see any hacks or cheats what would give someone a distinct advantage personally. 

I'm talking about this one here, imagine it being used in Clan battles.

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,977 posts
9,176 battles

You know the shown material is very old, when you see a tier1 ship with AP and HE as ammunition...

But I guess this "little detail" is not worth mentioning, right?! Right?!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[-O-F-]
Players
9 posts
4,212 battles
2 minutes ago, principat121 said:

You know the shown material is very old, when you see a tier1 ship with AP and HE as ammunition...

But I guess this "little detail" is not worth mentioning, right?! Right?!

It was first hit when you google it, but I think you get the point, there are cheaters in the game and it should be addressed better.

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,977 posts
9,176 battles
Just now, Henri_Pihala said:

there are cheaters in the game

Prove it! Provide a replay with "strange" situation!

Otherwise there is nothing to discuss!

[CATS]
Players
28,973 posts
15,141 battles
4 minutes ago, Henri_Pihala said:

It was first hit when you google it, but I think you get the point, there are cheaters in the game and it should be addressed better.

Possible. But I never saw one...

Players
340 posts
612 battles
Vor 17 Minuten, Henri_Pihala sagte:

So you googled about cheats, found some old video, didn't found the tool used in the video and want to deny everybody else using it? :crab:

Play vanilla, everything included what you need except those insects flying around lately, but I decided not to argue as we have a major decrease in insects due to heavy agriculture and monocultures. :cap_haloween:

Guess the guy in @Bear_Necessities gif saw them too.. hillarious ashtray glasses btw. :Smile_teethhappy:

[-AP-]
Players
2,790 posts
6,733 battles
19 minutes ago, Henri_Pihala said:

1. That mod is very old, and has been illegal to use for years, usage of it will get you banned through an automated system.

2. That mod is worse than just aiming yourself, it only provides lead for the current course and speed of your target, it cant anticipate turns or read situations as well as a player can, and will result in dealing less damage than just aiming properly.

3. Please provide a replay where someone "cheated"

[-O-F-]
Players
9 posts
4,212 battles
28 minutes ago, I_m_just_lucky said:

So you googled about cheats, found some old video, didn't found the tool used in the video and want to deny everybody else using it? :crab:

Play vanilla, everything included what you need except those insects flying around lately, but I decided not to argue as we have a major decrease in insects due to heavy agriculture and monocultures. :cap_haloween:

Guess the guy in @Bear_Necessities gif saw them too.. hillarious ashtray glasses btw. :Smile_teethhappy:

Oh it is there and I didn't google for cheats, I have heard about  it, I have noticed it being used in game and I have been wrecked by the users of it.

The link is here I believe: [edited]

Malicious link edited - Please remember the forum rules

[-AP-]
Players
2,790 posts
6,733 battles
1 minute ago, Henri_Pihala said:

I have noticed it being used in game and I have been wrecked by the users of it.

Then prove it by posting a replay.

How do you even "notice" that enemies are using an aimbot anyways? Considering its less accurate than just aiming yourself

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,977 posts
9,176 battles
8 minutes ago, Henri_Pihala said:

and I have been wrecked by the users of it

Then it should be no problem for you to provide the replay of that incident!

Players
228 posts
4,669 battles
17 minutes ago, thiextar said:

1. That mod is very old, and has been illegal to use for years, usage of it will get you banned through an automated system.

2. That mod is worse than just aiming yourself, it only provides lead for the current course and speed of your target, it cant anticipate turns or read situations as well as a player can, and will result in dealing less damage than just aiming properly.

3. Please provide a replay where someone "cheated"

TBf most illegal mods take a a month or so to get you banned. WG only do ban waves every so often. The banning isn't automated. 

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,030 posts
20,118 battles
49 minutes ago, Henri_Pihala said:

I'm talking about this one here, imagine it being used in Clan battles.

To be honest... I can make more imaginative shots ... with a lot more damage, with one arm tied behind my back........ Honestly there is one born every day... go ahead OP go buy the mod, see how much comes off your credit card over the next month or two from Cambodia or Columbia.....

[ICG]
Players
541 posts

It's always curious to see people playing the non-cheater card. Makes me always wonder if themselves have something to hide.  :Smile_sceptic: 

All that I know that a few years ago  a supertester was caught  using aim-assist after the  he posted some pics of his gameplay . :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

Players
228 posts
4,669 battles

There are definitely illegal hacks in the game but they are not really of much benefit and the user would receive a temp ban after a month or two follows with a perm ban for more use. 

No one.woulr use a program like that in the high tiers on a main account. You might come across them in the lower end. 

Due to these hacks being completely client side they are easily detectable by WG and the user will certainly eat a ban on the next banwave. 

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,030 posts
20,118 battles
1 minute ago, Micklenmob said:

It's always curious to see people playing the non-cheater card. Makes me always wonder if themselves have something to hide.  :Smile_sceptic: 

who needs hacks when a decent player can do this.......

shot-19.05.04_21.37.10-0809.jpg

• Funny 1

Players
340 posts
612 battles
Vor 13 Minuten, cherry2blost sagte:

Plus you would need some significant amount of data to make AI of aimbots as intuitive as a skilled player would be.

I'd bet my account that no existing aimbot would come close to my hitrates.

Using aimbots is only usefull for bots which are easy to identify.

The only cheat that would help a skilled player to get some significant advantage would be a full view map seeing any enemy no matter if it's spotted or not. And that is impossible.

That's why i like this game, no worries about cheating, all comes down to what you are able to do with the thing between your ears and your hands. And even in the 30s or above you can be really good because it's more strategic than action based.

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,977 posts
9,176 battles
13 minutes ago, Micklenmob said:

All that I know that a few years ago  a supertester was caught  using aim-assist after the  he posted some pics of his gameplay . :Smile-_tongue:

Interesting story. Can you show more details, please. As a supertest myself I am very curious to read about this story.

[ICG]
Players
541 posts
7 minutes ago, cherry2blost said:

shot-19.05.04_21.37.10-0809.jpg

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure WG is on top of it. And that they know better than any one here what's out there. And sooner or later every player that cheated will get hit by the ban hammer.

Personally I see no need to question the possibility of WOWs cheats (they are in every popular game). Also I see no need to get cheats (or look for them) because I simply play for fun and game results mean little to nothing to me. 

[ICG]
Players
541 posts
12 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Interesting story. Can you show more details, please. As a supertest myself I am very curious to read about this story.

What do you think I am? Do you really think I archive every little thing that happens (and being said) on this forum?