Sign in to follow this  
Nintyuk

If I collect premium time from the Daily rewards is it activated right there and then?

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
570 battles

If I collect premium time from the Daily rewards is it activated right there and then?
As I won't be able to play much in the next 24 hours as I'll need to getting up early tomorrow to travel to a convention so I will only get to play for a few hours today and not at all really tomorrow.

5 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,810 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, Nintyuk sagte:

yes

Players
3 posts
570 battles
35 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

yes

That sucks, it's 100% going to be wasted then

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
25 minutes ago, Nintyuk said:

That sucks, it's 100% going to be wasted then

well don't log in that day you would get it then. you can "miss" 4 days after all so that can be delayed half a week.

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
5 hours ago, Nintyuk said:

As I won't be able to play much in the next 24 hours as I'll need to getting up early tomorrow to travel to a convention so I will only get to play for a few hours today and not at all really tomorrow.

There were WG containers a couple months or so ago that contained a day premium which were of course activated when the container was opened. Of course with such containers which have a guaranteed day of premium, you could activate it whenever you want by simply opening up that container.

I don't know if such containers will ever make a return, but I think there could be a market for them.

Players
3 posts
570 battles

Well I didn't collect it yesterday so it started the timer as soon as I logged in today which is fine as I can play all of tomorrow no issue

Sign in to follow this