Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mil71

Imagine if everyone played Grozovois....

27 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[CATS]
Players
28,903 posts
15,122 battles

If everyone played Grozo, then nobody can play CV, otherwise not everybody would play Grozo...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 17
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,784 posts
6,712 battles

Imagine if wargaming would instead fix the class. No, that would be ridiculus :Smile_facepalm:

  • Cool 10
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,580 posts
6 minutes ago, thiextar said:

Imagine if wargaming would instead fix the class. No, that would be ridiculus :Smile_facepalm:

Just use "RIDDIKULUS" command on that Boggart!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
1 hour ago, mil71 said:

How fast CV's would die out?

Same goes with Mino

How fast the game die out? Because I thought there was a hardcap of 4 DDs max for each team, so nobody would get into a match (unless it was training room or operations).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,321 posts
20,183 battles
50 minutes ago, mil71 said:

How fast CV's would die out?

Same goes with Mino

41 minutes ago, Cagliostro_chan said:

Not too fast, because you'd see a surge in counters to them.

Pure and simple ecosystem dynamics: one species abnormally thrives then its predators follow suit and so on, bringing their respective populations back to normal levels.

 

What you wish to happen, @mil71, could only be achieved by introducing a very aggresive invasive species, i.e. another ship so OP that it would render obsolete playing anything else. But hey, if you'd like the whole game to die...

 

Salute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
344 posts
3,100 battles
1 hour ago, mil71 said:

How fast CV's would die out?

Same goes with Mino

As a Midway player, I'd actually prefer there to be four Grozovois per team every match compared to now, where we have next to no DDs at high tiers. All DD AA, even Grozovoi's, is utterly terrible. It can do decent damage with Def AA active, but the rest of the time I can just drop it with impunity and farm exp with 10-12k HE bomb strikes. Example: In my last Midway game, I attacked a Grozovoi with 9 HE bombers. I didn't lose a single aircraft going in or out.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAMAR]
Players
488 posts

Imaging if all CV players would switch to play DD Harugumo. So much fun (not). Playing BB I much prefer CV than HE spam and CV counteract HE spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,596 posts
22 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

How fast the game die out? Because I thought there was a hardcap of 4 DDs max for each team, so nobody would get into a match (unless it was training room or operations).

Softcap; I've seen 5. If literally everyone played DDs the matchmaker would enter a special mode and start spitting out pure DD battles, like how rarely you can get pure BB ones due to their popularity... . It's usually a late night high tier thing only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
31 minutes ago, StringWitch said:

Softcap; I've seen 5. If literally everyone played DDs the matchmaker would enter a special mode and start spitting out pure DD battles, like how rarely you can get pure BB ones due to their popularity... . It's usually a late night high tier thing only.

Ow that would be aweseom! :Smile_teethhappy:

But tbh, I really liked the games without any DDs as well. Could push more agressively and more dynamically without needing to get worried about getting torped :Smile-_tongue:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,838 posts
18,487 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Skyllon sagte:

Just use "RIDDIKULUS" command on that Boggart!

You can enter this into the console or alternatively "spawn Gargoyle" or, for the ultra-direct approach "release kraken on enemy CV". Works only if you have the correct flag hoisted.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAMAR]
Players
488 posts

MAX 2 DD in a game. The good thing about CV is they took care of the DD problem. :Smile_Default::Smile_trollface:

 

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
28,903 posts
15,122 battles
1 hour ago, GudmundurG said:

MAX 2 DD in a game. The good thing about CV is they took care of the DD problem. :Smile_Default::Smile_trollface:

 

We were at an AVERAGE of 2.1 from Tier VII upwards last week...

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RO-RN]
Players
901 posts
12,609 battles

Grozovoi even full AA build will still get murdered by tier 10 CVs! Sure the t8 ones will have some problem! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles

No problem with striking Grozovois in Lexington either. They are plump and eat a lot of rocket damage. My record is 8500 with one strike on a Grozo, he was not very happy.
Sure some planes will go down, but that is not an issue, wih smarrt plane management.
Minotaurs are a tough nut to crack to be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
930 posts
9,317 battles
16 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Ow that would be aweseom! :Smile_teethhappy:

But tbh, I really liked the games without any DDs as well. Could push more agressively and more dynamically without needing to get worried about getting torped :Smile-_tongue:

 

16 hours ago, GudmundurG said:

MAX 2 DD in a game. The good thing about CV is they took care of the DD problem. :Smile_Default::Smile_trollface:

 

Now we just need to get rid of the BB overpopulation. I suggest buffing the 2 remaining DDs a lot. Preferably making their torps better against BBabies. 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
4 minutes ago, DJ_Die said:

 

Now we just need to get rid of the BB overpopulation. I suggest buffing the 2 remaining DDs a lot. Preferably making their torps better against BBabies. 

No, we need everybodies favorite XP pinatas :Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
229 posts
9,693 battles
1 hour ago, Animalul2012 said:

Grozovoi even full AA build will still get murdered by tier 10 CVs! Sure the t8 ones will have some problem! 

 

nope even Kaga rips Grozo apart with its lowlife planes, been there done that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
124 posts
5,195 battles

My Grozovoi tears stupid carriers planes apart even without Def AA, competent carriers ignore it [the AA].

 

Tbh it might was well have Kamikaze AA most of the time for all the good it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
930 posts
9,317 battles
7 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

No, we need everybodies favorite XP pinatas :Smile_great:

You mean cruisers? Yeah we need more of them in exchange for fewer BBs. :cat_paw:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
14 hours ago, DJ_Die said:

You mean cruisers? Yeah we need more of them in exchange for fewer BBs. :cat_paw:

Well fine, whatever. I don't get what point you're trying to make or where you want to go with this postings of yours, but frankly I don't really care anyway :Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
930 posts
9,317 battles
3 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I don't get what point you're trying to make or where you want to go with this postings of yours, but frankly I don't really care anyway :Smile_great:

Neither surprises me. :Smile_trollface: The point is we have an overpopulation of BBs because BBs are the most braindead class and something has to be done about it.:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,576 posts
20,730 battles

- 2x Grozo Div

- Epicancer

- Both staying together the entire time

- First rocket salvo 8k damage

- Avoid losses to DFAA completely via accelerated bailout

- Continue to harass both until they are dead

- No rocket salvo below 5k damage

- Grozos literally can't kill planes faster than I can respawn them

- Both die for virtually nothing lost on my part

- Praised be Enterprise :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×