You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

Honor&Glory daily end-hours question

4 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Hey guys, maybe some of you may help me to understand a question:

I push hard, after work, on the H&G event, and usually I reach 1-2 h on the night gathering points for my chosen team.

At 1ºº AM ( Lisbon/London time) I receive a warning, in port, about the point count ending in 59 minutes - that is, at 2ºº AM the point counting starts so one understand that's the limit one can gather points.

BUT, at 2ºº AM  I receive A SECOND warning, who say THE SAME, in 59 minutes the point counting starts. ( that is, the point counting starts  now not at 2ºº AM but yes at 3ºº AM ! )

Hence, my confusion - 2 limits, at 2 and 3 AM - so where it's the truth ?

Why WG put 2 warnings about points counting  end day with 2 separate hours ?

Cant be related to my local hour, since in EU server are more than 2 time zones,  so it.s not this. 

Any toughs ? 

Thanks in advance.

[SHAFT]
Players
11,663 posts
9,721 battles

Hmm, it used to be at 4am in my timezone (Finland), which would make it 2am over in your timezone. Maybe that changed when we switched to summer time, which would make it an hour later than before?

Honestly, im not 100% sure on that one, but i do know it usually was at 4am.

maybe

@MrConway

@Crysantos

can clear that one up?

WG Staff
3,415 posts
14,948 battles
9 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Hey guys, maybe some of you may help me to understand a question:

I push hard, after work, on the H&G event, and usually I reach 1-2 h on the night gathering points for my chosen team.

At 1ºº AM ( Lisbon/London time) I receive a warning, in port, about the point count ending in 59 minutes - that is, at 2ºº AM the point counting starts so one understand that's the limit one can gather points.

BUT, at 2ºº AM  I receive A SECOND warning, who say THE SAME, in 59 minutes the point counting starts. ( that is, the point counting starts  now not at 2ºº AM but yes at 3ºº AM ! )

Hence, my confusion - 2 limits, at 2 and 3 AM - so where it's the truth ?

Why WG put 2 warnings about points counting  end day with 2 separate hours ?

Cant be related to my local hour, since in EU server are more than 2 time zones,  so it.s not this. 

Any toughs ? 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi,

As stated in our portal article, the event starts every day at 04:00 (CEST) and ends 03:00 (CEST) - in that hour in between no points are counted. To quote: "The crediting of points is put on hold one hour prior to the beginning of the next competition day. Battles fought after this time will not be taken into account."

Greetings, Crysantos

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
2 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Hi,

As stated in our portal article, the event starts every day at 04:00 (CEST) and ends 03:00 (CEST) - in that hour in between no points are counted. To quote: "The crediting of points is put on hold one hour prior to the beginning of the next competition day. Battles fought after this time will not be taken into account."

Greetings, Crysantos

So, that's mind event will end for Lisbon/London time zone at 2ººAM and between 2ººAM-3ººAM the points are in hold.

Thank you for clarification.