Sign in to follow this  
Hayevandermeeren

Wows legends AA

21 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
79 battles

Sorry if I shouldn’t ask this question here.

but the wows Legends forum is closed and I can’t find any information on this.

how do you turn of your AA in wows Legends?

are you even able to do it?

when I’m in a destroyer and get spotted by planes at 5km because my AA is blasting away gets really annoying.

can someone please help me with this?

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,763 posts
9,861 battles
8 minutes ago, DB2212 said:

Press P, that should do it.

giphy.gif

• Funny 1

[TAYTO]
Players
849 posts
9,064 battles
5 minutes ago, domen3 said:

giphy.gif

Not really sure why that response was given, but it's been really helpful to Hayevandermeeren. I'm sure he'll be along soon to thank you for your usefulness.

[THESO]
3,763 posts
9,861 battles
3 minutes ago, DB2212 said:

Not really sure why that response was given, but it's been really helpful to Hayevandermeeren. I'm sure he'll be along soon to thank you for your usefulness.

Not really as he's asking about the console version...which I have never touched

• Funny 1

[SHEN]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,503 posts
14,295 battles

Console version => No CV

Why you need AA ?

[THESO]
3,763 posts
9,861 battles
1 minute ago, HipSGuinness said:

Console version => No CV

Why you need AA ?

Spotters perhaps? They used to be a good spotting tool on PC in the past

[TAYTO]
Players
849 posts
9,064 battles
2 hours ago, domen3 said:

Not really as he's asking about the console version...which I have never touched

But you've slapped your head so often you've damaged brain cells.
A simple response would have been "he's asking about a different game platform, there are no P keys on the game platform that I've never touched. But I thought I'd act like a [edited] and reply with something I copied from the interwebs"

• Bad 1

[-AP-]
Players
2,790 posts
6,733 battles
5 hours ago, DB2212 said:

A simple response would have been "he's asking about a different game platform, there are no P keys on the game platform that I've never touched. But I thought I'd act like a [edited] and reply with something I copied from the interwebs"

You must be a lot of fun at parties

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
12 hours ago, Hayevandermeeren said:

when I’m in a destroyer and get spotted by planes at 5km because my AA is blasting away gets really annoying.

You can't. You also can't focus planes or change sector AA like on PC. It's one of the gripes I have with Legends along some others like that you can't see all the healthbars constantly.

I guess they will fix this when they implement the cvs. For now though they are watching how the rework on PC is going before they have a go at cvs, so it will still take a while.

If you have further questions I guess the Discordchannel is the right place to ask. There are lots of friendly people in there that will surely help you (including me :Smile_hiding:)

Here you go:

https://discordapp.com/invite/wowslegends

10 hours ago, Norris_of_Quirm said:

As a matter of interest, has anyone on here had a go with the console version? Just curious...

Yes and it's quite nice actualy if you consider the still young age of the game.

10 hours ago, domen3 said:

Spotters perhaps? They used to be a good spotting tool on PC in the past

indeed. That is the problem. Even though there are no spotters in the game (no gunrange increase) only catapult fighters. (I know that's dumb without cv but meh they are still figuring things out i guess)

• Cool 1

[THESO]
3,763 posts
9,861 battles
11 hours ago, DB2212 said:

Damn, you're easily triggered...Want some cheese to go along with that whine?

• Funny 2

[WG]
WG Staff
5,160 posts
4,445 battles
14 hours ago, Hayevandermeeren said:

Just to be sure, you won't miss it, I just want to confirm, what Miessa3 said. WoWs Legends doesn't have forum any more. The best channel to speak about is Discord, so be sure to join the group through the link: discord.gg/wowslegends

There you can address your questions and also find all relevant information. 

Players
157 posts
11,622 battles
2 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

WoWs Legends doesn't have forum any more.

Erm someone answer me a question please. 

I was under the assumption that Legends is a BRAND NEW game?

Am i wrong in that thought? If not, WG have shut down the forums after how long? Weeks?

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,817 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, But_Can_You_Meme sagte:

Am i wrong in that thought? If not, WG have shut down the forums after how long? Weeks?

first (closed alpha?) sessions of Legends were run already last year, and the forums were open at this time, so for several months

Players
157 posts
11,622 battles
4 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

first (closed alpha?) sessions of Legends were run already last year, and the forums were open at this time, so for several months

Oh so i may be right. Thank for the answer.

I realised i could just check through google and i was right lol Released 2019 - forums already closed :fish_palm:

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
41 minutes ago, But_Can_You_Meme said:

Oh so i may be right. Thank for the answer.

I realised i could just check through google and i was right lol Released 2019 - forums already closed :fish_palm:

AFAIK that Forum was for Alpha and Beta testing purposes only and since the game has gone into full release they shut it down.

[WG]
WG Staff
5,160 posts
4,445 battles
1 hour ago, But_Can_You_Meme said:

Erm someone answer me a question please. 

I was under the assumption that Legends is a BRAND NEW game?

They tried to launch forum as well as other communication channels and they saw in the beginning, that forum is not working for them, but Discord was. So they decided to have the main communication channel on Discord, not the forum. Different approach...

• Cool 1

Players
2 posts
79 battles
7 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

Just to be sure, you won't miss it, I just want to confirm, what Miessa3 said. WoWs Legends doesn't have forum any more. The best channel to speak about is Discord, so be sure to join the group through the link: discord.gg/wowslegends

There you can address your questions and also find all relevant information. 

Thanx

i didn’t have discord, I have installed it and I found out that a lot more DD captains have this problem. Way too many spotterplanes and no way to turn off your AA. Some people say AA doesn’t affect your detection, but it does. I get spotted within 5km (range of AA) when I should be spotted within 3,3km.

Beta Tester
1,218 posts
On 5/2/2019 at 3:01 PM, YabbaCoe said:

They tried to launch forum as well as other communication channels and they saw in the beginning, that forum is not working for them, but Discord was. So they decided to have the main communication channel on Discord, not the forum. Different approach...

You mean because it’s easier to ignore moving questions on discord  and let them get buried rather than have to manually close threads with questions you don’t want to answer ? Like why is WG not letting console players buy basic camo with silver ? I’m playing game again on console now and I’m really enjoying it  but the lack of any meaningful two way communication with WG is the worst part of it . Even worse than the new monetisation model where WG locks away things like commander progression behind a paywall and many other issues which just don’t get addressed because every time you ask or send feedback WG don’t like on discord its ignored.

[WG]
WG Staff
5,160 posts
4,445 battles
On 5/26/2019 at 2:45 AM, Xerkics said:

You mean because it’s easier to ignore moving questions on discord  and let them get buried rather than have to manually close threads with questions you don’t want to answer ? Like why is WG not letting console players buy basic camo with silver ? I’m playing game again on console now and I’m really enjoying it  but the lack of any meaningful two way communication with WG is the worst part of it . Even worse than the new monetisation model where WG locks away things like commander progression behind a paywall and many other issues which just don’t get addressed because every time you ask or send feedback WG don’t like on discord its ignored.

I understand, that Discord can be sometimes overspammed, but it is really good platform for communication. I know, that for those, that are used to write on forums is this way different and unusual. Try to ask your questions again, maybe try to tag CMs, they are really nice guys and I am sure, that they will be willing to help you and provide answers. 

Unfortunately I can't help you with any topics, that are related to WoWs Legends. I can ask about game mechanics and stuff, but anything more related is the question for Legends guys.

I hope you will find Discord a good communication channel and you will get advantages of Discord. 

Sign in to follow this