You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Snoww

new lootboxes ridiculous proce

43 comments in this topic

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,289 battles

i dont really care much about these containers as im not a weeb, but even so, these containers are £7.70 which is nearly double what the christmas containers were and they had the chance to get a ship in. all you can get from these are 15 special flags and a chance of a weeb commander. the pricing for containers is going too far. @MrConway @Crysantos i dont know if this is an error in pricing but if its not then WG need to sort this out before they have the same problems EA did.

• Cool 5

Players
1,763 posts
9,421 battles

They are exploiting people who swap their wives for waifus. But really, this does take it to another level.

On the other hand waifus seem cheaper than real wives if they £7.70 each:cap_haloween:

• Funny 5

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,818 posts
Vor 11 Minuten, Mr_Snoww sagte:

and a chance of a weeb commander

there is always a commander included, so it is a different situation. And prices for similar 10 points captains were in the same region in the past...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[TIPC]
Players
307 posts
14,486 battles

Agree.

I kinda wanted the Kaga one for the Kaga,maybe the Atago one for the same reason,but gamble,FOR that PRICE...NOPE.

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,289 battles
9 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

there is always a commander included, so it is a different situation. And prices for similar 10 points captains were in the same region in the past...

Even so its way too overpriced. They are juust having a laugh 

[SHAFT]
Players
11,804 posts
9,751 battles

They have been observing Flamus weeb viewers throwing money at Flamu for weeb music on tuesdays :fish_book: Naturally, they wanny cash in on that :cap_haloween:

• Funny 5

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,818 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Mr_Snoww sagte:

Even so its way too overpriced. They are juust having a laugh 

the Dasha captains were 13€ (including 14 days of premium), so 9€ for a weeb captain, camos and special signals is already significant less for a better content. Thn only drawback is that you cannot chose which captain you get...

• Cool 1

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,289 battles
33 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

the Dasha captains were 13€ (including 14 days of premium), so 9€ for a weeb captain, camos and special signals is already significant less for a better content. Thn only drawback is that you cannot chose which captain you get...

Sorry mate but there is no justifying nearly 8 quid containers 

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,971 posts
12,854 battles

If people keep buying gambling boxes then WG will keep selling them.

If people keep buying them in quantity then WG will keep putting up the prices.

I think I see a way out of this problem.

• Cool 12
  • Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
3,163 posts
17,417 battles

I'm with @xxNihilanxx here, as long as ppl keep buying them, WG can afford to increase the prices. When their revenu starts dropping from the containers they might adjust the prices

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
38 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

Sorry mate but there is no justifying nearly 8 quid containers 

It is actually. Get twice the content for instance and it's not weird at all to see the price also double.

9 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

I kinda agree with you here. If people keep buying, WG will keep selling.

And afaicu, all these captains have individual unique voices, which is a LOT more work compared to just cloning an existing cap and swapping the captain's image to an anime chick.

Wows isn't a very large game when looking at how many players it has and running or using a sound studio is probably also not cheap.

But I'd still wish the captains in wows had any subtitles as I can't understand what some captains say, like the French one when doing a lot of damage with main guns sais something along the lines of PANTALIA! or something. But I have no idea which words these are as my French is not up to par with standard France French quality :Smile_hiding:

Players
104 posts
8 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Exactly. Stop buying these boxes for for sanity's sake!! It's a gambling scam! 

If we want this game to change for the better then we need to stop spending money on these bloody lootcrates!!!

• Cool 3

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,289 battles
11 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

It is actually. Get twice the content for instance and it's not weird at all to see the price also double.

I kinda agree with you here. If people keep buying, WG will keep selling.

And afaicu, all these captains have individual unique voices, which is a LOT more work compared to just cloning an existing cap and swapping the captain's image to an anime chick.

Wows isn't a very large game when looking at how many players it has and running or using a sound studio is probably also not cheap.

But I'd still wish the captains in wows had any subtitles as I can't understand what some captains say, like the French one when doing a lot of damage with main guns sais something along the lines of PANTALIA! or something. But I have no idea which words these are as my French is not up to par with standard France French quality :Smile_hiding:

All you are getting is a captain for dodgy people and a few signals. So no its not

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
12 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

All you are getting is a captain for dodgy people and a few signals. So no its not

It is not, FOR YOU.

But when looking at it from a neutral perspective, it is a pretty standard price. What mostly changed was the amount inside the lootbox and the price of the lootbox, like someone else already explained on the pricing of other caps like Dasha.

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,989 posts
4,247 battles

Not being able to choose which captain is a huge dealbreaker for me, especially since you can get duplicates and last time you could just buy them directly.
What a bs event.

• Cool 3

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,989 posts
4,247 battles
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

Thn only drawback is that you cannot chose which captain you get...

I thought that that was the entire point in selling unique commanders, that you get the ones you want?

[TMCB]
Players
247 posts
14,927 battles

I'm not a fan of this stuff.. however from strict economic perspective.. they are expensive..

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,289 battles
50 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

It is not, FOR YOU.

But when looking at it from a neutral perspective, it is a pretty standard price. What mostly changed was the amount inside the lootbox and the price of the lootbox, like someone else already explained on the pricing of other caps like Dasha.

you are just too stubborn to talk to. have fun paying 8 quid for a crappy container 

[-NYX-]
Players
243 posts
8,457 battles

And here I thought that those "unique" commanders were worth something because of the specialization they supposed to have sharing ships names .
But I did misunderstood .... my bad.
Just normal 10-points commanders after the "azur turn off"
And you just must turn those voice-overs off....

Would've been worth the time if they had some special % for the ship they named after.....

The bundle includes seven classic Azur Lane Commanders: Avrora, Admiral Hipper, Belfast, Cleveland, Enterprise, Hood, and Nelson. All these Commanders are heroines of the popular Azur Lane mobile game. Each Azur Lane Commander comes with a specialization for the ship that they share their name with, and 10 skill points. Please note: you can have an unlimited number of identical Azur Lane Commanders.

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
124 posts
8,532 battles

This is not so bad since you're guaranteed to get a 10pt commander, which had been sold for higher price. Thought you can get duplicate, so one could still be screwed if the goal is to 'catch them all'.

• Cool 1

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
1 minute ago, tamagotchi said:

This is not so bad since you're guaranteed to get a 10pt commander, which had been sold for higher price. Thought you can get duplicate, so one could still be screwed if the goal is to 'catch them all'.

I found it kinda weird that one could get duplicates of these commanders, though personally I don't find this as big a deal. But indeed, if you want all of them, you got a problem.

1 hour ago, Mr_Snoww said:

you are just too stubborn to talk to. have fun paying 8 quid for a crappy container 

You are what you say I am.

I never planned to buy any of these containers. I was merely stating the facts, but you don't see because you're stubborn. Everyone who doesn't agree with you or your sentiment, is just stoopad! :Smile_sad:

Players
7,481 posts
245 battles

Dunno if its been said but you can bypass the lootboxes in some ways.

Heres the reddit post. You dont get a 10pt commander but if you want yer waifu this is the best option. 

And you can avoid wargamings scummy business tactics as well.

although if you want the commandrs then be ready for gambling.