Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wolf359

Will the Missouri / Musashi be in the shop again?

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[H34]
Players
1 post

Title sums it up, are any of those two going to be available for those of us who weren't around/unable to get one of those ?

  • Bad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,790 posts
6,733 battles

If you would like to gamble away your money, house, monthly food and sell your soul to lucifer, then they might come in lootboxes sometime, otherwise no.

  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,053 posts
12,327 battles
15 minutes ago, Wolf359 said:

Title sums it up, are any of those two going to be available for those of us who weren't around/unable to get one of those ?

The title doesnt sum it up, its missleading. You should end it with a ? Otherwise its a statement, that they are back in the shop.

  • Cool 10
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,387 posts
5,782 battles
30 minutes ago, Wolf359 said:

Title sums it up, are any of those two going to be available for those of us who weren't around/unable to get one of those ?

I wouldn't hold my breath on that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BIF]
Players
395 posts
5,424 battles

Musashi maybe. Missouri, on the other hand, has such a great credit earning potential, it had to be removed from game. And because of that, she is gonna be an excellent bait for lootboxes, so why should they sell her again " for the masses " . She even was on the list of the "removed " ships amongst like the Kami's, Belfast, Kutuzov, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GF-NL]
[GF-NL]
Players
45 posts
4,236 battles

Isn't the Misourri in loot boxes? Don't know about Musashi.

Probably a chance near zero to get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
3,299 posts
13,523 battles

Santa crates! If you spend £500 on them you’ll probably receive a Missouri.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
32 posts
1,220 battles

I got bamboozled by the title and bought 180 Euros of weeb stuff in the premium shop accidentally.

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,175 posts
3,161 battles
8 hours ago, K82J said:

Musashi maybe. Missouri, on the other hand, has such a great credit earning potential, it had to be removed from game. And because of that, she is gonna be an excellent bait for lootboxes, so why should they sell her again " for the masses " . She even was on the list of the "removed " ships amongst like the Kami's, Belfast, Kutuzov, etc.

They said it was op as it had radar (or was it sonar?) iirc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,844 posts
11,757 battles
2 hours ago, gopher31 said:

Santa crates! If you spend £500 on them you’ll probably receive a Missouri.

If you already have all other premium ships already it should drop a lot faster. :Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,683 posts
45,154 battles
15 minutes ago, B0Tato said:

If you already have all other premium ships already it should drop a lot faster. :Smile_veryhappy:

Yes, you can buy the superbundle (or whatever it is called) with nearly all ships that has been around late year. Not the OP ships ofc. Then there should be a decent chance if you sell your mother to WG..

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,800 posts
6,909 battles
2 hours ago, black_falcon120 said:

They said it was op as it had radar (or was it sonar?) iirc

Radar and a permanent money printing module :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,683 posts
45,154 battles
54 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

So on topic of credit earning alone is there actually no other ship in game which prints credits like the Mighty Mo?

no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Moderator
1,625 posts
14,901 battles

Edited the topic to make it more clear.

 

@Wolf359 please try to be more clear when starting a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
4 hours ago, MarcoV_1 said:

Isn't the Misourri in loot boxes? Don't know about Musashi.

Probably a chance near zero to get them.

Iirc, both Missouri and Musashi should be available in supercrates (but don't count on it due to the extreme slim chance of obtaining one of these that way :Smile_hiding:).

12 hours ago, Wolf359 said:

Title sums it up, are any of those two going to be available for those of us who weren't around/unable to get one of those ?

If you want something that is in my opinion the closest to any of these 2 ships and which is still available, go get Jean Bart and don't ask yourself or anyone else why. Just get JB. Or perhaps Massachusetts (I presume the name is worse to spell than the ship is to play).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,581 posts
16 hours ago, Wolf359 said:

Title sums it up, are any of those two going to be available for those of us who weren't around/unable to get one of those ?

I'm pretty sure they find their way into many Premium Containers that are going to be sold in Premium Shop for your  INConvenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
426 posts
20 hours ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

The title doesnt sum it up, its missleading. You should end it with a ? Otherwise its a statement, that they are back in the shop.

Didnt see the original title but but as long as it starts with "will XYZ blabla" then its quite easy to understand that its a question due to how its formulated

 

OP try PMing support and ask if you can slip some cash under the table

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,053 posts
12,327 battles
2 hours ago, kapnobathrac said:

Didnt see the original title but but as long as it starts with "will XYZ blabla" then its quite easy to understand that its a question due to how its formulated

 

OP try PMing support and ask if you can slip some cash under the table

Original title was "Musashi and Missouri back in the shop", hence my reaction.

 

And OT, I guess other ships will come instead of Musashi and Missouri in its current state you can forget about.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,844 posts
11,757 battles

For Missouri, I could imagine that the will maybe add another sister ship someday. By that, they could change credit income and maybe radar. Of course we would have three (if you count upcomming Georgia, four) ships of the same class then, but if you look at Fletcher-class...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
4,612 posts

First they go: Will get removed permanently, buy them while you can.

 

Then they go: you have a chance to get them in crates. Thats low in my book.

 

Saipan was removed with same reason, but we got it back in the shop (changed, but nevertheless...).

 

When WG will need to boost their income, I expect ships to get back in the shop... and nerfbat hit afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
On 5/1/2019 at 8:57 AM, black_falcon120 said:

They said it was op as it had radar (or was it sonar?) iirc

It is basically Iowa with Radar and some minor changes in the AA and secondarys.

2 hours ago, nambr9 said:

First they go: Will get removed permanently, buy them while you can.

 

Then they go: you have a chance to get them in crates. Thats low in my book.

 

Saipan was removed with same reason, but we got it back in the shop (changed, but nevertheless...).

 

When WG will need to boost their income, I expect ships to get back in the shop... and nerfbat hit afterwards.

AFAIK Saipan was removed with Kaga because of the cv rework. They never cared how Saipans special strafe with no planeloss was op af.

Also i think you couldn't even get the cvs in the chrismascrates because they were removed for rework.

 

On Topic:

No they most likely won't come back, at least not in a reasonable to purchase way.

If you want Missouri play Iowa and some other Premiums for creditincome.

If you want Musashi play Yamato.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×