RogueCheddar

Looking for a casual/competitive clan

7 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
10,764 battles

Hey, So I am and American looking for an English speaking clan for casual div's and clan battles. I have over 3600 games and a 53% win rate. Several CW - worthy ships as well as other tier 8-10 ships.  I also have accounts on the NA server with even more battles but don't often get to plan clan wars there because I mostly play week days during the day (I have family obligations during the evenings). Looking for a clan that takes CW seriously - but no too seriously! That is I don't want teams that just yolo in and get killed and remain stuck in Squall league, but at the same time, I don't want a clan that thinks getting to Hurricane or KOTS is the be-all and end-all in life.  And I don't want a clan that demands one always logs into chat when he plays because I also like to play solo.  High levels of a sarcastic sense of humour are also preferable!

I use discord but can download Team Speak if that suits. 

[R0GUE]
Players
81 posts
9,226 battles

Rogue Cheddar you need to join us at Rogue - you already have the name!

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Cheddar

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British (mainly), Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png