Sign in to follow this  
Live85

Regressions with the official sound mods in 0.8.3

4 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
453 posts

Hello. I'm posting here as well. I'll be a bit specific, so that it might be useful for who's in charge of maintaining the official modifications in the game (Arpeggio, Azur Lane, Dasha etc.)

In the last patch 0.8.3, the mod.xml file located under banks/OfficialMods/Arpeggio/ was modified so that all the consumable voice lines triggered in the containers VHelp / VHelp_End now point to the TISHINA.wem file. That means that all the consumable voice lines of the Arpeggio mod are not working despite the files being in the client, since their files are not set anymore. 
The CatFight_Return.wem lines files, which should be set in the mod.xml file under VHelp_End / HelpType / Fighter or under the VHelp_Interrupted container are totally missing as well. 
I'm assuming that there was some mistake when the mod.xml files got edited recently. 
Another issue I've noticed is that the voice lines for crit damage to the steering wheel module, triggered in the VUI_Defective_Modules container, don't seem to activate on any of the official sound mods available, including Arpeggio, Azur Lane, Dasha Perova, Ovechkin etcetera. So far in about 10 cases of the steering wheel getting damaged, I haven't heard the activation of the line even once trying the various official mods available in the client.

TL:DR; all the consumable start/end and the fighter return voice lines don't work anymore on the Arpeggio mod because the files are not set properly. The voice line for the steering wheel getting incapacitated appears not to be working in ANY of the official mods.

Thanks again!

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
453 posts
Just now, WG_Lumberjack said:

Could you elaborate a little bit more? : )

Yeah sorry, I pressed enter by mistake before the post was ready. :D

Administrator
136 posts
15 battles
2 hours ago, Live85 said:

Hello. I'm posting here as well. I'll be a bit specific, so that it might be useful for who's in charge of maintaining the official modifications in the game (Arpeggio, Azur Lane, Dasha etc.)

In the last patch 0.8.3, the mod.xml file located under banks/OfficialMods/Arpeggio/ was modified so that all the consumable voice lines triggered in the containers VHelp / VHelp_End now point to the TISHINA.wem file. That means that all the consumable voice lines of the Arpeggio mod are not working despite the files being in the client, since their files are not set anymore. 
The CatFight_Return.wem lines files, which should be set in the mod.xml file under VHelp_End / HelpType / Fighter or under the VHelp_Interrupted container are totally missing as well. 
I'm assuming that there was some mistake when the mod.xml files got edited recently. 
Another issue I've noticed is that the voice lines for crit damage to the steering wheel module, triggered in the VUI_Defective_Modules container, don't seem to activate on any of the official sound mods available, including Arpeggio, Azur Lane, Dasha Perova, Ovechkin etcetera. So far in about 10 cases of the steering wheel getting damaged, I haven't heard the activation of the line even once trying the various official mods available in the client.

TL:DR; all the consumable start/end and the fighter return voice lines don't work anymore on the Arpeggio mod because the files are not set properly. The voice line for the steering wheel getting incapacitated appears not to be working in ANY of the official mods.

Thanks again!

Hi
Thank you very much for your topic.
We will carefully consider all the cases you described and if the problem really is, we will make the necessary changes in one of the next updates

With respect,

Sign in to follow this