Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OldschoolGaming_YouTube

The last points on your Henri captain?

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,053 posts
12,305 battles

Im grinding Henri IV and im pretty close so im trying to decide where to put the last 3 point on the captain. Im basing my build on Flamus recommendations in his Henri IFHE video, but im not really sold on putting the last 3 points to Expert loader and Jack of all trades, instead im considering putting them to Demo expert to negate the nerf to firechance you get from IFHE and to buff the fireeffect all together?

His build below, how have you put your points in the Henri?

image.thumb.png.93a508d2168d9a6732a5aab3559779aa.png  

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,113 battles

definitely keep Expert Loader, crazy valuable with how good your AP is in the right situations.

On top of that, well it's either JoaT or PM+IFA I guess, since Henri doesnt lose its rudder as much as some of the other Baguettes so Last Stand isnt very valuable.

Demo Expert won't do all that much for you because you already have very good base fire chance so the flat increase won't be very noticable.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,827 posts
25,528 battles

to minimize the chance of rudder or engine taken out on use of speedboost module (stopping smells like insta-death^^), i do go with PM and LS. seems more worth to me than to know how many ships aiming at me or to get those few secs on cd's on a henry (somehow that's its task, being aimed and shot at). otherwise i run the same build atm.

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,187 posts
9,661 battles

This is the build I currently run, and it is perfectly adequate in both randoms and Clan wars

e2dfd9406d.jpg

But you could just as well swap it out for JOAT and EL as Tyrendian says for added flexibility. Basically as long as you have IFHE and concealment you can alocate those last 5 points at basically whatever tbh (apart from RPF) .

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
2,053 posts
12,305 battles

Thanks for all replies. I think I settled with JoaT and Expert Loader. Will try it aout and see if it fits my playstyle. I do think faster reload on all those consumables will help a whole deal.

Now I just have to grind that Legendary Module as well. Already slotted the upgrade Speed Boost module in slot 2.

Players
3,147 posts
17,781 battles

Running the same build as Ollenborre too.

Most cases where you want Eexpert loader, probably one pops MBRB which kinda negates the skill.

Joat is only really good on RN ships imo, since smoke and heal cd are such a big deal for them. Henry is fine without.

IFA - srsly, do anyone use that lazy substitute for mark 1 eyeballs and PT?

Sign in to follow this