You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Aegis

Cant use coupon for salem anymore?

11 comments in this topic

Players
68 posts
3,003 battles

So ive been saving as much coal as i can to get the salem, ive got over 100k or so now, but for some reason i cant apply the coupon to see how much coal i need?, i can use it for other things lower than salem but just not the salem? - its the only ship i can get for coal that i want. Have they removed the ability to use a coupon for a discount?

• Cool 2

[OMA]
Players
1 post
5,293 battles

I have the same problem. I have more than 330000 coal and around 17500 steel. The coupon is working for all coal ships and Flint + Black but i cant use it for Neustrashimy. I would have enough steel to buy it with the coupon. Something is definitely broken. Do i need the full price of resources for a ship to use the coupon now?

Players
10,264 posts
12,019 battles

Check integrity, run in safe mode/with config reset to exclude 3rd party goofings.

[-RDE-]
Players
325 posts
27,242 battles

i can't use the coupon either, still need 3k steel for the grad so no rush, but still.

doesn't work using the browser either..   but i think you have to have enough res before it lets you use the coupon ....

Players
1,461 posts
8,347 battles

I can use the coupon in Salem and I have 234k (price 240k). But the coupons are deactivated for Stalingrad, Bourgogne and Neustrashimy only. At least that's how it happens to me, it seems to other people it happens with other ships, it seems random according to whom.

The last mini patch introduced this error, in reddit now there are several people with the same problem. Throughout the day more people will appear when they notice the error.

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,415 posts
15,009 battles

Hi guys,

There seems to be a bug with the coupon if you don't have the full amount of resources available to purchase the ship (before applying the the discount). We're aware of it and working on a fix. I'll update you here once that's done!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 7

WG Staff
3,415 posts
15,009 battles

UPDATE: Bug is fixed, please check and confirm that it's working for you again!

• Cool 3