Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Invictus_Antagonistes

Russian battleships

8 comments in this topic

Players
68 posts
4,597 battles

Hey all, so to my complete surprise I'm actually enjoying the Russian battleship line, I've got three out of the four early access. 

My question is when are they releasing the full line? More so it'll allow me to make an informed decision to gamble and try for the Vladivostok or wait. 

On a side note, insanely happy to see the Slava, cant wait for her.

[CATS]
Players
28,849 posts
15,115 battles
28 minutes ago, Invictus_Antagonistes said:

Hey all, so to my complete surprise I'm actually enjoying the Russian battleship line, I've got three out of the four early access. 

My question is when are they releasing the full line? More so it'll allow me to make an informed decision to gamble and try for the Vladivostok or wait. 

On a side note, insanely happy to see the Slava, cant wait for her.

Take a guess...

Next patch as announced...

[-AP-]
Players
2,778 posts
6,703 battles

On a sidenote, what build would you guys recommend on slava? because it has i believe the best aa of all battleships, im debating if it would be worth to build it for aa and take manual aa instead of either fire prevention or concealment expert, not sure tho.

How would you guys build slava? (I need to have a planned slava build as soon as i know its finalized, so i can put a 19pt commander on my container-issued russian battleship)

[XTREM]
Players
4,262 posts
11,639 battles

I would build it without concealment expert since you will be spotted by aircraft and take MFAA to increase the insane AA. You would also be less troubled woth active switching the sectors. Also MFAA scales with better AA do it could be more then devastating.

Fire prev + MFAA. Your disperdion bonus requires close range which will have you spotted most times too @thiextar

[-AP-]
Players
2,778 posts
6,703 battles
17 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

I would build it without concealment expert since you will be spotted by aircraft and take MFAA to increase the insane AA. You would also be less troubled woth active switching the sectors. Also MFAA scales with better AA do it could be more then devastating.

Fire prev + MFAA. Your disperdion bonus requires close range which will have you spotted most times too @thiextar

Slava is the second russian t10, basically an inverted version with good long range dispersion rather than good short range, but yeah, should probably give up ce for the aa tho, slava is probably one of the few ships in the game on which aa is useful

[XTREM]
Players
4,262 posts
11,639 battles
Gerade eben, thiextar sagte:

Slava is the second russian t10, basically an inverted version with good long range dispersion rather than good short range

Oh sorry i didn't know about that. Then maybe concealment is a better take together with fire prev since you could be set on fire to much by the first strike that will always get through from the CV

Players
10,263 posts
12,019 battles

The way I see it, if ship have good dps, then MAA. If dps is lacking and you still want to buff AA, AFT *might* be better choice to improve lethality of flak should they ever find their mark.

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles

Heya guys,

Something similar already exist here:

As for question: YES there will be full russian BB line as far as I am aware!

Cheers,
Boris