You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jamdear

Salt-free Brit stream - Jamdearest on Twitch

7 comments in this topic

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
6 posts
11,065 battles

Cooey!

I'm Jamdear(est), and I've been Twitching for just over a month now, so I thought it was time I posted here!

I'm filling in that female British ships streamer gap in the market, so I hope to do WG proud. I offer a laid back, salt-free stream and I've been described as a "positive streamer", whatever that means.

I'm an average player, nothing special. I'm in All at Sea [--] and we just made gold this evening! Wheyyy!I play all the botes, some better than others. Even dipped my toe into CV-ing after the rework. I'm still learning about Twitch and also about the more technical side of the game, which I can't learn fast enough. Take a cheeky peek at me Discord, it'd be lovely to have you!

I stream weekdays, except Wednesday from 11.30am - 3.30pm GMT (or later). I'm hoping to build up my stamina too, to hopefully stream until gone 5pm.

I'll pop the kettle on and get the biscuits out for when you pop in. D'you take sugar?

F12! 

Jam o7

• Cool 2

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
6 hours ago, Jamdear said:

Cooey!

I'm Jamdear(est), and I've been Twitching for just over a month now, so I thought it was time I posted here!

I'm filling in that female British ships streamer gap in the market, so I hope to do WG proud. I offer a laid back, salt-free stream and I've been described as a "positive streamer", whatever that means.

I'm an average player, nothing special. I'm in All at Sea [--] and we just made gold this evening! Wheyyy!I play all the botes, some better than others. Even dipped my toe into CV-ing after the rework. I'm still learning about Twitch and also about the more technical side of the game, which I can't learn fast enough. Take a cheeky peek at me Discord, it'd be lovely to have you!

I stream weekdays, except Wednesday from 11.30am - 3.30pm GMT (or later). I'm hoping to build up my stamina too, to hopefully stream until gone 5pm.

I'll pop the kettle on and get the biscuits out for when you pop in. D'you take sugar?

F12! 

Jam o7

Salt free stream? Sounds sweet! :Smile_great:

I'll come visit your twitch when I see you're on :cat_cool:

• Cool 1

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
6 posts
11,065 battles

Nice of those of you who saw this to pop along :) F12! Lovely folk

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
6 posts
11,065 battles

I am just about to go live. Pop in for a natter :)

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
6 posts
11,065 battles

I'm live now with a handsome new green screen and a second monitor. GET ME! Come and say hello :) 

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
6 posts
11,065 battles

Cheeky little weekend number, live now!  Pop in, I'll pop the kettle on :)

oim

[DAVY]
Players
3,103 posts
14,753 battles

Jam's up around 200 viewers each session these days, come join the fun :cap_rambo: