Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hundigo

record of the games

14 comments in this topic

Question

[NANY]
Players
201 posts
17,350 battles

It seems you can have 30 replays of the game.  Where can I find these records ? Or how can I install it ? 

I'm gonna use these records to send directly to WarGaming headquarters and to other entities  to proove that the game isn't playable anymore with the new CV update. I'm a DD player and bought a lot of premium DD's also in the past. Other ships didn't intrest me much. 

So forummoderators, do your best and help players out here. You gonna need it to make sure that I didn't had to contact WarGaming directly for it ;))

WarGaming shall have seriously amount of questions to answer. And all the questions shall be send out in a way that they personally have to sign for it. If you have problems with it ? It's the way 'international laws' work. And so russian are you not at all. If you would , your headquarters would also be in Russia and not in Cyprus ;)

• Boring 1

13 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
28,805 posts
15,107 battles
4 minutes ago, Hundigo said:

It seems you can have 30 replays of the game.  Where can I find these records ? Or how can I install it ? 

I'm gonna use these records to send directly to WarGaming headquarters and to other entities  to proove that the game isn't playable anymore with the new CV update. I'm a DD player and bought a lot of premium DD's also in the past. Other ships didn't intrest me much. 

So forummoderators, do your best and help players out here. You gonna need it to make sure that I didn't had to contact WarGaming directly for it ;))

Go to your wows folder, look for replays\

Here are a "couple" DD replays that prove that the game is playable:

https://replayswows.com/

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,805 posts
15,107 battles
30 minutes ago, Hundigo said:

it wasn't an answer on my question. I can proove with many others the game isn't playable anymore. 

You have no clue how proof works.

You can supply millions of games where you show that you cannot play DD. But only ONE DD match of anybody proofs that the game is playable.

30 minutes ago, Hundigo said:

I can assure you, WG shall not like that they have to walk every day now to their post office to sign for every letter and no matter what the content of that letter is.

A few pointers:

• a company does not go to a post office
  • mail comes to a company
  • companies have employees responsible for mail, they get paid for that, they also deal with all legal mail, that is usually a daily occurance for a big company
  • Cool 2

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,723 posts
9,776 battles
32 minutes ago, Hundigo said:

it wasn't an answer on my question.

Actually it was

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
50 minutes ago, Hundigo said:

They're saved in your game folder under the "replays" folder. Default path (assuming you didn't change it while installing the game) should be something like

C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays

No installations required, if it asks you to choose a program which will open them - select "WorldOfWarships.exe" from that same World_of_Warships folder

Replays will work [generally] only if they are the same patch as the game - so right now it's from 0.8.3

Also you can change the number of replays saved if you want

50 minutes ago, Hundigo said:

I'm gonna use these records to send directly to WarGaming headquarters and to other entities  to proove that the game isn't playable anymore with the new CV update.

Trust me, they literally don't care. If they cared they would have listened to community a long time ago and stopped this bs. Them pushing on is proof that players opinion doesn't matter

15 minutes ago, Hundigo said:

And the discussion is not between me and you. It"s between me and WarGaming.

These are public forums where players answer to players with very little interaction between players and WGs assigned community staff. So no, it is conversation between you and us

And those empty "legal" threats you write - they just make you sound like a spoiled child, nothing more.

Do you really think a company like WG isn't well aware of what they legally can and can't do with a team of lawyers behind them?

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,431 posts
7,069 battles

Topic will be closed, because you need to post anything CV related in the ultra mega CV thread: 

Perhaps WG is being racist, since CVs is the only class that is allowed to have only one topic XD

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
28,805 posts
15,107 battles
11 minutes ago, Hundigo said:

not if you direct your letter to the CEO or responsible of that company. He/she self has to sign, no matter what responsible's they have for it. You just have to know how it works ;)

In my country it is  called RP, you direct your letter to the company, you RP the CEO of it and he/she only can sign it off ;))

CEO has people for that.

[-AP-]
Players
2,771 posts
6,675 battles

Guys, dont get baited again, this is hundigo, do you guys not remember his crap in the past?

This thread comes to mind: 5 pages of him ignoring everyone and everything.

Just stop responding here, dont engage the troll.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,805 posts
15,107 battles
3 hours ago, Hundigo said:

certanly not thiextar. How many time you changed your opinion on the forum ? With 1.029 posts of yourself ofcourse hard to tell. shall I summ them up for you ?   I can even quote you directly in the other topic; CV rework. There you admit DD players has no chance at all anymore. Your words. ;)

I'm pretty sure I shall have my gramm with WarGaming. And then of course you shall show up to proclaim you all proclaimed it in advance ;)

I go to courtroom, shall I see you their thiextar ? of shall you hide like usual. 

I've played a lot of games today. You really think that WarGaming shall not check my account out ? Sure they shall do. And they also know that I indeed can claim and proove my point about DD player versus CV player. I shall give you this already in advance. They shall give me right in courtroom that I even for today had numerous games where a DD player can not fight against a CV player in an equal match. But they shall claim in courtroom they are working on it.   You really thought that forummoderators shall let these message pass without informing WarGaming self ? They all know , they can not stop me, they don't have any controll about the letters I send out to WarGaming CEO and board. They can never forbit it neither. So the only option they have is to check my account and make sure they have an answer on how many times I played, when I played and what my results where. The letter to the chairman of the board is officially recorded by the company. It's in every company so. It's an obligation. WarGaming knows they can not pretend nothing happend. The only option they have is to respond to it. They shall do, but not do it here. 

They upsetted the whole playerscommunity with their CV rework, I shall be able to upset their whole company ;)    And I don't need you at all for it Tiextar. Something different already with you, you need others already for your first reaction against me on this tread here ;)

And you dare to call me a troll ? you have 1.029 posts and 3.130 battle's. I have 74 posts and 8.200 battle's. I think I have the right to speak here on the forum about my experience in the game. I've placed here under one of your latest example's. If you wish more Thiextar ? Let me know, I'm glad to put them all together for you  :))  You see your own post ? Only 10 hours differents between your 2 posts and what a heck a difference of oppinions you have already. :s 

Let me ask  you one question Thiextar. Can you tell me what Mr Conway wrote to me at the date of the 4th march ? It's Mr Conway, forummoderator and staff of WarGaming. Can you tell me Thiextar ? If not, shouldn't you keep your mouth also closed for the rest of the conversation ? Because thiextar, you are mis informed. You have to look up what I wrote and why Mr Conway wrote me that message ;) You spend more time on the forum then in the game in comparising with me, so you can find it out I hope . And to help you out, I did even much more then what Mr Conway wrote to me. He wasn't happy with it afterwards and my clan neither. But the result is, Mr Conway has a problem, he wrote me what I had to do, but I simply went a little bit further then he had in mind. MrConway can never resolve it anymore. But I did what he wrote me. The board of WarGaming never knew it. Ones they know, they shall admit, MrConway may never done that. And the board of WarGaming shall propose to resolve it. 

So why Thiextar you don't contact MrConway and ask him about the message he wrote me at the date of the 4 march ? Tell me again I am a troll. Because when you know the truth, you shall be the one that shall keep your mouth closed when you don't know the facts at all. 

You know Thiextar, I tell you you don't know  anything at all and only post to post on a public forum. I know that every message I wrote on this forum , what is a public forum shall be used AGAINST me by WarGaming in a courtroom and from the moment WarGaming can they shall use it also. . Because it's a public forum. But I'm not afraid of it, because it can pass every courtroom check at all. I doubt if you can go that far with all your posts. So contact MrConway and ask him about the message from the 4 march and let us all know what his answer was to you :)

[-AP-]

thiextar

• Midshipman
  •  
  • thiextar
  • Players
  •  
  • 1,029 posts
  • 3,130 battles
  • PCNU004_d5495f84a5ba1135fa5bd0e68d622422

Yeah, they need to be each others biggest counter, that way they actually contribute to the match rather than just being annoying.

There will be no courtroom, unless you do something criminal.

[NANY]
Players
201 posts
17,350 battles
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:21 AM, thiextar said:

Guys, dont get baited again, this is hundigo, do you guys not remember his crap in the past?

This thread comes to mind: 5 pages of him ignoring everyone and everything.

Just stop responding here, dont engage the troll.

The law applies to:
a company or entity which processes personal data as part of the activities of one of its branches established in the EU, regardless of where the data is processed; or
a company established outside the EU offering goods/services (paid or for free) or monitoring the behaviour of individuals in the EU."

[NANY]
Players
201 posts
17,350 battles

The law applies to;

a company or entity wich process personal data as part of activities of one of it's branches established in the EU, regardless of where the data is processed; or a company established outside the EU offering goods / services (paied or for free) or monitoring the behavior of individuals of the EU. 

[NANY]
Players
201 posts
17,350 battles

it wasn't an answer on my question. I can proove with many others the game isn't playable anymore. 

That's also a reason we don't log in daily anymore . 

and I can also give you example's that i have as DD player more then 100K damage. But even multiply more games that I can not even launch my torps because taken out by CV's. 

And the discussion is not between me and you. It"s between me and WarGaming. And I have even much more international support then you have friends and ally's ;))

too many WG or subcontracters of WG that play's the game and shall Always tell here that all is fine . While all the other 99% that pays the bills for WG and their subcontractors experience totally the opposite of the game . 

I can assure you, WG shall not like that they have to walk every day now to their post office to sign for every letter and no matter what the content of that letter is. But they have to do it every day from now on :)   And they can do nothing about it.  These are the rules they agreed with when they launched the game international :P

I have recently , from this evening, with my Shima. I could avoid 6 attack attempts from a CV player, but finally I was take out by that CV player. 

There's something totally wrong, when WG can only give the advice to turn of your AA defence as DD player as an answer to avoid Airattacks. I had turned it off, at the start, but I needed it verry badly because the CV keeps attacking me. Tell me what we as DD players has to do when you are under constantly attack from a CV ?   Go AFK ? What can we do ? use forward, left, backward, right ? Shall that help to keep a CV attack away ? turn the O button and choose a side ? it takes 10 seconds if you wish to change sides. Does that help ? No , not at all. 

I've payed with real money for the premium DD's I have and for the silver DD's I played many games for it. But now they all turned completely worthless. I have nothing on their 'stealth'. I even have almost any captain also with the 'stealth' skill. It's completely worthless. 

• Boring 1

[NANY]
Players
201 posts
17,350 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

You have no clue how proof works.

You can supply millions of games where you show that you cannot play DD. But only ONE DD match of anybody proofs that the game is playable.

A few pointers:

• a company does not go to a post office
  • mail comes to a company
  • companies have employees responsible for mail, they get paid for that, they also deal with all legal mail, that is usually a daily occurance for a big company

not if you direct your letter to the CEO or responsible of that company. He/she self has to sign, no matter what responsible's they have for it. You just have to know how it works ;)

In my country it is  called RP, you direct your letter to the company, you RP the CEO of it and he/she only can sign it off ;))  If the CEO that I would for example RP on my letter review, not sign off, but let it do to another employee, even it would be the company policy, he/she simply doesn't receive the letter at all. That's what RP is for, (in my country it's called RP) . You have to pay extra for it yes, but it works that way ;)  The person has to proove with his/her identity card that he/she is really that person. Otherwise they doesn't receive the letter . And I can tell you even more. If the post office doesn't know who's really in charge of that company, that person has not only to proove it with his/her identity card but also with the company's coorperation act , that prooves he/she can act on behave of the company. 

I shall make it verry clear for you. Wargaming proclaims it's a russian company. But the headquarters are in Cyprus, what is clearly not russian yet. So, the company HQ is really there and then there's no problem for the letter I send out. Because he/she shall sign it off. Probably it's used for tax savings heaven. So then it's a postmail adress only and not really HQ. Backed up by a lawyer company that has the mandatory to do all the actions in the name of the company. To know the difference, you send your letter RP , even the lawyer company that has the mandatory, can not accept the letter without the clausule they self are full responsible for it. Not any lawyer company does that. So the man / woman of WarGaming has to sign it self .

I self doesn't even have to know the name of the CEO, I only have to direct my letter to the CEO from WarGaming as RP. And I can do the same to the 'chairman of the board'. I don't have to know his/her name, I've only have to adress my letter RP to it and only the 'chairman of the board' can sign it off. The chairman of the board is mostly not the same person as CEO. But the difference is, the CEO can pretend he /she didn' t received anything for the board as long I don't take any other actions. When you contact the 'chairman of the board ' directly, they have to officially record it in the notules, they've received the letter and the letter self must also be kept in the company records. 

If you also wish to know the reason why I don't have to know the names ? Because they have  2 weeks the time to sign for that letter. In that time the CEO or chairman of the board can change without my knowledge between sending and the time they have to sign it off. That's why you have to send it to the 'chairman of the board' as RP or CEO as RP, then it doesn't matter who it is between these 2 weeks. 

And do you understand now also why a lawyer company , even they have the full mandatory for the actions of the company , can not sign the letter ? Because they are not the CEO or the Chairman of the board ;)   They are only the representatives in a courtroom, not in real live. Never shall a lawyer company take full responsibility for a company itself, they shall only represent them  but are self never responsible for the actions of the company .  . 

• Boring 1

[NANY]
Players
201 posts
17,350 battles

certanly not thiextar. How many time you changed your opinion on the forum ? With 1.029 posts of yourself ofcourse hard to tell. shall I summ them up for you ?   I can even quote you directly in the other topic; CV rework. There you admit DD players has no chance at all anymore. Your words. ;)

I'm pretty sure I shall have my gramm with WarGaming. And then of course you shall show up to proclaim you all proclaimed it in advance ;)

I go to courtroom, shall I see you their thiextar ? of shall you hide like usual. 

I've played a lot of games today. You really think that WarGaming shall not check my account out ? Sure they shall do. And they also know that I indeed can claim and proove my point about DD player versus CV player. I shall give you this already in advance. They shall give me right in courtroom that I even for today had numerous games where a DD player can not fight against a CV player in an equal match. But they shall claim in courtroom they are working on it.   You really thought that forummoderators shall let these message pass without informing WarGaming self ? They all know , they can not stop me, they don't have any controll about the letters I send out to WarGaming CEO and board. They can never forbit it neither. So the only option they have is to check my account and make sure they have an answer on how many times I played, when I played and what my results where. The letter to the chairman of the board is officially recorded by the company. It's in every company so. It's an obligation. WarGaming knows they can not pretend nothing happend. The only option they have is to respond to it. They shall do, but not do it here. 

They upsetted the whole playerscommunity with their CV rework, I shall be able to upset their whole company ;)    And I don't need you at all for it Tiextar. Something different already with you, you need others already for your first reaction against me on this tread here ;)

And you dare to call me a troll ? you have 1.029 posts and 3.130 battle's. I have 74 posts and 8.200 battle's. I think I have the right to speak here on the forum about my experience in the game. I've placed here under one of your latest example's. If you wish more Thiextar ? Let me know, I'm glad to put them all together for you  :))  You see your own post ? Only 10 hours differents between your 2 posts and what a heck a difference of oppinions you have already. :s 

Let me ask  you one question Thiextar. Can you tell me what Mr Conway wrote to me at the date of the 4th march ? It's Mr Conway, forummoderator and staff of WarGaming. Can you tell me Thiextar ? If not, shouldn't you keep your mouth also closed for the rest of the conversation ? Because thiextar, you are mis informed. You have to look up what I wrote and why Mr Conway wrote me that message ;) You spend more time on the forum then in the game in comparising with me, so you can find it out I hope . And to help you out, I did even much more then what Mr Conway wrote to me. He wasn't happy with it afterwards and my clan neither. But the result is, Mr Conway has a problem, he wrote me what I had to do, but I simply went a little bit further then he had in mind. MrConway can never resolve it anymore. But I did what he wrote me. The board of WarGaming never knew it. Ones they know, they shall admit, MrConway may never done that. And the board of WarGaming shall propose to resolve it. 

So why Thiextar you don't contact MrConway and ask him about the message he wrote me at the date of the 4 march ? Tell me again I am a troll. Because when you know the truth, you shall be the one that shall keep your mouth closed when you don't know the facts at all. 

You know Thiextar, I tell you you don't know  anything at all and only post to post on a public forum. I know that every message I wrote on this forum , what is a public forum shall be used AGAINST me by WarGaming in a courtroom and from the moment WarGaming can they shall use it also. . Because it's a public forum. But I'm not afraid of it, because it can pass every courtroom check at all. I doubt if you can go that far with all your posts. So contact MrConway and ask him about the message from the 4 march and let us all know what his answer was to you :)

[-AP-]

thiextar

• Midshipman
  •  
  • thiextar
  • Players
  •  
  • 1,029 posts
  • 3,130 battles
  • PCNU004_d5495f84a5ba1135fa5bd0e68d622422
12 hours ago, ReapingKnight said:

It is incredibly frustrating having CVs in games now. At least with the old RTS type the friendly fighters kept them occupied a lot of the time...it's nowhere near the same plane vs plane restrictions as there used to be. Maybe bring in controllable fighters so CVs can go against other CVs properly.

That's the only suggestion I've got without saying remove them from the game...

Yeah, they need to be each others biggest counter, that way they actually contribute to the match rather than just being annoying.

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this