Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Paranoid_Potato

Yamato Personal Mission

17 comments in this topic

Players
445 posts

Is this for real, 45 ribbons ?

and before any of our residence elitist boo boys and stats accountants make a comment, yes not a good game !

yamato.jpg

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
28,903 posts
15,122 battles

Everything counts for ribbons:

• planes kills
  • spotting
  • citadels
  • fire
  • hits (main/secondary)
  • Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,682 posts
45,089 battles

Well everything counts so if you are in a CV game some planes and some secondaries and you will soon pass 45.

Try get 2 spotted in Moskva , hopeless from start

[LEEUW]
Players
2,748 posts
10,363 battles

45 ribbons: every shot hit is a ribbon, every plane shot down is a ribbon, every fire set is a ribbon, every cap contested is a ribbon.... Basically play the game and you will succeed. Easiest mission ever lol. 

• Cool 3

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,353 posts
26,379 battles

Imagine my frustration when i had to get 7 spotting ribbons and i entered battle with CV. :Smile_trollface:

[SHAFT]
Players
11,743 posts
9,747 battles
Just now, Profilus said:

Imagine my frustration when i had to get 7 spotting ribbons and i entered battle with CV. :Smile_trollface:

I had "use 6 consumables" while playing coop - thats harder than it sounds :Smile_teethhappy: Cant use DCP/Heal from the start, and randomly using smoke while playing Mino seemed kinda suicidal aswell. So i only popped Hydro instantly, then started shooting so bots will shoot at me first. Barely made it work, since bots tend to die so fast :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 2

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Ribbons is one of the easiest missions to do, mostly bcuz every single shell landed counts as one. And then, ofc, there are all the others you get

The background is too blurry to say exactly, but you probably were less than 10 away in a game which - as you yourself stated - wasn't particularly good.

• Cool 1

[-AP-]
Players
2,784 posts
6,712 battles
3 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

I had "use 6 consumables" while playing coop - thats harder than it sounds :Smile_teethhappy: Cant use DCP/Heal from the start, and randomly using smoke while playing Mino seemed kinda suicidal aswell. So i only popped Hydro instantly, then started shooting so bots will shoot at me first. Barely made it work, since bots tend to die so fast :Smile-_tongue:

My friend had that mission in random, he spammed fighter and hydro on cooldown, then died to torpedoes :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 3

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
735 posts
12,951 battles

You had a game that went bad, and was not rewarded for it?

For me it looks like it works correctly.

On other hand what is a limit, give everyone 1000 tokens, just because? (Why I always exaggerate so much?).

[THESO]
Players
4,589 posts

So that explains why people fire up hydro and radar in the first 5 seconds of the game .... ahh the revelation... its not the player base .. its WG!

[CATS]
Players
28,903 posts
15,122 battles
14 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

So that explains why people fire up hydro and radar in the first 5 seconds of the game .... ahh the revelation... its not the player base .. its WG!

I admit, I have done that too with spotter planes and hydro during the weekend :Smile_hiding:

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
8 hours ago, Profilus said:

Or having to set 4 fires when sailing Conqueror and actually managing to fail that one, yes I can! :Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm::Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
32 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Iirc people were also doing this back with gonavy event. I did it as well and I'm doing it now :crab:

[1378]
Players
165 posts
4,356 battles
3 hours ago, nambr9 said:

Best one is set X amounts of fire with BB's, i had a game in my Jean Bart where i forced my self to shoot nothing but HE first mins, ended the game with like 40k damage lol. Ruined the game but damn i got the mission done !

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,298 battles
3 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Or having to set 4 fires when sailing Conqueror and actually managing to fail that one, yes I can! :Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm::Smile-_tongue:

I had get 3 spotting ribbons in a khaba. Easiest mission ever?

Nope, enemy all blobbed in one 2x2 area that was the other end of the map from where I spawned. Only got 2 spots.

• Funny 1

Players
752 posts

From coop:

Use 6 consumbales with BB that only has damage control and repair.:fish_palm:

Get 3 Citadel hits, MM gives me 4 DDs + 1 CL (not opposite me) and rest are german BBs from kurfurst to Bismarck. Got 1 citadel from 2km to one of the BBs. :cap_like:

• Funny 1

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
15 minutes ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

From coop:

Use 6 consumbales with BB that only has damage control and repair.:fish_palm:

I had this one in Conqueror as well, with the loooong cooldown superheal :Smile_facepalm:

Needless to say that I failed that one as well :dance_turtle:

Sign in to follow this