Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
REALCASH

Balkan part of forum / Balkanski dio foruma

6 comments in this topic

[K_K]
Players
5 posts
4,885 battles

In wot we had big and active forum community for a long time. Even here in the beginning alpha and beta testing we had our topic. So why can the other languages can have at least pin topic? How can we recruit new members or discuss on this forum,  are you expect that all people know english? Its not so hard to open part of forum for us. We dont need all sections just part where we can open topic on our languages. I was active on wot forum so a know how it goes with WG staff,rules (EULA) etc... but for that litle part i think you can open it.   

Ajde balkanci da nam otvore dio foruma ima nas sigurno više aktivnih nego talijana i turčina.

• Cool 4

Moderator, Sailing Hamster
542 posts

Removed non-English posts. Please write in English or at least provide an English translation.

Kind Regards,

Arty_McFly

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles

I'm sure "balkan" forum would be more "popular" than some other already available. It would also cover a large area, at least 5 or 6 different countries and thousands of players.

But at the same time english forum provides everything i need and it's the most popular one, with most topics, news, info, etc...

Introduce it or not, either way is fine with me.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,394 posts
2,939 battles
On 4/28/2019 at 11:19 AM, REALCASH said:

Its not so hard to open part of forum for us.

It actually takes a certain amount of time to set-up and maintain, along with workforce dedicated to it ; both of which are costly to WG.

[K_K]
Players
5 posts
4,885 battles
On 5/1/2019 at 11:01 PM, LastButterfly said:

It actually takes a certain amount of time to set-up and maintain, along with workforce dedicated to it ; both of which are costly to WG.

Tru but like quicker wrote it is not small amount of people, as an example on wot forum balkan part was on third place by visiting and opening new topics.  So it would be nice from WG to open one part of forum for all languages so that we dont have to get warnings from moderators.  For example Italian community has only 12k posts an it is only one country. So isnt that costly for WG. 

Beta Tester
5,394 posts
2,939 battles
4 minutes ago, REALCASH said:

So isnt that costly for WG.

That's for them to decide, and knowing how WG in general does not do anything that seems like it won't bring them just "a bit" more than it costs to do, I guess they probably think setting up a Balkan subforum on wows isn't worth the effort. Otherwise they'd have done it by now.

Besides, they did delete the Spanish subforum, and on WoWs legend, the forum has been permanantly deleted since the discord channel was slightly more successful. Wg doesn't seem very keen to expand any part of the forum, or of a forum system in general, that they wouldn't deam "extremely rewarding or crucial".

Sign in to follow this