LightningStorm67

Midway's special upgrade

17 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
3,591 battles

I have been playing this game for years but know i got a problem after finishing the midways special misson the upgrade that i get cant be on midway i am trying to use it on midway but it doesnt show the special one its in my inventory i can even sell it but i cant use it if someone knows anything about this can you guys help me

Players
190 posts
30,439 battles

i can't help u, but i have the same problem, guess it only worked for the old midway, i would like to know if i can sell it or if it gets usable someday and therefore better to keep

• Angry 1

Players
6 posts
3,591 battles

well if thats like that its [edited] everyone can use their special upgrade  but i cant i only play CVs and the ones who design this game dont care about CVs so rip me they should have changed it after the CV update

Players
4 posts
2,116 battles

T10 Legendary Upgrades for CVs got disabled when the Rework Hit because they were Balanced around the old  CV mehcanisms. They are allegedly meant to return to use after CV Balancing has been achieved and they can be recalibrated.

• Cool 2

Players
190 posts
30,439 battles
2 minutes ago, stormturmoil said:

T10 Legendary Upgrades for CVs got disabled when the Rework Hit because they were Balanced around the old  CV mehcanisms. They are allegedly meant to return to use after CV Balancing has been achieved and they can be recalibrated.

so it's better to keep it, did i got that right?

• Boring 1

Players
6 posts
3,591 battles
Şimdi, WKE_1b dedi:

so it's better to keep it, did i got that right?

definitly dont sell it they need to do something with it and we will a earn rare thing after that i think

• Cool 2

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

As stated so many times already - Midways and Hakus special upgrades are "on hold" waiting for a rework. They will be updated & thus enabled for your ships at some time in the future, till that they just sit in your inventory

1 minute ago, LightningStorm67 said:

everyone can use their special upgrade

*khm* Oh really?

Say hello to:

• Harugumo
  • Daring
  • Salem
  • Stalingrad
  • Bourgogne
  • Audacious

They will be soon (or soon-ish) joined by:

• Kreml
  • Slava
  • Yoshino
  • /Probably some more/

Neither of those ^ even has a legendary. And that's before we even look at ships whos legendaries are unusable garbage, which tends to be the case for many if not most of them.

• Cool 7

Players
6 posts
3,591 battles
1 dakika önce, wilkatis_LV dedi:

As stated so many times already - Midways and Hakus special upgrades are "on hold" waiting for a rework. They will be updated & thus enabled for your ships at some time in the future, till that they just sit in your inventory

*khm* Oh really?

Say hello to:

• Harugumo
  • Daring
  • Salem
  • Stalingrad
  • Bourgogne
  • Audacious

• Kreml
  • Slava
  • Yoshino
  • /Probably some more/

Neither of those ^ even has a legendary. And that's before we even look at ships whos legendaries are unusable garbage, which tends to be the case for many if not most of them.

well thats fd up

[ALYEN]
Players
2,069 posts
4,035 battles
16 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

*khm* Oh really?

Say hello to:

• Stalingrad

I thought that one has the legendary already built in based on how balanced the ship is ...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Players
313 posts
15,215 battles
5 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

*khm* Oh really?

Say hello to:

• Harugumo
  • Daring
  • Salem
  • Stalingrad
  • Bourgogne
  • Audacious

• Kreml
  • Slava
  • Yoshino
  • /Probably some more/

Yeah those poor ships really deserved legendary wich will improve their poor performance.

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
9 hours ago, Yamato942 said:

Yeah those poor ships really deserved legendary wich will improve their poor performance.

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Except that they are supposed to be sidegrades, as in - alternatives

[TTT]
Players
64 posts
11,870 battles

they are supposed to be sidegrades, but let's be true here, some are just upgrades, some are sidegrades and some are, well, downgrades... And I'm really curious to see what the legendary upgrades for CVs will do.

• Cool 1

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
1 hour ago, GER_Sushi_Lover said:

they are supposed to be sidegrades, but let's be true here, some are just upgrades, some are sidegrades and some are, well, downgrades... And I'm really curious to see what the legendary upgrades for CVs will do.

"The invulnerability period for your planes has increased in lenght 5x..." - wouldn't even be surprised

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[PANE2]
[PANE2]
Players
1 post
3,617 battles

I spent so much time to get that legendary item and now I can't use it.... It's so sad.... 

unknown.png

Players
1,121 posts
12,798 battles

I've finally unlocked the midways legendary, knowing that it is of no use. I hope that in 0.9.3 with the change in how to obtain legendaries, they'll also adress Midway and Hakuryus legendary, and perhaps later the missing legendaries. 

IMO legendaries should only be available for tech tree ships and not for reward ships, as a way to encourage use of regular ships. 
The reward ships should be taken as they are IMO, with the sole exception of the Salem (that thing is weak lol) perhaps haha