Sign in to follow this  
Blackrockshooter31

Okt. Revolutsya

9 comments in this topic

Players
31 posts
2,728 battles

Hello, i recently started to gather some coal for a new ship and i was thinking at the Revolutsya, i heard is fun to play, decent speed, and i saw for myself that the AA is awesome, would that ship be worth it?, i mean i wish i have a t5 ship i usually play when i am bored so the tier won't be so advanced and people will be much more fresh..( some of them) but i also wish to have some AA at that tier, the question is: Is Okt. Revolutsya good for casual playing at t5 with the current cv rework?

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
2 minutes ago, Blackrockshooter31 said:

i heard is fun to play

Best t5 that's not a Giulio. Of course, with Giulio being closer to a t7 BB than a t5 BB that's not exactly surprising

3 minutes ago, Blackrockshooter31 said:

decent speed

She's "quick" for a dreadnought, but don't expect a 30kts Kongo out of her

5 minutes ago, Blackrockshooter31 said:

i saw for myself that the AA is awesome

Maybe pre-rework, as no AA is awesome since it.

Insta-wipe bugs aside (btw, could that bug increase in frequency pls?) you're a moderate threat to t4 CVs and a free drop for the t6 ones

10 minutes ago, Blackrockshooter31 said:

would that ship be worth it?

Yes. CVs screw you regardless of what ship you are, so that may aswell be ignored. And now with the Russian battleship line about to be introduced into the game - Revolution could serve as a useful crew trainer aswell.

• Cool 2

[BONI]
Players
1,259 posts
12,229 battles

Yeah, it's quite special at t5 (though I'm sure the tech tree one will be similar). Tough, stealthy, pretty maneuverable, good HE, I think second-best AA at t5 now that Bogue is out. If you like what you see, I say get it.

• Cool 1

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
1 minute ago, MoveZig said:

good HE

Just don't fall into the trap of spamming HE at everything. HE is your long-range-anti-BB amo of choice (and, if you can be bothered to swap for that - amo for shooting DDs aswell)

AP is very effective at close & medium ranges - both against BBs and Cruisers. And, ofc, 305s overmatch 21mm, which is important as the "standard" plating for t4 & t5 BBs is 19mm.

• Cool 1

[PORT]
Players
161 posts
21,095 battles

The Revolution is a good ship one of the best tier 5s 

[3-RTR]
Beta Tester
160 posts

Don't, you better get the Guilio Cesare. Revolutsya is just a moderate ship and exells in nothing.

Therefore, a complete new russian fantasy BB line. Just to camouflage the bad real thing.

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles
3 hours ago, zeeschuimer said:

Don't, you better get the Guilio Cesare. Revolutsya is just a moderate ship and exells in nothing.

Therefore, a complete new russian fantasy BB line. Just to camouflage the bad real thing.

It’s not available.

[3-RTR]
Beta Tester
160 posts

It will be available again, we know World of Warships :) In tier 5 I think  it is the best battleship to play.

Some ships just excell in their tier. BB Warspite in tier 6, For cruisers I would vote for Graf Spee. Same guns as Scharnhorst, just a turret less. Destroyer, definitely the T61. This destroyer plays really easy.

Tier 7 I would vote for Scharnhorst, Cruiser not sure yet, but Abruzzi makes a chance as premium Regular I would vote for Fiji.

Sign in to follow this