Sign in to follow this  
Zigiran

Looking for a casual clan

7 comments in this topic

[OHFK]
Players
268 posts
6,852 battles

I'm looking for a clan (not that unexpected in this corner of the forum).

The list what I'm looking for:

• some nice, friendly people
  • I have never done operations, but I would like to try them. But I would like some advice
  • Clan that is not too focused on winrates (I'm sitting on 51% at the moment, )

What do I offer:

• Nice friendly person, I can be serious and I can make jokes
  • English speaking (and dutch)
  • Age (I'm over 30 years old...), not sure if this is a pro or a con though :Smile_veryhappy:
  • I play a few games in the evenings on week days, more in the weekend. Unless RL says otherwise... :Smile_sad:
  • Quit a lot of experience in T5 ships... But slowly getting more T6 ships.
  • A decent understanding of the game. Broadside is bad, catching torps does not give bonus points, etc.

I'm not looking to join for clan wars (I do not have any T10 ship for starters :Smile_child:).

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Beta Tester
143 posts
6,321 battles

Ahoi there, captain!

We're trying to build a casual community here so maybe if you're willing, give it a chance! :cap_like:

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Zigiran

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British (mainly), Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[GF-NL]
[GF-NL]
Players
45 posts
4,236 battles

We could be the clan you might like.

Dutch (also English) casual clan.

Age is not important (over 50 myself)

We are not doing clan wars yet. Maybe when we are bigger, and have more people with T10's. Max for me now is T8.

*)We spelen voor de lol, en met respect voor teamleden en tegenstanders.

*)Het is leuk als je mee kunt doen met Division / Clan wars, maar niets moet.

*)We begrijpen het als je weinig tijd hebt om te spelen, maar zorg dat je in ieder geval éénmaal in 30 dagen aanwezig bent, of een boodschap achterlaat waarom dat niet gaat.

*)We play for fun, and with respect for team members and opponents.

*)It's nice if you can join Division / Clan wars, but nothing mandatory.

*)We understand it if you don’t have a lot of time to play, but log in at least once in 30 days, or leave a message why you won’t be able.

Sign in to follow this