Sign in to follow this  
Master_Barbarian

Looking for a clan...

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
55 posts
3,861 battles

Hello ladies and gentleman,

I decided to come back and play some ships..I don't have that many battles behind me, but I've been around ships since closed beta.

I am after a clan that has a relaxed atmosfere but is playing CBs and is competitive at the same time.

Br,

Master

[ADRIA]
Beta Tester
142 posts
6,321 battles

Hey there, Master_Barbarian! (Conan?)

We're a casual bunch but a few of us is trying to set up some competitive CBs, if you're up for some teambuilding experience, be sure to contact me and we'll be ready to set sail! :cap_cool:

[-OOF-]
Players
203 posts

image.thumb.png.3a942cc7b235fda5a41a84fecaab353a.png

This was tonight.

We are 19 members strong and fielding 2 teams. Every member of our clan wants to play clan wars and is active. Were a very sociable bunch too with a relaxed atmosphere and getting better results by the day. Members average stats are also very similar to your own. I will PM you a discord invite and you can come and have a look for yourself :)

Admiralgpt

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hello Master Barbarian

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British (mainly), Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Sign in to follow this