Bug Report - since the bugs thread is locked

8 comments in this topic

Players
353 posts
20,403 battles

Description                : Naval Battle Results Table Bug
Steps to reproduce  : No idea

Result                         : 
Attempts counter showing totally crazy numbers.
image.thumb.png.225b3e0725b21fb1397f546ea0f6d608.png

Expected result      : I would expect the result table to show accurate data.

Details                     

Date time : April 27th, 2019 at 15:20 CET

Clan          : X0T

Best Regards

Me

Players
353 posts
20,403 battles

I apparently missed the info about submitting bug reports as support tickets rather than as posts in the forum..

And I also found out how to reproduce this bug.

Beta Tester
3,371 posts
6,485 battles
On 4/27/2019 at 4:41 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

Whoa WG, wtf is up with hiding bugs / bug reports from the public?

prob because lately there have been some rather... peculiar bugs that have been reported... like quite literally an entire thread of bugs to do just with the plane movement. many of them gamebreaking and frequent. As well as some accusations of stealth nerfs (one of which has certainly happened but it remains unclear if it is a bug or was infact an intantional nerf)

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles
On 4/27/2019 at 4:41 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

Whoa WG, wtf is up with hiding bugs / bug reports from the public?

8 hours ago, _Ezio_ said:

prob because lately there have been some rather... peculiar bugs that have been reported... like quite literally an entire thread of bugs to do just with the plane movement. many of them gamebreaking and frequent. As well as some accusations of stealth nerfs (one of which has certainly happened but it remains unclear if it is a bug or was infact an intantional nerf)

Reporting them directly using Customer Support speed thing up for players and for us. 
It's easier to estimate the scale of the problem.

[F_M_B]
Beta Tester
1,053 posts
6,261 battles
3 hours ago, WG_Lumberjack said:

Reporting them directly using Customer Support speed thing up for players and for us. 
It's easier to estimate the scale of the problem.

Sorry, but my experience with your Costumer Support is:

• Copy'n'Paste-answers ( meaning, they don't care about it)
  • Try-to-play-without-mods-answers ( meaning, they think we are stupid, because that is the first thing you try if you play with mods)
  • Ignore added screenshot, and then demand a screenshot ( meaning, they do not read that tickets)

=> So, nothing get speed up, only players get insulted by that "Costumer Support". So, pls open the Bug Threads and let some WG-Stuff read them, who are really caring for the game!

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles
15 minutes ago, Spartan_93 said:

Sorry, but my experience with your Costumer Support is:

• Copy'n'Paste-answers ( meaning, they don't care about it)
  • Try-to-play-without-mods-answers ( meaning, they think we are stupid, because that is the first thing you try if you play with mods)
  • Ignore added screenshot, and then demand a screenshot ( meaning, they do not read that tickets)

=> So, nothing get speed up, only players get insulted by that "Costumer Support". So, pls open the Bug Threads and let some WG-Stuff read them, who are really caring for the game!

I am sorry but we can't do that,
When you report a bug in forum thread it is going the same way it would go through Customer Support. 

There is no easy-can-do solution to every problem/bug/error you might find in game so tunneling them through one channel help with data gathering, rising the alarm or providing feedback higher. 

- Some answers are copy'n'paste because some questions are copy'n'paste. 
It doesn't mean we ignore them or don't pay attention to them. 
How many creative replies to one-liners "my game don't work" you can find? 
One ticket like that might not help but 5-10 in a row may tackle the red flag. 

- Nobody thinks you are stupid but the truth is that most of the issues related for example to UI are caused by mods and even tho we do our best providing our support to mod creators we can't vouch for them 100%.

- Sometimes provided screenshots are not enough. Sometimes we have to ask for more.

I am not saying that we are always top of the notch when it comes to answers through Customer Support channel but I can assure you that we are doing our best. 
Our community managers report every issues caused by CS so If you experienced something bad please feel free to poke us. 
We will take our time to investigate. Please do it through respective forum topic:

[UNICS]
Players
66 posts
19,803 battles

Is this a joke?

If you experience issues with the game (graphic artefacts, game crashes, spelling errors, game play errors) that directly started after an update - AND THIS ISSUE IS NOT LISTED IN THE KNOWN ISSUES LIST - please submit the report using the following format: ...

You want us to search for the bug in the whole section, reading  hundrets of bugs first and then report to you...

port and chat bugs has 112 entries.... others have similar length.

sorry for the bad english.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this