Firefighter1212

Priority target

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
5 posts
14,108 battles

Hi guys(Gals, don't want to appear sexist, lol) I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to find out how to designate a ship for focus fire by the team. I've been told that it's done with the 'F' keys but it doesn't seem to work. Would someone be kind enough to help me out with this. Thanks

5 answers to this question

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,431 posts
7,079 battles

Aim at the target you want to focus fire on and press F3. You can also access the quick command panel by pressing B, where you see the other quick commands :)

Beta Tester
13 posts
854 battles

I cant find the button for placing fighter patrols, when playing cv’s... I only have the tier 4 cv’s. Maybe the fighters is only on higher tier cv’s, or possibly its just me..

anyone? Plz help😊

thx in advance

[AAO]
Clan Test Coordinator
1,597 posts
21,395 battles
1 hour ago, his_dudenes said:

cant find the button for placing fighter patrols, when playing cv’s... I only have the tier 4 cv’s. Maybe the fighters is only on higher tier cv’s,

You are correct. That consumable is only available on the planes of T6 and above CVs.

The fighters the carrier itself launches are triggered automatically and don't require any input from your side.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
13 posts
854 battles

Thank you! I have  wondered about this for some time, and google was not my friend when searhing for an answer..

[AAO]
Clan Test Coordinator
1,597 posts
21,395 battles

If you have any question regarding the game feel free to ask.
In most cases someone here will help you out :)

• Cool 1