Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wodewose

Armament direction lock?

11 comments in this topic

[KKDR]
Players
13 posts
11,018 battles

Hello,

WTF is armament direction lock. I pressed secondary gun lock on a target and could not move my mains for the rest of my time alive? how does this suddenly appear and how do i disable it please.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,419 posts
14,936 battles

Ctrl-X, and Shift-X to activate; X alone (I think) to deactivate - in case you aren't pulling our legs...

[BLITZ]
Players
2,844 posts
11,757 battles
12 hours ago, Verblonde said:

Ctrl-X, and Shift-X to activate; X alone (I think) to deactivate - in case you aren't pulling our legs...

Yep, [X] alone is correct.

[SM0KE]
Players
6,419 posts
14,936 battles

BTW for anyone wondering why this is useful, it makes it easier to pre-aim things with slow-turning turrets (especially BBs), and/or allows you to look around without giving away what you're looking at, although you can achieve a similar end to the latter by just pressing and holding the right mouse button...

[KKDR]
Players
13 posts
11,018 battles

I think it was broken. i clicked secondary fire (ctrl + lmb) onto a dd and it locked my main guns (would not move for 5 mins until i was killed)

22 hours ago, Verblonde said:

and would not unlock at all. all worked as normal today. i have honestly not seen this before in all my games. i know how to x up a target by the way

[KKDR]
Players
13 posts
11,018 battles
22 hours ago, Verblonde said:

You're joking, I assume, with 6.3K battles?

i know you lot here have no humour so no i am not

• Cool 1

[KITEN]
Players
375 posts
15,208 battles
4 hours ago, wodewose said:

jeez how old is that nub

Error 404 - sense of humour not found.

Did you really just call me a ‘nub’ in the same sentence as asking me “how old is that”? :Smile_facepalm:

You also played over 6k games and still have no idea how to lock/unlock armament, yet call me a ‘nub’... :cap_wander:

Calm down, how have you survived on the internet for so long?

• Boring 1

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

In my 1000 games I learned gun lock early on and then unlearned it because I didn't use it so this thread is useful to remind me of what I didn't know I'd already forgotten. Point is you only need to learn the things you need to know when you need to know them.

Sign in to follow this