You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

Coward bots refuse to fight :p

16 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

On this week Op., NARAI, the bots decide to play rabbit, and even with tons of bb.s, dds, ca on their side, if more than 1400 troops are dropped, they instant put the tail between legs and run away, refusing to fight, i.e. - frustrating us of some juicy XP & credits.

On my last game, even when we let escape the cargo ships,  ( 4 cruisers on team, nobody dare to go after them :cap_wander:.... ) immediately after the count on troops reached 1400, the whole fleet of bots ( more than us !!! ) decide to play rabbit and the game ended abruptly, with the message "enemy retreat".

Were 3 of us, a dd (me) a bb and a York - the bots still have a fresh new arrived Colorado, the Atlanta, the Shchors and the Indianapolis  !  4 vs 3, but the bots run away, in advantage...

Please, WG,  reset the fighter spirit on the bots hearts, it's frustrating to see them running away with only a scratch, I mean, lets remember, the rabbit behavior was a characteristic only of Random Battles and only human players behave like that !

Your bots, dear WG,  are worldwide known for their ferocity and "always ahead, never retreat" spirit !

What the heck happen there to scare them so much ??  Pretty please, reset the bellicose spirit in our beloved bots !

• Funny 5

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
20,026 battles
33 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

On this week Op., NARAI, the bots decide to play rabbit, and even with tons of bb.s, dds, ca on their side, if more than 1400 troops are dropped, they instant put the tail between legs and run away, refusing to fight, i.e. - frustrating us of some juicy XP & credits.

On my last game, even when we let escape the cargo ships,  ( 4 cruisers on team, nobody dare to go after them :cap_wander:.... ) immediately after the count on troops reached 1400, the whole fleet of bots ( more than us !!! ) decide to play rabbit and the game ended abruptly, with the message "enemy retreat".

Were 3 of us, a dd (me) a bb and a York - the bots still have a fresh new arrived Colorado, the Atlanta, the Shchors and the Indianapolis  !  4 vs 3, but the bots run away, in advantage...

Please, WG,  reset the fighter spirit on the bots hearts, it's frustrating to see them running away with only a scratch, I mean, lets remember, the rabbit behavior was a characteristic only of Random Battles and only human players behave like that !

Your bots, dear WG,  are worldwide known for their ferocity and "always ahead, never retreat" spirit !

What the heck happen there to scare them so much ??  Pretty please, reset the bellicose spirit in our beloved bots !

You have made my evening - thank you

• Cool 1

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
47 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

The bots didn't seem any different when I played Narai yestereday.

Whatever it is you're having on this friday evening, gimme the number of your dealer naw! :Smile_ohmy:

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
2 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

The bots didn't seem any different when I played Narai yestereday.

Whatever it is you're having on this friday evening, gimme the number of your dealer naw! :Smile_ohmy:

Play more op., if your team do well, bots surrender and retreat :Smile_veryhappy:....

PS - my dealer are broken, WG bought all his product - they say "bots need some anti-depressives, their moral are really low..."

[ANV]
Players
555 posts
4,796 battles

I had this too on a five star game. Was getting settled in for the final battle and then they retreated.

Boom. Game over 

Players
2,844 posts
14,993 battles
3 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Coward bots refuse to fight

Impressive.  You have to hand it to WG programmers, they said they wanted the bots to act more like real players.  

• Funny 4

[BBMM]
Players
6,534 posts
9,021 battles

Maybe my suggestion about making operations PvP wasn't such a great idea after all.

Ni ote: on Narai I usually go after the CV with Hood. 

Means I enter the harbour from rear side. 

There will be NO ESCAPE. :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
1 hour ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Maybe my suggestion about making operations PvP wasn't such a great idea after all.

Ni ote: on Narai I usually go after the CV with Hood. 

Means I enter the harbour from rear side. 

There will be NO ESCAPE. :Smile_izmena:

Ashitaka its better, much faster and hit hard :Smile_veryhappy: - but from my experience, Colorado it's the king of citadels .

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles
6 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

What the heck happen there to scare them so much ??  Pretty please, reset the bellicose spirit in our beloved bots

That's easy, pá.

Sempre tens a UF.

And be careful about those running bots, there are a couple of them in co-op, they are great for making players to overextend.

[BBMM]
Players
6,534 posts
9,021 battles
11 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Ashitaka its better, much faster and hit hard :Smile_veryhappy: - but from my experience, Colorado it's the king of citadels .

From my experience, Colorado suffers from 'death by torpedo spam' in that operation.

Maybe I can i upgrade to Evinrude Outboard 5 zillion HP, but until that comes, not for me.

BTW Hood = 32kts... Ashitaka 30kts... :Smile_teethhappy:

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
3 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

From my experience, Colorado suffers from 'death by torpedo spam' in that operation.

Maybe I can i upgrade to Evinrude Outboard 5 zillion HP, but until that comes, not for me.

BTW Hood = 32kts... Ashitaka 30kts... :Smile_teethhappy:

2 kn difference its not big deal, but an extra turret holding much bigger guns, that do make a lot of difference : hood 381 mm - 4x2 guns; Ashitaka: 410 mm - 5 x 2 : bigger hammer;

Since she received Type 91 shells (instead older Type 88) the firepower decisively advantages her.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/ab6vb1/ashitaka_20_puts_poor_hood_to_shame/

Colorado its especial when it comes to dispersion at short range: no other bs can put so many shells on the spot at short ranges like Colorado, from my experience (under 9km); 

I usually park her slightly angled like a "shield" to cover the repair ship, (like that the repair circle can "heal" me non-stop) so I face perpendicular the waves of bots rushing-in, that's mind I shot at the bow of bots; Colorado give me 12-15k /salvo , other bs 7-9 k dam,

and if you look with attention you can see the Colorado dispersion its much tight then Nelson, Ashitaka, etc at ranges of 4-9 km , shooting all turrets at 90º , at the bots bow.

Sure you right about torpedo, the fat a... Colorado is so damn slow you can't evade the bots torpedoes, so you need to carefully avoid any positions where you can be on danger from torpedo...

[BBMM]
Players
6,534 posts
9,021 battles
17 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

2 kn difference its not big deal, but an extra turret holding much bigger guns, that do make a lot of difference : hood 381 mm - 4x2 guns; Ashitaka: 410 mm - 5 x 2 : bigger hammer;

Since she received Type 91 shells (instead older Type 88) the firepower decisively advantages her.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/ab6vb1/ashitaka_20_puts_poor_hood_to_shame/

Colorado its especial when it comes to dispersion at short range: no other bs can put so many shells on the spot at short ranges like Colorado, from my experience (under 9km); 

I usually park her slightly angled like a "shield" to cover the repair ship, (like that the repair circle can "heal" me non-stop) so I face perpendicular the waves of bots rushing-in, that's mind I shot at the bow of bots; Colorado give me 12-15k /salvo , other bs 7-9 k dam,

and if you look with attention you can see the Colorado dispersion its much tight then Nelson, Ashitaka, etc at ranges of 4-9 km , shooting all turrets at 90º , at the bots bow.

Sure you right about torpedo, the fat a... Colorado is so damn slow you can't evade the bots torpedoes, so you need to carefully avoid any positions where you can be on danger from torpedo...

2kts difference is indeed no big deal, but you said "faster"... :Smile_teethhappy:

An extra turret would be handy though. But I prefer the tankiness of Hood.

Hood has more than enough accuracy than Colorado - and can even citadel the Missouri.

You do not need Colorado for that - and it is slooowwwww.... 4-9km? Eat lotsa torps.

Better stay away a bit. Or you'll have a submarine. That said at least it is viable.

Ashitaka runs the risk of getting blapped pretty quickly.

Shoot fwd/rwd guns alternate with Hood, kills all the cruisers - 2 per salvo.

What more do you need? BTW... at thatReddit post... yes Hood got buffed indeed... :Smile_trollface: