Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
JuneauEu

Twitch JuneauDaley - CVs & TAW.net (Schedule minimum Wed and Fri)

3 comments in this topic

[TAW]
Players
29 posts
8,599 battles

Hello there!

I'm a long time gamer from Northern England, UK, and for the last 10 months now I have been investing a lot of my free time into World of Warships and compete with TAW ( taw.net ) we were in KOTS and we're streamed for two of our games including the "Armoured rush" that has seen a few of the big teams repeat our tactics to greater success mind! on some of the supported streamers.

I'm currently a main CV (Midway) and loving most of the rework (don't hate the player!).

I stream regularly for TAW and personal WoWS Gameplay, with Game sounds only (No Background Music) and me, and depending on the event/schedule with other members of the TAW clan as well and we always aim to keep the stream PG friendly! including but not limited to;

• Our tournaments,
  • Events,
  • Clan Battles
  • Twice a week scheduled "fun time". Wednesday and Friday 8pm to 9:30pm UK Time (GMT)
  • Me playing the Midway and probably upsetting 90% of the community in the process..

I have an average stream time of 80 hours per month over 25 days thought as said above I guarantee the 2 nights minimum.

Some Stream Examples;

Every Wednesday and Friday the TAW squad all get together and do something planned in advance - just yesterday we did "BFG" Big Friendly Guns - Each team of 12 for the 1st game were allowed 2x T10 BBs the rest had to be T8 Cruisers or Desteroyers. Then we did 1x T10 CV vs all T8 Cruisers and Destroyers then finally 2x T10 Cruisers vs all T8 Destroyers.

Previously we have done secondaries only, Country vs Country, All Destroyers, Attempting to recreate historical battles and so on.

Example : 

Another example was our Tier 6 2vs2 tournament in November : 

I'm not looking to make money from this ( I enjoy my day job! ) - its more for personal entertainment and to improve TAWs name within the WoWS community. I am open to suggestions for shows, especially on Wednesdays when we do 12vs12 type events. I'm always open to running certain things on other evenings. Recently, we played Armoured Destroyers (ie. the Kii) where the rule was simple. Most Torpedo Kills wins and you only had one speed - full speed ahead!

I would hugely appreciate the follow - The Wednesday and Friday is 100% scheduled, but as its Clan Battle season for the next few weeks I'll be on Saturday and Sunday evening for that. 

Many thanks sailors! Hope to see some of you on the channel!

[TAW]
Players
29 posts
8,599 battles

Happy Sailing Everyone!

It's been just under 5 months since I posted last and the stream has been going strong (for a nobody like me), so I hope the bump isn't minded! 

I average about 10 viewers a stream, had an awesome raid by Flambass during clan battles (2 min delay whilst calling! I was like - WTH?! 1500 people?!) Flambass Raid 
Ranked out in both the Ranked season and Sprint ( Rank 1 In A Benham )

Would love to get a few more follows and average viewers up with more people to chat to!

The plan is still minimum Wednesday and Friday for Streams, I'm an active member in our competitive teams and if I'm not playing Alpha i;ll be leading a Bravo team. Give me a drop in, feedback, and advice on things to see in the stream would be great! 

Cheers

Juneau

[TAW]
Players
29 posts
8,599 battles

Wow, it was over a year ago I last posted in here - I just wanted to thank some members of the community for coming to watch me over the last year. I recently hit 200 followers and 20 subscribers so I must be doing something "ok"!

So thank you to those who have come along and those who have said Hi ingame!

I'm still here : Twitch.tv/JuneauDaley still streaming WoWS with TAW on Wednesdays and Fridays, and just had a busy 2 months streaming most of our clan battles where I was shot calling for the second half of most nights - Even did some mercs for some other clans (ie _FFS_ ) in their Typhoon push which was great fun.

Feel free to drop by for a friendly and helpful stream!

Sign in to follow this