You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: Neustrashimy

23 comments in this topic

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
154 posts
2,512 battles

Wow that is a huge steel price increase compared to the black.

• Cool 3

[-GG-]
Players
191 posts
12,036 battles

How much is Black ? 14k ?

If you ask 20,5k for t9 DD that is different, but nowhere THAT better than Black, I'd really think twice (if I had such pile of steel anyway :cap_look:)   

Players
16 posts

Instead of adding more steel ships (wich a lot of people will never get because they don't play clan battles) how about adding some new coal ships to the game? I have tons of coal lying around with nothing worthwhile to spend it on.

• Cool 7

Players
743 posts

Very few coal ships on offer. Which isn't good when not interested in clans so unable to earn steel.

It's like WG want to try and force everyone to join a clan all the time. Sick and tired of these clan free ships that keep clogging up my ship list, when I have zero interest in them. :cap_fainting:

• Cool 1

[-GG-]
Players
191 posts
12,036 battles
34 minutes ago, CallicoJackRackham said:

Instead of adding more steel ships (wich a lot of people will never get because they don't play clan battles) how about adding some new coal ships to the game? I have tons of coal lying around with nothing worthwhile to spend it on.

Salem, JB, Musashi ?

It's not that bad.

What IS bad that next coal ships will be +300k I guess :cap_cool:

I wish they also introduce some tier 7-8 freemiums, especially for Germany, France.   

• Cool 1

[IRON7]
Players
853 posts
639 battles
1 hour ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Step on board the new Tier IX Soviet destroyer

Why?

Mommy, a strange man is asking me to 'step on board'!

1 hour ago, THE_RIFLE_69 said:

57485835_1732702730208724_2070743903954272256_o.jpg

[TTT]
Players
7 posts
4,261 battles

20,500 Steel! The black is only 14,000 and is a better ship. Why the massive 40% price increase? The inflation of currencies is outrageous.

Beta Tester
106 posts
5,598 battles
25 minutes ago, Sir_Unicorn said:

20,500 Steel! The black is only 14,000 and is a better ship. Why the massive 40% price increase? The inflation of currencies is outrageous.

Monaaay !!

See the other thread on the same subject

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/117107-neustrashimy-price-46-steel/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-2973033

Players
15 posts
3,950 battles

Wayyyyy too much steel. Some inflation sure, but this is ridiculous. If you keep increasing prices like this, enthusiastic casuals like me will never be able to save up for some nice ships, because the next one will always be out of reach. You can keep increasing rewards, but if you keep on increasing prices like this on top, who are you trying to fool?

[CR-S]
Players
440 posts
19,938 battles

No way. I love the appearance of the Soviet cold-war ships and was 100% getting it, but 20k steel?

Keep it.

[T-N-T]
Players
2,361 posts
10,855 battles
5 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

image.thumb.png.bf8d0659cf08dca33b3b5f0f4a886bb5.png

tenor.gif?itemid=10491526

No doubt missing Superintendant that is actually part of the 10 point suggested build.

5 hours ago, radius77 said:

Salem, JB, Musashi ?

It's not that bad.

I wish they also introduce some tier 7-8 freemiums, especially for Germany, France.   

Musashi is no longer on offer (for a couple months).

Germany is kinda left out with no T9 or T10 premiums, freemiums or whatever (US, Soviets, IJN have multiple offerings - France and UK have at least JB and Nelson respectively).

• Cool 1

[BAD-B]
Players
839 posts
2,469 battles

And I was hoping this will be FXP or coal ... steel is not available to me in sufficient quantity ... one less incentive to play the game ... well done WG ...

• Cool 1

Players
16 posts
157 battles

Buy it, 20,500 steel is a bargain. It's Russian it's buff as Arnie and will complement the totally op Russkie BB's due out in a few hours. Weak sides they say, gl getting past these laser packing stalinium monsters, especially in div's. Then when you hugged and snuck as close as you can just losing just half your health due to expert dodging and RNG luck the monster secondaries open up and shred you. I get the russkie player base is 10x the eu, I get your a little bit "read massively" biased. But if WG, you want to introduce OP tanks and ships to keep your own people jumping up and down in glee just put your OP nonsense on the RU server, leave EU balanced, both here and in WoT. I am so sick and tired of object whateverthehell's in WoT and you have not learned here either, introducing over armoured lazer firing beasts. 

Don't you know the Russian fleet of the era you represent here barely had a clue which end of the ship was which, and had the slowest worst aiming gunners in the entire war and post war period.

OK rant over, I just lost the will to care really, Arena crashed and burned, WoT is on a massive slide and WoW reached its peak round about the French BB's. The player base as a whole is totally dissatisfied and you people really don't give a flying one. so peace out. Congrats on beginning the slow demise of another WG title, ohhh and have a great day.

[NKK]
[NKK]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts
8,601 battles
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:13 PM, radius77 said:

Salem, JB, Musashi ?

It's not that bad.

And the next large cruiser, will be at least for 40.000 of Steel.

Players
85 posts
134 battles

I would have been properly excited about Neustrashimy, but for it being a) available for steel only, and b) *how much* steel?!

So, it's gone from being exciting new content (that isn't made up) to being entirely 'meh', perhaps unless/until we get snowflakes again around Christmas...