Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OM40

Flag profiles/presets

14 comments in this topic

[CKBK]
Players
471 posts
25,605 battles

it's about time we have this in-game WG, it might sound like a minor thing but I believe it's a big quality of life upgrade for the majority of players.

WG pls give us the ability to create multiple flag pre-sets for different situations e.g Comp, randoms, exp grind etc that can be saved and switched around whenever.

+1 if you agree :cap_like:

shoutout to @Slightly_Obese_Geese the English main Kappa

• Cool 15

[CKBK]
Players
471 posts
25,605 battles
2 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

if I understood, what it means

when you don't have to set up/remove every single flag one by one and just have a premade profiles for various occasions. (Grinding XP, Grinding credits, comp setup...)

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,852 battles
34 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

I might be persuaded to agree, if I understood, what it means... :cap_wander_2::cap_hmm::Smile_child: Call me old fashioned. :cap_old:

I agree .. no clue what it's about (apart that it has something to do with flags)

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
735 posts
12,974 battles

I am not young, but I did understand it. I do agree that it could have been written prettier.

There are more important things than flags, so I do not mind but on other hand will not push for it.

[SHAFT]
Players
11,804 posts
9,751 battles

They cant even make a demount all signals button - what are the chances for this happening then? :cap_old:

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
1 hour ago, OM40 said:

it's about time we have this in-game WG, it might sound like a minor thing but I believe it's a big quality of life upgrade for the majority of players.

gib flag profiles gib gib.

+1 if you agree :cap_like:

I thought if this many times, good idea IMHO.
It is very annoying to strip 8 signals every time I want to test something in co op for example.
EDIT: I think you should word the OP more clearly, it's a bit confusing. Also naming a topic "this needs to happen" is very general and unclear. Fix pls.

• Cool 1

[CKBK]
Players
471 posts
25,605 battles

well, I thought everyone knew about this because it was asked so many times since the beginning but it was classified as "not a priority" by WG   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[CKBK]
Players
471 posts
25,605 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

They cant even make a demount all signals button - what are the chances for this happening then? :cap_old:

we ask for profiles, if they give us a button, well that's an improvement 

[77MM]
Players
412 posts
14,598 battles

Would be nice to have, a bit like a "you've forgotten to put on any camo" warning. But it doesn't stop me playing the game - Unlike other current gameplay "issues"

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
1 hour ago, Daniboy3000 said:

Why stop there? Include camos, modules, consumables...

That.

I had asked for that a good while back and someone from WG said they liked the idea and pitched it to the dev team (unless I remember something else) but obviously nothing ever came of that.

Being able to kit out a different preset on a given ship would be a huge convenience, especially for ships also used in competitive modes where ship builds can differ quite substantially from randoms. I'd even happily pay extra modules to outfit another preset with (since WG is unlikely to give us free equipment swapping) if it just means I drop a couple million credits for upgrades on a second preset that I can swap to at the press of one button (perhaps even with automated captain transfer if you've assigned a seperate caption to the preset).

Would for sure be appreciated than the sloggy mess of unequipping every single signal flag, consumable and either unequipping upgrades with doubloons or selling them at a loss to buy another upgrade to use for competitive/randoms.

Especially the upgrade changes means I can basically not play a couple of ships in randoms whenever a CB season is running.

Sign in to follow this