Sign in to follow this  
Jim_Fowler

looking for a good clan

7 comments in this topic

[TWS]
Players
20 posts
13,609 battles

Ok i am in the U.S. but play on E.U server. I was in {AWG} but they are mostly inactive so i left. I have ships from tier 5 and up. with 2 19 pt. capt.s in tier 10 bb's. Most of my other capt's are  13 points and above. I do have ts. and discord both. I am looking for an english speaking clan that is active both ingame and in ts or discord.  It is no fun to play this game alone.

[ROSS]
[ROSS]
Players
20 posts
14,542 battles

Hi Jim,

If you are looking for a good clan and also a fun clan you are welcome to ROSS. PM in game if you are interested. 

You should be able to join sometimes to ClanBattle, squads, and others funny activities, the only requirement: to log on server 1day / week, and don't hide your statistics.

Check our clan ROSS to see what discounts there are available for  you... a lot I guess

See you on water,

Paddy

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Jimmy

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British (mainly), Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[TWS]
Players
20 posts
13,609 battles

Ok you all thnx for the suggestions but i have committed  to a clan already waiting for my cool down period.

Sign in to follow this