15 comments in this topic

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,516 battles

We have 2 spots available in our 45 member clan, looking for active players with an interest in Clan Battles but also active players looking to progress to Tier X ships with some clan help.  We are a mixed bunch of UK, Scandinavian, German, Swiss, Irish, French and other EU countries plus a US based player who plays on EU time.  Very easy going, no minimum requirements of oil needed or minimum frag rates etc. We have discord we use for random div, clans and general text chat.

Naval Base Perks if you join:

+5% Coal

-12% Post Battle Costs

-14% to all ship tier Research Costs

+20% Free XP on all ship tier levels

+4% XP on all ship tier levels

+10% to Commander XP

We will soon increase clan to max size of 50 so will have more spots free up.  Message me in game or put in a request on our page.

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,516 battles

1 Spot gone, still need one more to join :)

[H_S_R]
Players
24 posts
2,328 battles

I like to join but i have to leave first my clan...and if its possible to keep the spot for me ? its ok ?

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,516 battles

Still one spot free, last guy decided to stay with current clan

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,516 battles

Couple more spots just freed up :) 

send me a message if you are interested in joining

Players
6 posts
2,118 battles

Hello

I'm looking for a new clan and would like to join one consisting of different nations. Im Swiss and live in Switzerland. I play regulary with WoW but  the private life still has priority.

I would like to play clan battles/Division battles more often than it is possible with my acutal clan. I have ships from Tier I - X (but presently only one Tier X) and like to play on all levels.

If I could join your clan I would leave my actual on and would be looking forward to play together with you.

Kind regards

Markus

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,516 battles

Hi Markus, have replied to your in game.

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,516 battles

We are only 4k oil away from hitting max clan size so will have 5 spots about to become available.  We use discord and regularly play division and Clan Battles together, we are looking for active players who will play in CB with us.  Our naval base gives good perks and discounts across the board so WoWS in-game currencies will go that bit further and grinding a line will come quicker! 

If you are interested just reply to this or message me in game if you have any questions. 

We are only 4k oil away from increasing our clan size to the max 50 members so will have 5 spots about to become available.

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,516 battles

we are now recruiting after hitting the max clan size, please let me know if you could be interested

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,516 battles

Got 2 spots left in Clan, currently fighting in Storm League IN CB

RogueBB.jpg

[R0GUE]
Players
29 posts
3,516 battles

Final spot has become free, let me know if interested