5 comments in this topic

Players
148 posts
14,783 battles

Hey again everyone and welcome to my latest video on the royal navy cruiser line. I do realise that wargaming has removed the Belfast from the premium store and that it's now only available to be won in a supercontainer
but to leave it out of the series on how to play british cruisers would do this majestic ship a great disservice. It's still in the game and those that are lucky enough to have it still love it.
I hope you all enjoy my how to play premium tier 7 British cruiser Hms Belfast wows World of Warships review gameplay guide, it includes the full ship build including ship upgrades and captain skills and commentary of a closely fought
match with carriers as the game is full of them these days.

• Cool 2

Players
148 posts
14,783 battles
5 hours ago, NoobySkooby said:

Wow I so need this one, thank you

You are most welcome NoobySkooby -)

• Cool 1

Players
148 posts
14,783 battles

@Noobyskooby I'm working on a couple at the moment including the Smolensk, Benham, Shimakaze and hopefully one on the Colbert which is a similar playstyle to the Atlanta but with some subtle differences including a big tier gap but I'll put the word out to some good players if they have a nice replay showing off good gameplay I'll see what I can do -)