You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

The “Victory” Event. Who’s Got Lazo?

63 comments in this topic

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,913 posts

Additionally, you can spend doubloons in the Armory to get hold of Soviet Era Premium containers. These come with a lavish amount of in-game loot and carry a high chance of unlocking early access to Soviet battleships.

Define "high chance".

Will it be higher then the almost nonexistent chance in the non-premium Fly!Strike!Win! containers?

Or will only the premium ones have a "high chance". How do the premium Victory containers compare to the previous event?

How do they compare to other similar non-premiumship contents of the past (british or french BBs)? Higher, lower, the same?

Please note that I am not asking for exact numbers.

Ok... found the answer myself:

After 4 premium and 15 non-premium containers: High = nearly not existent

Not a single mission dropped.

• Cool 2

[MIRAI]
[MIRAI]
Beta Tester
193 posts
6,471 battles

soooooooo
which team should we all spam? 
kekekekekekek

• Funny 2

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,165 posts
7,961 battles
13 minutes ago, Fogas21 said:

soooooooo
which team should we all spam? 
kekekekekekek

I'll go Glory just because Slava sounds neat :Smile_veryhappy:

[MIRAI]
[MIRAI]
Beta Tester
193 posts
6,471 battles
1 minute ago, WolfGewehr said:

I'll go Glory just because Slava sounds neat :Smile_veryhappy:

sounds good to me
friend of mine said we should wait until the initial results come in and join the winning side

Beta Tester
2,534 posts
3,490 battles
2 minutes ago, Fogas21 said:

sounds good to me
friend of mine said we should wait until the initial results come in and join the winning side

While the "right" move that is hardly in the spirit of things..

Players
826 posts
10,839 battles
1 hour ago, Egoleter said:

Define "high chance".

I guess more like RN DDs one :Smile_hiding:

[AEGIS]
Players
51 posts

"Modifier for the loosing team"

we pretty loose rit nao bitsez! Loose as they get! Unshackled even!

Players
826 posts
10,839 battles
25 minutes ago, RNjisus said:

"Modifier for the loosing team"

we pretty loose rit nao bitsez! Loose as they get! Unshackled even!

Well, apart from the bonus... Even Dasha could not save eagles last year. 

Go Sharks! 

Players
94 posts
6,845 battles

Time to ignore WG and just play a battle that you like. If you dont like it just skip it.

• Cool 1

Players
146 posts

whiningandbickering.thumb.png.ad08335a5e6861faa7b03f442cc305c2.png

FloydPompeiGong.gif.8019a2e7b5f6f0a745a1f61283014d7a.gif

...too complicated... ...sooo simple... ...too hard... ...too easy... ..biased... ...ach - teh olden times... ...not accurate... ...only a game... ...but in true history {insert singular examlpe here}... ...not accurate.. ...must be nerfed... ...must be buffed... ...but the CV rework... ...$ship/$class is cancer... :Smile_popcorn:

scnr XD

edit:

p.s. now that's what i call balanced feedback

polarised.png.f44b679dd4774e22f4930c48023e5100.png  XD

p.p.s. so far i like the event :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
130 posts
10,619 battles

Does the Lazo come with a captain and if so how many points will he have?

• Cool 1

[CBW]
Players
3 posts
10,275 battles
  1. Seems hard to get 1500 tokens for Lazo... maybe 40 tokens/day ? on average?
  2. Too many points for "destroyed ship". I guess a big tide of "names" and "reports" for "kill stealing". And poor team play.

imho

[-GG-]
Players
198 posts
12,375 battles
57 minutes ago, GorHajus said:
  1. Seems hard to get 1500 tokens for Lazo... maybe 40 tokens/day ? on average?
  2. Too many points for "destroyed ship". I guess a big tide of "names" and "reports" for "kill stealing". And poor team play.

imho

Actually they didn't mention exactly how long it lasts but the info says 0.8.3 and 0.8.4 (?) That would mean a month for sure, maybe even longer.

If one plays tiers X 500 pts in "normal" mode will be no problem and that's alone 44 tokens. Plus 4 tokens in team wins, plus another 8-12 tokens at least for Hall of Fame. I'd expect +50 tokens per day to be no problem at all.

For me personally a perma-camo for Chapayev (500) gives more value than Lazo as such (1500). I'd expect to earn much more credits playing non-premium Chapa, being for me second-best tier VIII cruiser,  rather than Lazo, being a Chapa stripped of radar, concealment module and 1 sec. reload :cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[TORCH]
Players
134 posts
1,736 battles

By playing for one of the teams for 15 days in total, you'll receive a reward for loyalty to that team—a commemorative patch and flag.

By playing for either of the teams for a total of 20 days, you'll receive a commemorative patch and the "Victory" competition flag.

@MrConway

Uhm.... do we get 2 patches and flags or is 1 of these numbers incorrect?

Players
473 posts
1,728 battles

Niche but easily solved whinge: Can you please decide whether they're called 'Honourable achievements' or 'Honorary achievements', and (tell your translators and copywriters to) stick to that? The lack of consistency on something so simple is making me, a translator, groan every time I notice it :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_hiding:

FWIW, as a native speaker of English, 'Honourable achievements' makes about 100x more sense than 'honorary' to me. Edit: It was also used first; 'honorary' only seems to have crept in since the event following the release of the British DDs.

@MrConway @Crysantos

Edited by 10ThousandThings
  • Cool 3

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,542 posts
12,135 battles
11 hours ago, Zigiran said:

@MrConway

Uhm.... do we get 2 patches and flags or is 1 of these numbers incorrect?

You have the chance the get the first patch for both teams if you play each day, but you'll only be able to get the special team flag & patch for one team due to the 20 day restriction, afaik. But I'll doublecheck.

20 minutes ago, 10ThousandThings said:

Niche but easily solved whinge: Can you please decide whether they're called 'Honourable achievements' or 'Honorary achievements', and (tell your translators and copywriters to) stick to that? The lack of consistency on something so simple is making me, a translator, groan every time I notice it :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_hiding:

FWIW, as a native speaker of English, 'Honourable achievements' makes about 100x more sense than 'honorary' to me. Edit: It was also used first; 'honorary' only seems to have crept in since the event following the release of the British DDs.

@MrConway @Crysantos

Thanks, I'll highlight it internally!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

Players
244 posts
1,406 battles

To answer a few questions in the thread with my personal experience the Premium containers I got 25 and got all four missions for the battleships (just score 14,000 base XP in above tier V and they run concurrently), plus the usual camo and signals and more than enough tokens to get the Lazo. So I got the Lazo and it has a 6pt Commader. Lots of nerfs compared with the higher tier Chap, but at the same time if you max out consumables it can fly a spotter 5 times with only a 60 sec reload between them and with a 17.3 base range this goes up to 20.3 and is ideal for raining shots over islands. Not great for hitting moving ships though.

[BAD-A]
Players
51 posts
10,568 battles

Don't waste your money on these containers. All you will get are crappy camo's and signals and 75 of the temporary currency that can only be used to buy that crappy T7 russian premium cruiser that is basically a shittier version of the Schcors

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
2,534 posts
3,490 battles
On 4/25/2019 at 1:06 AM, Hanse77SWE said:

Does the Lazo come with a captain and if so how many points will he have?

Your bog standard three pointer from what I have seen.

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
130 posts
10,619 battles
1 hour ago, lafeel said:

Your bog standard three pointer from what I have seen.

I got a six-pointer but it doesn't matter since she's a premium. I thought more along the lines "I might use that captain in a some other ship". 

Players
20 posts
3,050 battles

So basically just join the winning team and run with it. I see absolutely NO incentive to go with the other team... Great .

Players
5 posts
11,520 battles

Two months of games based on ship, kill sniping,  for some tin pot counters  to access fantasy Russian BB's, sorry no thanks!  I may come back in two months,  than suffer this game play nonsense of what I am witnessing at the moment. So much non team play , yolo dd's  try to kill a ship,  die leave then re-roll or  others that sit back,  watch who has alpha damaged something to sub 2k then snipe it .  Yeah such enjoyable mechanics.  This is like the worst fruit machine  addictive mechanics,  of repetitive type conditioning  to  "get your tokens pay out". 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[GRKEN]
[GRKEN]
Players
644 posts
15,861 battles
4 hours ago, Wee_Eck said:

Two months of games based on ship, kill sniping,  for some tin pot counters  to access fantasy Russian BB's, sorry no thanks!  I may come back in two months,  than suffer this game play nonsense of what I am witnessing at the moment. So much non team play , yolo dd's  try to kill a ship,  die leave then re-roll or  others that sit back,  watch who has alpha damaged something to sub 2k then snipe it .  Yeah such enjoyable mechanics.  This is like the worst fruit machine  addictive mechanics,  of repetitive type conditioning  to  "get your tokens pay out". 

x2